dv8, please help

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
What's his proof that he actual donated 200 million to Leonel?

Leonel doesn't deny it in the video. When asked if Quirino donated the money, he says "Podr?a ser, pero ese no es el hecho." Leonel is a pro at deflecting questions.

May 12, 2005
the gist of what he says is that many people in the position of power and/or money meet with a variety of folks they do not really know. those who dip their fingers in dirty money seek those with power and money to create links and connections.
at the time he was campaigning he met quirino but he did not know what he did, quirino was one of many people who turned to leonel to support the campaign. thus, leonel was simply a victim.

interestingly, the interviewer asks if it was also a case for previous president (hipolito) to which leonel responds that different people are under different circumstances. and here the video cuts.

No fui yo. Playing the victim card. Please Leo, vete.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. I don't believe Lionel for a second. Politicians are always using plausible deniability. It's very convenient for him and difficult to prove otherwise.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Don't seem to be hidden at all.

IF it ever existed or changed hands that way, then it would not be any hidden, its all over the USA typical Soap News.
here we hav ethe telenovelas to keep the Nannies happy, there they have their News Channels to keep the people happy.
til now nothing needs to be hidden. first their has to be proof that any money form a Narco Puzzie named Paulino been donated to a later President named Leonel. and IF someone can PROOF that such transaction took place, then you can start to investigate how it happened, because usually a Presidency runner does not receive such assistance cash on the table into the perosnal hands, there is usually a bunch of staff involved which i in charge to count the bucks and also to assure that it runs in a way which could not harm a later on presidency winner. thats here not different to procedures anywhere else.
while i would sure never ever believe a politician or a lawyer or a priest not even one word, just as basic life-precaution, til now i see no proofed connection where Leonel or even his party would have taken any known Narco Puzzie Money.
til such proof comes up and gets confirmed, til then this theme is just an other northamerican tipico News Soap, of which they run hundreds per day on their news, as they seem to not hav eanything useless to do all day long. soaps and wars and whining about it. que asco.

Mike

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Dr. Ernesto Fadul

... til now i see no proofed connection where Leonel or even his party would have taken any known Narco Puzzie Money.

For people who WANT to see it, there is a lot of proof out there.
Just watch a few of Dr. Ernesto Fadul's videos (on YouTube).
All fabricated stories and forged papers?

Yeah, LF just says "The more danger, the more honour" (Viel Feind, viel Ehr').
Easy, isn't it? ;)

Crooked as a crosier. :tired:

donP

Last edited:

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
unless your Mr Dr Ernesto Fabudu shows some proof, so long he is just telling stories, and that is what he usually does, doesn't he?
every puzzie can bring up stuff on his FB page and Youtube, but believe me, something of that dimension like a former and maybe furture President in bed with a Narco Puzzie Biach, if he would have proof for those speechs they would be out everywhere and this country would put its former Presi on the Most Wanted List.

but til today i did myself on all that stuff not see anything that could proof something.
just speculations and hot speechs.
a Narco azz getting publicity and the uneducated bored to dead world with nothing to do than watching Internet day and night, is of course right away up to jusdge.
bring up some proof and i will be the first one who throws a stone.

Mike

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Some are blind, others refuse to see.

unless your Mr Dr Ernesto Fabudu shows some proof, so long he is just telling stories, and that is what he usually does, doesn't he?
every puzzie can bring up stuff on his FB page and Youtube, but believe me, something of that dimension like a former and maybe furture President in bed with a Narco Puzzie Biach, if he would have proof for those speechs they would be out everywhere and this country would put its former Presi on the Most Wanted List.

but til today i did myself on all that stuff not see anything that could proof something.
just speculations and hot speechs.
a Narco azz getting publicity and the uneducated bored to dead world with nothing to do than watching Internet day and night, is of course right away up to jusdge.
bring up some proof and i will be the first one who throws a stone.

Mike

blind_man_zpsvsaabpmk.png

donP

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

all speechs, hot air like it comes out of the News Feed Speakers.
why you do not provide at least one link to a source where at lest one proof is shown, some proof that Paulino put at least $100.- in the hand of Leonel??
joke photos like the above you can provide thousands, they are out there on the google web, free of charge for everyone to use.

Mike

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Finely Observed

why you do not provide at least one link to a source where at lest one proof is shown, some proof that Paulino put at least $100.- in the hand of Leonel??

It is not only about Paulino, the list is long....
It is about the polical culture in the Dominican Republic and how much or how little a president and his administration is funded and corrupted by drug money.
[Yes, I know it is a Latin America problem...]

About 20 years ago, it was a taboo talking about drugs here, now (and this is good) it's daily news.
Of course, there are still people who do not care, do not want to know about it, or even deny facts (depending on who is accused).

Dr. Fadul, Marino Zapete and 'Nuria' do not provide 'soap news' or 'hot air speeches'. They do investigative journalism, which (for various reasons) is dangerous and thus rare in this country, to slander their work is mindless drivel. They show proofs with their accusations, but the blind (and the stubborn) cannot see them....

joke photos like the above you can provide thousands, they are out there on the google web, free of charge for everyone to use.

Finely observed. :cheeky:

3_blinde_Maeuse_zps7d5y6qb6.gif

donP

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Nuria would not have brought it up without a proof. maybe thats why she did not bring it up at all, yet?
i do not deny any link between drugs and politicians here, those links do in my personal opinion here exist the same as they exist with billions per year in the USA, no doubt on that from my side.
but i can not accuse anybody of anything without any proof in hands, thats the point where i completely disagree with you.
no proof means you continue hot air soap speechs, and that's what Fadul is doing if he does not come out with some kinda proof to show.

Mike

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Nuria would not have brought it up without a proof. maybe thats why she did not bring it up at all, yet?
i do not deny any link between drugs and politicians here, those links do in my personal opinion here exist the same as they exist with billions per year in the USA, no doubt on that from my side.
but i can not accuse anybody of anything without any proof in hands, thats the point where i completely disagree with you.
no proof means you continue hot air soap speechs, and that's what Fadul is doing if he does not come out with some kinda proof to show.

Mike

you do not know he has no proof. not because he has not laid all his cards on the table means he is blowing hot air. the guy offered to take a polygraph, and even though we know that they are not admissible in a court of law, that speaks volumes about his certitude that he would be found to be the one telling the truth, at least by that measure.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
back to Leonel and Paulino, again:
wasn't the 200 millions donor just a captain in the armed forces, or was he the son of a superrich DR family which can donate 200 millions like pocket money?

quirino was pretty well off. he had lots of land, thousands of milk cows, rice factory, gas station and a variety of other businesses. you can see a list of some of the goods here: Los "Quirino" se van con RD$200 millones - DiarioLibre.com

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Fisherman's Choice

thanks DV, finally someone provides some info.

And now, you give information credit to a newspaper article (which BTW is more than 6 years old)?????
(I hope, you understood, that the article reports that the Quirino family was given back confiscated property worth 200 million RD$...)
So, some news you like, whereas others you do not believe.
How do you make such choices?

I am amazed at your blithe disregard of proofs laid out before your eyes concerning LF's integrity.

I guess, you'd even buy a used car from LF.... :tired:
{Yes, I know the answer to that.}

donP

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
donP, i specifically looked for old articles. what is of interest is what was written and what happened back then. it seems that lots of the items returned belonged in one way or the other to the family members and/or companies registered in other names than quirino. he was a smart man after all. however, lots of bienes that belonged to quirino are now in the hands of various officials and/or state.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
also, i do not think that mike is standing on leonel's side, so to speak. he's simply saying that quirino will have to come up with solid documents to support his case.