E-Ticket (Can't enter the DR without this)

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
100% agree with NALs. Boca Chica at night is just downright nasty. Lots of very creepy guys and very young prostitutes.

lol, maybe that's why I never go out at night. I'm home by 7pm at the absolute latest. Many times much earlier than that. But then again, I rarely drink and as an ex-Catholic, I gave up putas for lent.

Reactions: MariaRubia

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Back to the e-ticket for a moment -

I'll be flying UAL tomorrow,
part of their 'travel ready' program is the QR entry form before you can check in

So, it seems some airlines are truly enforcing it

1654340204638.png

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I can't believe how many flights you take, WW.

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
Back to the e-ticket for a moment -

I'll be flying UAL tomorrow,
part of their 'travel ready' program is the QR entry form before you can check in

So, it seems some airlines are truly enforcing it

View attachment 5745
American has the same thing. A week before you flight they send a "get ready to travel" email with a link to the country specific page that provides links for the "mandatory country documents" you need to complete. I had a connecting flight on Monday and it was exceptionally difficult for the agent to bypass verifying my QR code for the DR before my first flight to check my bags. I almost had the form completed before she found a way to skip through it on their system.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I too travel back every 30 days to the states. Came back yesterday and after spending 15 days in the States I loved returning to JD MORE THAN EVER!
Sometimes I'm out Thursday - back Saturday..........it's a 30 minute treatment plus a bit of bloodwork

Reactions: johne

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I had some early surgery here....

The oncologist here told me , in no uncertain terms, that there was NOTHING here to help....
Get back to where you come form as fast as you can....

That was at Clinica Union.....

I don't think immunotherapy is here yet !

Jan 9, 2004
4 Times.

That is how many times my wife was asked for her e-ticket yesterday on/at Jetblue/STI.

Once at check in, once at the gate before boarding, once at migracion after landing, and finally at Aduana before leaving STI.

Talk about overkill...........

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

MGD

Jan 3, 2021
Toronto
Is there a way to enter your birthdate without scrolling back on the calendar one month at a time?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Is there a way to enter your birthdate without scrolling back on the calendar one month at a time?
Yes, click on the year in the upper right corner and a drop down menu appears. Just scroll to your year and click...........

Reactions: MGD

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I had a mix-up on my flghts this week....I had to move my DR arrival from the 18th to the 17th

I did a new e-ticket just to be safe...... I wonder if it was necessary ?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I had a mix-up on my flghts this week....I had to move my DR arrival from the 18th to the 17th

I did a new e-ticket just to be safe...... I wonder if it was necessary ?
You could of tried giving them the one from the 18th, with the new one as backup just in case. :oops: Oops

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I had some early surgery here....

The oncologist here told me , in no uncertain terms, that there was NOTHING here to help....
Get back to where you come form as fast as you can....

That was at Clinica Union.....

I don't think immunotherapy is here yet !

I wish you the best recovery...

My mother-in-law just recently finished dealing with all kinds of nice treatments for a bad tumor she had, exactly in Clinica Union... Her main doctor is there, and she has made a 100 % recovery, confirmed by another clinic in the capital... Surgery removing the tumor was the first, vomiting, all that nice stuff... Chemo and laser in Clinica Union was actually a piece of cake... All good now...

I would agree, if your therapy is available in the US, best to treat yourself in the best way available...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I wish my trip this week on nobody..... AWFUL!!

Schedule was POP-EWR-YYZ....r/t

Arrival in EWR just fine except the midwest weather was playing havoc with flights...
flight westward were not allowed out - one of which blocked our gate for an hour....... 5pm-6

Meanwhile, my 7;40 connection was canceled - replaced with a 6:30 one.
The 6:30 was pushed back to 7:40..... then 8:45pm

As I'm waiting,,,, the line for UAL customer service is over 100yda long - and growing
Cancellations//delays galore

Finally, after 8pm - my flt is canceled..... no Toronto leg.
All friday flts are full
No Immunotherapy for me

By now, the airport hotels are booked ----
like Joseph & Mary , no room at the inn !

I avoided the Service line by using the app QR to hook-up directly
Changed my Sat am return to Friday.... and slept (sort of) in the airport.

I must have slept a bit, b/c I missed the hand out of sleeping cots
UAL Club lounge opened at 5am.... I got the 'door basher' special !

At 2 &3am people were still haggling to get out or on a plane.
Gets confusing.... at 2am the agent talks about flight for tomorrow...... tomorrow at 2am Fri means Saturday

People lost a whole day

I was gone Fri @ 8:30......

But I will need that appt next week..... wish me luck !