*** Easter Bash - April 11th ***

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Oh My

Count us in.... two definately (GirlieGirl - CabareteCid) but I would think it is safe to say that Melissa and Lauren will be coming as well. I am not emailing... so Escott you can email for me. Consider this my reservation!

LOL

GG

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
How about "Roast Leg of Pork?

Have a "domincan" menu.Pasteles en hojas,ensalada Rusa,Roast Chicken!."Moro de Juandules con coco,Quipes,Pastelon de guineos,yuka,"Tres Leches" for desert!CC

laura h

Oct 1, 2003
id love to meet you all, but the chances of me being there before the beginning of July is slim. whats the chances of a get together or that anything like this might happen in the summer too ??

laura

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
But Be Careful!

Buying the first round for CC can be expensive! It's one for you and a six-pack for him. (He's a big fellow, you know!) Plus he likes to hit on fellow DR1'ers women.

Tom (aka XR)

marmar

Jan 1, 2004
I will be there for easter and would be honoured at the opportunity to meet all of you. I will be overseeing the building of the villa for 2 months. Thank-you.

looking forward to it,

Laurie

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
On April 11,

FireGuy and Mrs. FireGuy will be in Marco's house.

Looking forward to meeting those we haven't yet and reacquainting ourselves with those we had the pleasure of meeting last April.

E-mail is going to Marco - now.

Gregg

Hellya

I might even consider coming back down if I can get a decent Flight, I have to go to florida in March again, pick up the old folks but what is the exact date, no calendars around here with Easter on it..

Scott, make dam sure you get to Chrs and Mady's for a cool one end of month. email pr pm me
Ground hog day should be there also for 3 or 4 hours but Ineed a ride else a taxi will have to suffice if it can get up the goat trail., easter, thanksgiving will someone convince the Warden it is time to move.....................

marmar

Jan 1, 2004
Thank-you very much Scott. I am indeed building in Perla Marina.
I have rented a house in the same community close to my property and will live there for the 2 months(thanks to dean Brown). Do you live nearby?

Laurie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Re: Easter Bash

Escott said:
I figure this is as good of a time as any to prime you all for the NEXT Biggest DR1 Easter Bash. Start making your reservations now to arrive in time for this. We will be filling all the planes coming into the country so Airline tickets will get scarce!:)

It will be held on April 11th at Rockys Bar/Restaurant in Sosua.

Reservations please email Marco at:
rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

Menu is not set yet but will be worked on within the next week and posted. Prices won't be posted until we get more of the details.

We are going to be setting up something to benefit the Children of Sosua to coinside with the Easter Bash. Details will follow and we already have a group of people working on it. I promise it will be something that all of us at DR1 will be proud to take part in. I for one am looking forward to this. This will NOT be just a black hole without accountability but something you will see with your very own eyes and have an understanding about before you contribute.

"Due to the fact that people made reservations and didn't show I want you to know that if you make them and don't show without showing courtesy to cancel you will pay for your meal anyway. Also if you ask me to make Hotel reservations and don't have the courtesy of calling me to cancel I will make you pay for them."

Scott

APRIL 11th At Rocky's

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
marmar said:
Thank-you very much Scott. I am indeed building in Perla Marina.
I have rented a house in the same community close to my property and will live there for the 2 months(thanks to dean Brown). Do you live nearby?

Laurie
I actually live in Sosua but I had you confused with another Brit Chic that just arrived to go over final plans for HER villa in Perla Marina this evening. Her name is Denise and is showering at my friends house while I type and then we are all going to dinner at La Roca.

I plan on building a house/villa in Lomas Mironas which is close by to Pearla Marina where I own a few lots. I live in a condo at El Neptuno in Sosua presently.

Welcome to the North Coast. An interesting place with a wide variety of people of all different persuasions. Nice crowd except for just a few "oddballs".

Scott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Camden Tom said:
As luck would have it, we'll be down there over Easter.
I would give up my meal to feed you and your wife just to have you in the house~! Of course there is room. I was just about to start following thru with the menu with Marco so we could start getting serious about the BIGGEST DR1 BASH in HISTORY!

Look here and stay tuned for another couple of days while I get this all worked out. Prepare yourselves for the most fun you have ever had short of getting arrested.

Wud, I try my best. Robert keeps threatening to toss my arse off so I have to watch what I type and whom I log on as:_) LOL

Escott,
Back in the DR and crazy'er than ever

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Menu and Price (PLEASE READ)

Welcome to the LARGEST DR1 Easter Bash in History!

Easter Menu

Roast Pork Loin with Portebello Mushroom Sauce or
Lemon Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Vegetables.

Dessert will include Home Made Apple Pie with Ice Cream, Chocolate Cake and Cherry Cheesecake.

Dinner will be served as of 6 PM 'till 9 PM.

If people making reservations can select their meals ahead of time, it would
be helpful.

$275- Peso and please tip the staff because that is about what they make at the end of the day.

Please re-confirm reservations with choice of Food to Marco @

ROCKYSBLUESBAR@HOTMAIL.COM

Also if you can post your name here I will try to keep a running list as always.

We will only take about 100 reservations for dinner but PLEASE come for drinks!

Make your reservations early because we BOOK SOLID every time I have a Easter or Thanksgiving Party.

Thanks for your time.

We are now 20 and
The list starts with...

Escott
Robert
AZB
Alberto
Dawnwil
Marco
AlaninDR
Danny and Diane
KenoshaChris and Isabel