*** Easter Bash - April 11th ***

Pictures

I want pictures from the bash for the Media Gallery.

? <font size="1"><i><font color="Navy">Wud <i>aka</i> </font></font><font size="6"><font color="Blue"><b><font face="Signature">Hlywud </font></b></font></font><i><font size="1"><font color="DarkRed">"If anybody wud Wud wud"</font></font></i></div>

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Susanita said:
guys party until the 16th when I get in? :)
Just stop at Rockys and let Marco know you arrived. We can put together a 20-25 people dinner at the drop of a hat for those that want to meet DR1'ers. Hell with 24 hour notice I can con Robert out of Santo Domingo and AZB out of Santiago for a meal. These guys are so easy.

Susanita

Feb 11, 2002
Excellent

hmm... this sounds like a plan. Husband, best friend and I will be arriving on the 15th and ready to party shortly after. Heck, we plan to even go down to Santiago (start up the fogon AZB) this means moreee partying. I'll remember to give the notice here. Right before I leave.

By the by, we'll be staying at Bahia de Arena in Cabarete. I hope we can stumble down the beach to get back to our place. ;-)

Caribee

Mar 22, 2003
Specific directions from Puerto Plata......

Could anyone give me specific directions how to reach Rocky's from Puerto Plata? I am riding a new motorcycle and have gone through Sosua once enroute to Cabarete. Please give specific land marks, etc. for turns.
To make this ride at night on a motorcycle is for a Gringo like me........
definitely putting my life at serious risk........sooooooo.......If any kind soul is driving from Puerto Plata to the party, I would very much appreciate a round
trip car seat if possible.........I'm in apartment 1628 Puerto Plata Beach Resort
Cell..........387-5734......................THANKS...... :cool:
Lloyd...................

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Caribee said:
Could anyone give me specific directions how to reach Rocky's from Puerto Plata? I am riding a new motorcycle and have gone through Sosua once enroute to Cabarete. Please give specific land marks, etc. for turns.
To make this ride at night on a motorcycle is for a Gringo like me........
definitely putting my life at serious risk........sooooooo.......If any kind soul is driving from Puerto Plata to the party, I would very much appreciate a round
trip car seat if possible.........I'm in apartment 1628 Puerto Plata Beach Resort
Cell..........387-5734......................THANKS...... :cool:
Lloyd...................
Lets say 25 dollars one way would be fair to charge a new gringo to sosua from puerto plata resort beach hotel?
Don't worry, I am kidding. If I am in puerto plata (and not already in sosua from early on) then I would be more than glad to give you a ride in my new 2004 mercedes benz. But it will be a one way ride as I will move on to partying in cabarete afrter the dinner. You must find the return trip with someone else in their cheap 1990 toyota tercel or whatever. Hehehehehehe (don't jump on me folks, its an inside joke to my friends).

Caribee

Mar 22, 2003
Thanks so much for the quick response........

ANNA............Thanks for the great directions.......MUCH APPRECIATED! :)

AZB........I humbly accept your most gracious offer but please have mercy...
I am but a lowly camposino who recently purchased some 2,168 tarea of the most fertile and beautiful farm land I have ever laid eyes on. Some 8 kilometers from Puerto Plata........1000 feet elevation.........views to die for...
15 miles of ocean......mountains to the south....95 percent tractor tillable....
would not take 5M US for it. Having said that.......TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I will most appreciably accept transportation back to Puerto Plata after the party in any local horse drawn cart while sitting on a chicken coop.........Let it never be said I am a free loader.....AZB....I am perfectly willing to pay going GUA GUA rates for the ride in your golden chariot.... :cool: CARIBEE.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott 1
Robert 1
AZB 1
Alberto 1
Dawnwil 1
Marco 1
Danny and Diane 2
KenoshaChris and Isabel 2
GirlieGirl - CabareteCid-Amy3
Marmar1
Mr. and Mrs. Fireguy 2
Camden Tom and Mary 5
Texas Bill and Bride 3
Simon and Nicky 2
Cris and hubby *for drinks*
Ricardo e daughter 2k
Ken and barbara
Daniello for 2
Glenn H 1
Richard H 2
Larry R and Tim G 2
Pamela Doll and Hubby 2
Conchman 2
Mike Degler 1
MaryAnne 1
Lloyd 1
Chris and Tony 2
Gary Jo Francesca and dominic 4
Alan S 1
Jennifer C 1
Ricky S and Wife 2

Comon guys, we still have room for another 20 people. Put your names down and show your asses up!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:
Escott 1
Robert 1
AZB 1
Alberto 1
Dawnwil 1
Marco 1
Danny and Diane 2
Marmar1
Mr. and Mrs. Fireguy 2
Camden Tom and Mary 5
Texas Bill and Bride 3
Simon and Nicky 2
Ricardo e daughter 2k
Ken and barbara
Daniello for 2
Glenn H 1
Richard H 2
Larry R and Tim G 2
Pamela Doll and Hubby 2
Conchman 2
Mike Degler 1
MaryAnne 1
Lloyd 1
Chris and Tony 2
Alan S 1
Jennifer C 1
Ricky S and Wife 2

Comon guys, we still have room for another 20 people. Put your names down and show your asses up!
There is a possibility, I may show up with 2 guys. Lets see if they will show up.

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
Adding my name

Escott 1
Robert 1
AZB 1
Alberto 1
Dawnwil 1
Marco 1
Danny and Diane 2
Marmar1
Mr. and Mrs. Fireguy 2
Camden Tom and Mary 5
Texas Bill and Bride 3
Simon and Nicky 2
Ricardo e daughter 2k
Ken and barbara
Daniello for 2
Glenn H 1
Richard H 2
Larry R and Tim G 2
Pamela Doll and Hubby 2
Conchman 2
Mike Degler 1
MaryAnne 1
Lloyd 1
Chris and Tony 2
Alan S 1
Jennifer C 1
Ricky S and Wife 2
Ben V 2

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Scott - at the last moment we have customer commitments and we won't be at home. So, we will not be at the easter bash, even for drinks. Sorry guys, really wanted to join you but have to beg off.

We'll be back in Cabarete/Sosua around Wednesday the next week.

Scott

Better have security for that new 2004 Merdedes Benz,

nay leave it on the street to be ransacked, he has so much money and so many babes he can afford to get another.

We will be having my immediate family in for "porterhouse steaks on the BARBE" to hell with the turkey.

Wish I were going to be able to be here, next time down I will catch up with you.

? <font size="1"><font color="Navy">Wud <i>aka</i> </font></font><font size="5"><font color="Blue"><b><font face="Signature">Hlywud </font></b></font></font><i><font size="1"><font color="DarkRed">"If you got it don't flaunt it, someone will always take advantage of your well being and screw you big time, AZB nobody really cares, specially us poor folk from the barrio"</font></font></i></div>

goflo757

Apr 7, 2003
adding two more

Lisa & Beth Garanflo--two Texas tornados!
Ben said:
Escott 1
Robert 1
AZB 1
Alberto 1
Dawnwil 1
Marco 1
Danny and Diane 2
Marmar1
Mr. and Mrs. Fireguy 2
Camden Tom and Mary 5
Texas Bill and Bride 3
Simon and Nicky 2
Ricardo e daughter 2k
Ken and barbara
Daniello for 2
Glenn H 1
Richard H 2
Larry R and Tim G 2
Pamela Doll and Hubby 2
Conchman 2
Mike Degler 1
MaryAnne 1
Lloyd 1
Chris and Tony 2
Alan S 1
Jennifer C 1
Ricky S and Wife 2
Ben V 2

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
With great regret, I have had to cancel my reservation. I've had a bronchial infection and the doctor says I won't be ready by Sunday to attend the bash.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think I'll try and see you all for a few minutes

I need to see a few of these folks, and will make every effort to get up there for a few minutes...

HB

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Hillbilly said:
I need to see a few of these folks, and will make every effort to get up there for a few minutes...HB
Luis: Looking forward to seeing you again. I wanna golf with you guys!

Ken: What's with you? I think you're allergic to your neighbor Escott! We live only three or four miles apart and we have never met, just communicate by e-mail.One of these days ...

Marco: Keeps some cheap metal screw topped wine barrels chilled for me. I plan on stopping by and having whats-his-face fill up a few copas for me while I listen to Texas Bill regale me with his stories. May take awhile, so keep quite a bit chilled for me.Thanks!

Tom aka XR Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Escott 1
Robert 1
AZB 1
Alberto 1
Dawnwil 1
Marco 1
Danny and Diane 2
Marmar1
Mr. and Mrs. Fireguy 2
Camden Tom and Mary 5
Texas Bill and Bride 3
Simon and Nicky 2
Ricardo e daughter 2k
Ken and barbara
Daniello for 2
Glenn H 1
Richard H 2
Larry R and Tim G 2
Pamela Doll and Hubby 2
Conchman 2
Mike Degler 1
MaryAnne 1
Lloyd 1
Chris and Tony 2
Alan S 1
Jennifer C 1
Ricky S and Wife 2
Ben V 2
Tom aka XanaduRanch 1
See you all there at the DR1 Easter dinner!

Tom aka XR Confession is good for the soul but bad for your career.