EncargoPAQ problems?

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I have a package through Encargopaq (old address) that says Feb. 27th estimated delivery. Will check with Encargopaq to see if they have a plan for late arrivals.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have a package through Encargopaq (old address) that says Feb. 27th estimated delivery. Will check with Encargopaq to see if they have a plan for late arrivals.

Leave a forwarding address.. The solution is really quite simple. People and businesses move all of the time and mail still gets to where it should (for the most part).

The big problem is USPS. The only problem I have every had in 12 years of having packages shipped is when USPS stole a telephone. They seem to have a less than competent set of employees in the Miami, FL area.

The package I am awaiting from China has reached Chicago. So I should not have a problem with the Feb 27 cut off date. And nobody should have a problem within the USPS mail forwarding period either.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am receiving items sent to the new address without issue for Enargopaq. But then, I did not have problems before.

I just found out that any item with a value under $200 total on the invoice including Televisions will be arrive duty free if sent by air. You just pay for the shipping weight. It used to be that even small cheap TV's were taxed ridiculously.

If you want larger TV's the price will have a 57% duty, plus the cost of shipping the weight of the box, plus 590 $RD. There are other door to door shippers that can probably do better on larger TVs.

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
still waiting for a package marked USPS delivered in Miami on 2/13 - Encargopaq still hasn't found it which is a bummer since it contains important correspondence and medicines from my provider in the US. I think I'm done with Encargopaq.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Still waiting on a package mailed 4 weeks ago and had been "checked" into Miami 3.5 weeks ago. My hopes of seeing it are basically ZERO

Bob K

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
And I am still waiting for my cell phone sent 1 month ago. It still shows - "shipped to Santo Domingo". I stopped using them completely. But they still owe me a few missing packages.

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
still waiting for a package marked USPS delivered in Miami on 2/13 - Encargopaq still hasn't found it which is a bummer since it contains important correspondence and medicines from my provider in the US. I think I'm done with Encargopaq.

I would call the USPS 800# to open a case on the tracking# and have someone call you back with an update. they should be able to tell you where the package was delivered to. I do not understand what's going on with USPS in Miami. I have seen packages tracked as being delivered except the delivery zip code were different than the destinations zip code. for example "Your item was delivered at 8:44 pm on January 30, 2015 in MIAMI, FL 33122." that package was sent to zip 33178. It got to the destination 2 or 3 days later.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
My family is old fashoned.......
Got 3 xmas cards by the normal POST !!!!! And 2 packets of goodies !!! All arrived before xmas from the UK and France ( they were sent a month before, 3 weekss ).
Recently a parcel from the UK, got lost...... kept checking my local centro de correo cos my aunt ( the sender kept saying the imternet tracking number was validated as arrived.......).
Finally got it today. A phone call 2 days ago from La isabella correo.......got my phone # through the brother of a friend of my SIL !!!! Imagine that !!!!
My aunt wrote la isabella instead of guananico.......
WHO SAID DR POST/CORREO DOESNT WORK !!!!!!!!

P.s. in the parcel, were 3 presents and 2 cards. In the cards there were over 150$ in paper money !!!!! And it arrived. Hahahahahaaaa. Who would of guessed??

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I've had nothing but trouble with Encargopaq.

I find their service extremely slow. So far been waiting a month for a large printer to arrive, that I opted to get shipped by sea. They told me some story about one of their clients apparently destroying the manifest for the container to avoid paying taxes and now they have to insist or sue this client until the container will be released.

I've also had another shipment stuck in Medley waiting for the boat for 10 days now.

This will be the last time I use Encargopaq. I'll be voting with my feet and going back to EPS.

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
And now the phone is not being answered in Miami. ring ring ring then busy signal.
Not answering the phone is always a sign of trouble

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
And now the phone is not being answered in Miami. ring ring ring then busy signal.
Not answering the phone is always a sign of trouble

Unfortunately, I can also confirm that. 305-599-0185 is not answering now.

Run away from them!

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
Well, I would just be cautious, not running away at this time. It could be simply a lack of customer service relations. At times they wanted customers to call Santo Domingo instead of Miami. That is useless if you are looking for or want info on a package that is in Miami. The service was working ok before the move (or split). so you have to give them some credits. But not answering your phone when quality service is taking a hit, is certainly not the right thing to do.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
I finally received my cell phone today, after 40+ days of fightings with them. They did not charge me for delivery of 1 LB package (by sea as they have chosen on my behalf, and not by air (1-2 days) as I requested). But this doesn't make me to change my decision of NOT using their services any longer and NOT recommending them to anyone. They have caused me too much grief and money loss, so I do not want to wish them a good luck at all.