exciting (for food lovers) news in sosua

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Thanks Dawnwil, glad to have your input.

The way this thread has unfolded, looked like very typical spammer's methodology, that is why I questioned it. But note, we were also talking about an establishment that many DR1ers like and support and that is why the thread is still open.

All who wanted to say their say, have now said it, yes?

Thanks the gullet, for the first review, and as I said before, we look forward to more. I'm sure the next one will be easier ;) .

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
more misinformation?

AZB said:
I am glad you cleared that out for everyone because many were beggining to think you only post when you have to defend scott or approve his behavior. Anyway, nice to have you back.
AZB

Thanks AZB, it's fabulous to be home again.

And, anyone who cares enough about the truth to do so may check back on my postings to discover your statement is absolutely false.

Whoever these 'many' are, they certainly don't know how to read.

dawnwil

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hi Dawn!

Does The Gullet wear a mask @ his other job?

**Serious question, I know it's not the Poster formally known as ***ott
WOW, it looks like his name gets blanked out like Dori's ****ake mushrooms!

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Schittttttttttt!

Tamborista said:
I ate at Eddy's on opening night and enjoyed the food. I ate there a second time while watching a game at the bar with my "date", She did not like the food because it was too spicy for her bland Dominican taste buds. So I got to eat her food as well, (more food for me).

I have no idea who started this thread, or whether they are a Sock Puppet or shill for Dori. Yes it does seem odd for a person to post for the first time that lives in Cabarete!

I posted the menu because I happened to have seen it on another part of the internet and thought I would share it.

If I violated some sacred advertising policy of DR1 management, feel free to delete my post/close this thread. Otherwise let it die a peaceful death.
Man, who cares is the guy is a sock puppet or that he is Elvis living in the DR or if he does pushups with this "Johnson", because of you posting the menu, I, if ever in the neighborhood, WILL EAT THERE!!. And I will bring my "tribe" with me.

Thanks for posting the menu and thanks for posting the prices on each item!.

Are you sure that those are the right prices?. If they are, man, I would eat there every single day. Not only because those are great prices ( I am a cheapo, you know) but also because it's one of my favorite foods.

Ooooooooh, those Thai shrimps with coconut milk, ay mama, son YUMMYLICIOUS!.

Thanks again!.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Miguel:

His prices are quite reasonable, I like to go with a few friends and split several small appy's to sample it all.

I have to pursuade Eddy to get some Singha or "33" beer.

best,

Tambo.

PS: I saw Elvis eating the mini Thai egg rolls at the bar, he had a gig at some Blue's Bar later.