Famous people at Thanksgiving dinner

A

apostropheman

i'm near speechless! :cheeky:
Anyway, it looks so good. i am moody not to be there. Have to say the two Roberts look very good. So does Tavina, of course. In fact all the shemales look great.
HB
...which will likely please many :laugh::bunny::bunny:

Happy Thanksgiving....wish i was there :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Another great event at Rocky's!

Thanks to Marco and the team for putting on a 1st class turkey dinner.
Big kiss to Sandi for the deserts, yummy!

Everybody I talked to really enjoyed themselves.

The idea to cut numbers was a good idea, more manageable and easy to move around and have a good chat.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Spicedwine making faces at me.
What a character.
Don't miss an opportunity to chat with her
CopyofThanksgivingDR107005.jpg

In the front (always left to right), Whirleybird's Charlie, son Chris & Laurapasinifan.
CopyofThanksgivingDR107006.jpg

Men sitting, facing us, tflea, alanindr & Robert
CopyofThanksgivingDR107013.jpg

DavidZ
CopyofThanksgivingDR107015.jpg

Garth
CopyofThanksgivingDR107017.jpg

Milka
ThanksgivingDR107027.jpg

Beachbob & Abuela
ThanksgivingDR107003.jpg

Louisa, Somnia, Ginnie, Dilsia, Glenny & Milka.
ThanksgivingDR107012.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The idea to cut numbers was a good idea, more manageable and easy to move around and have a good chat.
Absolutely.
I do apologize to all who called in the last few days, for turning them down.
At that point, we couldn't have upped the numbers for food limitations.

It was the first time that I got to join the crowd and meet all the folks, and it was great.
Sue, Sandi & Curt, blew us away with their culinary masterpieces.
The turkeys, stuffing & gravy were as good as any I have ever tasted.
The unbelievable assortment of super pies and cheesecakes would have shamed most French pastry chefs from Paris.
I think I can say that it was the best Thanksgiving dinner in my life.
Top that off with such a great bunch of people and you've got all the ingredients for a perfect get together.
Thank you all for coming.
Thanks Abuela for the super pickles.
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to y'all.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Looks fantastic...would have loved to have been there to meet you all. Glad you had such a great time. Great pics - you got anymore lol!
We really tried to get pix of everyone, but after awhile, we were just having so much fun, that the cam became a nuisance.
Rubio Higuey came all the way up from the South to join us, and we didn't even get any pix of him and his family.
As well, there was a whole other group who came later, and I have no pix.
Somebody else might, and if they do, please send them over to me or post them.
In the end, we squeezed out 68 meals from the 3 giant Butterballs, and the last meal went to the last reserved person to show.
Talk about being lucky.
Hope you get to join us one day, Kate.
A finer bunch of people, you could not find.

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
We really tried to get pix of everyone, but after awhile, we were just having so much fun, that the cam became a nuisance.
Rubio Higuey came all the way up from the South to join us, and we didn't even get any pix of him and his family.
As well, there was a whole other group who came later, and I have no pix.
Somebody else might, and if they do, please send them over to me or post them.
In the end, we squeezed out 68 meals from the 3 giant Butterballs, and the last meal went to the last reserved person to show.
Talk about being lucky.
Hope you get to join us one day, Kate.
A finer bunch of people, you could not find.

Yes, I can imagine - its hard to chat to people if you spend your time pointing and clicking! The photos you did get are great and I'm sure other people must have taken some too.

68 meals is a great effort - well done to everyone involved in the catering!!

And, I hope we get to join you one day too - I'm sure we will, in fact I'm going to make sure we get there one year! Hopefully though we'll get to come and see you up in Sosua in the next couple of visits.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
We had a great time! Thanks Rocky and everyone else who created that wonderful meal.

Sandy - your oreo cheesecake is to die for. Now I need to go dance it off tonight.....

Just want to tell all you drooling men - Tavina is not only gorgeous but a really nice person too! Way too smart for all of you guys too!

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Terrific Time

Rocky, and all those who worked so hard to pull off this fabulous meal, thank you so much. The food was delicious the company even better and the apple pie, oreo cheesecake, and cherry cheese cake that was consumed at our table we would have fought you for...
Even managed to get Bruno to give me a little kiss.... made my day!!

Thanks everyone it was a great time, glad to put some faces to names, and to greet some of the ones we knew....

Looking forward to New Year's already!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The food was delicious the company even better and the apple pie, oreo cheesecake, and cherry cheese cake that was consumed at our table we would have fought you for...
Ain't that the truth?
Even managed to get Bruno to give me a little kiss....
I'd be careful if I were you.
He's a bit of a sanky, you know.

Looking forward to New Year's already!!!
Me too.
Just got back from the "Todo 10 Peos" store in POP to pick up the first batch of Christmas presents, but they barely had anything out yet, so I'll go back next week.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks to everyone - especially the cooks..the food was awesome...truly "just like home". I even like the brussel sprouts!!!

Also to the host (Marco of course!), hostesses and servers..the whole dinner and party was as great as anyone could to try to accomplish.

The only thing missing was....leftovers!!! Last night around 11:30 I had a MAJOR craving for a "gobbler" sandwich (Turkey, cranberries and stuffing)!!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Well. I am now just about recovered from what was an awesome party and get together with lovely people!!! The food was to 'die for' so a big thank you to all those who contributed. Although English, I have always wanted to taste the celebration of Thanksgiving and now I have done so, I want to put my name down for same time and venue in 2008!!! Truly great time was had by myself, Charlie and young Chris. Thank you Marco and everyone..... hope we will not get too talked about after you posting that pic hehehehehe!!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well. I am now just about recovered from what was an awesome party and get together with lovely people!!! The food was to 'die for' so a big thank you to all those who contributed. Although English, I have always wanted to taste the celebration of Thanksgiving and now I have done so, I want to put my name down for same time and venue in 2008!!! Truly great time was had by myself, Charlie and young Chris. Thank you Marco and everyone..... hope we will not get too talked about after you posting that pic hehehehehe!!!!
I'm not too worried about that, but I did get a bit nervous when Charlie reached into his jacket.
I thought he was going to draw his gun.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
It looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting the pictures. I have to say that's a good looking bunch of DR1"s!
The guys have all mentioned the pretty women. I must say that DavidZ is very handsome and I am sure the rest of the DR1 women will agree with me. I am cooking some my leftover turkey into a soup now and I would feed him my leftovers anyday. YUMMY