Figueroa Agosto is in jail !

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Link to Yahoo News story in English of the capture.

t9d26v.gif

SantiagoDR

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Un no, not exactly...Puerto Rico in the Caribbean and the Northern Mariana Islands in the Pacific Ocean belong to the United States and have the status of commonwealth, a legal and political status that is above a territory but still below a state.

Puerto Rico has authority over its internal affairs. United States controls: interstate trade, foreign relations and commerce, customs administration, control of air, land and sea, immigration and emigration, nationality and citizenship, currency, maritime laws, military service, military bases, army, navy and air force, declaration of war, constitutionality of laws, jurisdictions and legal procedures, treaties, radio and television--communications, agriculture, mining and minerals, highways, postal system; Social Security, and other areas generally controlled by the federal government in the United States. Puerto Rican institutions control internal affairs unless U.S. law is involved, as in matters of public health and pollution. The major differences between Puerto Rico and the 50 states are exemption from some aspects of the Internal Revenue Code, its lack of voting representation in either house of the U.S. Congress (Senate and House of Representatives), the ineligibility of Puerto Ricans to vote in presidential elections, and its lack of assignation of some revenues reserved for the states.

Yeah Man,
and they let Him Emigrate a while ago I guess??
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
How smart is this guy really? on the run from the DR and wanted in PR, so he runs back to PR. Where the DEA FBI and US marshal all have jurisdiction, mmmm just makes me wonder how smart a drug lord has to be? With countries a boat trip away with no US extradition he stays in PR and gets caught.
Question in this house is, how many are at the DR airports, ready to leave before he starts to talk?

that's correct,
and a at least Equal number at several US Airports alike.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I think it will be more the case of how long he will be alive not how long he will be in jail. Someone in PR was protecting and hiding him, now the DEA FBI and US marshal have him you think he wont talk?

Why should he talk to them????
to get his prior received sentence of 208 years knocked down to just 150 years of which he will need to do only 50% on Good Conduct so he can be Free and enjoy the Chics again in simply just an other 75 years??
wuuuhahahaha
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I was wondering the same. Why PR ? doesn't sound like a smart move to me.
What is sure is we have a lot of nervous politicians and military in the DR today :paranoid:...

he did not ship crap to the DR,
he simply shipped Drugs Through this Country towards other Soil where he had and still has high level Protegees,
I would guess they are the real nervous ones now.
watch out who leave's Office up there in the near future,
of course quietly, Free Press is usually not allowed to report such, lol
Mike

?

? bient?t

?Diablo! Se jodi? Junior C?psula. As well as folks' fascination with notorious criminals on the run.

Yeah, some will make I'm-so-glad-he-got-caught comments, pero mentiiiira: The thrill is gone, and you know it.

I'll say it here and now: I'm upset he got caught.

His problem: he probably ate too much mang? while in the DR. Mang?, as you know, destroys dendrites, widens synaptic gaps, and reduces the amount of glial cells. In other words, his brain wasn't working as it once did. His bigger-than-life persona forever shattered. Too bad.

Sobeida is a non-issue, though - not exciting enough, just a cheating ex-wife, available to the highest bidder, and super-duper high maintenance. STILL, nothing new there.

Poor Eddy Brito: su hermano Tuly y su hermana Mily 't?n asustados.

-The Kid
Your friendly neighborhood atheist
Founding member of Ateos Hig?eyanos - a non-prophet organization

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
?Diablo! Se jodi? Junior C?psula. As well as folks' fascination with notorious criminals on the run.

Yeah, some will make I'm-so-glad-he-got-caught comments, pero mentiiiira: The thrill is gone, and you know it.

I'll say it here and now: I'm upset he got caught.

His problem: he probably ate too much mang? while in the DR. Mang?, as you know, destroys dendrites, widens synaptic gaps, and reduces the amount of glial cells. In other words, his brain wasn't working as it once did. His bigger-than-life persona forever shattered. Too bad.

Sobeida is a non-issue, though - not exciting enough, just a cheating ex-wife, available to the highest bidder, and super-duper high maintenance. STILL, nothing new there.

Poor Eddy Brito: su hermano Tuly y su hermana Mily 't?n asustados.

-The Kid
Your friendly neighborhood atheist
Founding member of Ateos Hig?eyanos - a non-prophet organization

BBC News - Caribbean 'drug lord' Jose Figueroa Agosto arrested

So when will we get the Dominican version of Scarface made?

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
where will he finally get in Jail??
in the US a bit for fraud of his Passport?
in Puerto Rico to get something added to the formerly 209 years?
or in the DR where he is charged with Narcotrafficking, Murder, money laundering etc?

I hope the Puerto Ricans catch their Police and Gubmint Corrupts who gave him a free pass the last time and then they lock him up there til the end of times.

over here I doubt he would last long, sorry.
Mike

?

? bient?t

where will he finally get in Jail??
in the US a bit for fraud of his Passport?
in Puerto Rico to get something added to the formerly 209 years?
or in the DR where he is charged with Narcotrafficking, Murder, money laundering etc?
Mike

En Puertorro, obviously.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
What's funny is in my Facebook account every girl is going crazy commenting how "hot" he is. He has now climbed to a "sex-symbol" status. Go figure!!

There was one who offered her house to lock Agosto there in "house arrest". Prove the saying that girls loves bad boys.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Remember Quirino? That "fat lady" never sang.

Chiri, why do you think 26 members of his family (including cousins, uncles and queridas) were given Green cards to the USA, he was given US$14MM of his previous fortune and he is going out of jail in 2013?? I don't think USA DOJ gets so nice out of nowhere. :D

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I knew why. My point being who's to say something similar won't happen in the Figueroa Agosto case?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
What's funny is in my Facebook account every girl is going crazy commenting how "hot" he is. He has now climbed to a "sex-symbol" status. Go figure!!
Great job on the plastic surgery - is it really the same person?
Before:
standard.jpg

After:
standard.jpg

And did he have those tattoos before or are they part of his disguise?

Feb 7, 2007
Chiri, why do you think 26 members of his family (including cousins, uncles and queridas) were given Green cards to the USA, he was given US$14MM of his previous fortune and he is going out of jail in 2013?? I don't think USA DOJ gets so nice out of nowhere. :D

The switchover

Ref: Andres Lopez Lopez, El Cartel de los Sapos

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Great job on the plastic surgery - is it really the same person?
Before:
standard.jpg

After:
standard.jpg

And did he have those tattoos before or are they part of his disguise?

They found him by the tattoos. He was wearing a white hair wig making him unrecognizable. But the tattoos gave him away.

Mariot

Oct 13, 2009
he got surgery and wore a wig but forgot to get rid of his tatoos? future drug lords better take notice, and leave the body art to their workers.