Figueroa Agosto is in jail !

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Remember the "if the glove don't fit?"... Dream team?

Money and connections will always buy Justice to fit the highest bidder.

DR is not the exception nor is it the only place that takes place...

Will agree with the above to an extent but you do have to admit that its a little more in you face here!

What happend to the cheer leading? Twice I have asked you about the electric fraud case NO ANSWER. I believe swept under the rug, so in other words nada.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Will agree with the above to an extent but you do have to admit that its a little more in you face here!

What happend to the cheer leading? Twice I have asked you about the electric fraud case NO ANSWER. I believe swept under the rug, so in other words nada.

That's still in court with another "dream team" leading the defense...

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Great job on the plastic surgery - is it really the same person?
Before:
standard.jpg

After:
standard.jpg

And did he have those tattoos before or are they part of his disguise?
A little nose and lip jobs, intense physical workouts, plus la cremita de Sosa and voila, a new man!

Not! :cheeky:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Somebody has probably already taken his place. Has happened, is happening, will happen. War on drugs is a big fat joke!!!!

Last edited:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
What's funny is in my Facebook account every girl is going crazy commenting how "hot" he is. He has now climbed to a "sex-symbol" status. Go figure!!

There was one who offered her house to lock Agosto there in "house arrest". Prove the saying that girls loves bad boys.

he has the Bucks,
Girls always loved that much over just a big Di$$, ha ha.
Diamonds are a Gals best Friend is the talk.
Mike

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
he has the Bucks,
Girls always loved that much over just a big Di$$, ha ha.
Diamonds are a Gals best Friend is the talk.
Mike

Maybe his di$$ is as hard as a diamond...

(very rude, I admit, so i won't have my feelings hurt if you delete my comment, moderator)

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Chiri, why do you think 26 members of his family (including cousins, uncles and queridas) were given Green cards to the USA, he was given US$14MM of his previous fortune and he is going out of jail in 2013?? I don't think USA DOJ gets so nice out of nowhere. :D

yeeah,
the big mouth Bro's up there suck with their "justice" system,
specially when they wanna name banana Republics "Corrupt".
I would fear if the US makes a request to deliver Him over there to get sentenced for the Passport Frauds and a bit of Money Laundering etc, heck, something every Senator is doing.
they would bring Him to Court, some Nuthead Lawyers would find some minor "illegally" in the way he got caught, and a Judge there would name the Proofs for that Invalid and he would go home soon/right away.

I hope PR simply adds an other hundred Years to his anyways 209 years of sentence and locks him away in the deepest Cell Corner.
and it would be very nice If he would talk a bit about His PR and US high Level Contacts who protected Him over the Decades.
but I don't think he will talk anything.
he will leave the big bucks to the Family and they will provide him a Nice and Comfo all inclusive luxury Cell over there, for maybe the next 10-15 years, and then he will be with Family and Friends again and enjoy the few hundred millions of dollars left of the cash.
the Big Shots in the US and PR and DR who protected Him will already have a New Contact to run their Business with, He may have somebody recommended to them.

such guys and Narcotrafficking can only be stopped and the big ones Hurt by taking their Money away.
take all what the Family has, sisters, brothers, parents, chulas etc etc, take it and let them Proof where they earned it and how, where they paid taxes on it.
if they can't proof it just keep it and assist some drug addict clinics with the money and let the big shots starve.

yes,
i know such will never happen,
too many big people in 1st world countries have way too Big Bank Accounts and live a lifestyle far over their filed Tax Reports, they will not allow to take any of the illegal cash on the Globe away from the bad Boys/themselves.

so there's only one solution left:
shoot Him in front of CNN Live Coverage Cameras and let's see who wanna step in his Footsteps next.

Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Maybe his di$$ is as hard as a diamond...

(very rude, I admit, so i won't have my feelings hurt if you delete my comment, moderator)

a bank account of that size makes everything as hard as YOU say it IS
and everything as sweet and soft as YOU say it IS.
and it Legalizes Everything You say you want it to be.

that's one of the simplest Rules of 1st world Politics and Economics, lol.
Mike

Reactions: puryear270

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Somebody has probably already taken his place. Has happened, is happening, will happen. War on drugs is a big fat joke!!!!

I would guess he is out of running the business himself since a decade.
he been replaced since a very long time,
he has the bucks for retirement,
old connections had to protect him to not get caught,
but for the shipments He been sure not involved in anything since before 2000, once a big point lost his disguise he is out of business and the next one is on the job the same day.
it's a "Family" business.
Mike

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I don't think they were saying that because of the bank account size. Quirino had a similar account and I didn't heard any girls drooling about him.

May 31, 2005
I know.. My friends on Facebook thinks hes hot to. I personally don't. They even started a fan club o facebook titled "agosto tu ta bien!" hahahaha One even said she is calling the jail boss to see if they would put her in the same jail cell he is in.. LOL

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
He was a wanted man in the DR; he made a lot of enemies in high positions that wanted him dead. Reason why the chief of Police had to be in front of the team hunting him down, in order to guarantee his life and what he knows about those people involved in the DR and PR.

He's under arrest and the data will start to flow soon...

Fernandez told the chief of police to get the man alive and find all those behind his power in the DR. He knows that they are pretty dangerous people to leave alone, as they're operating with impunity with links in the Police, prisons, DNCD, military intelligence, gov and overall authorities in the DR...

Expect many arrests to follow up in the DR...

hahahah, keep dreaming. None of those guys will be arrested by the Dominican government.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If he sings, which I doubt he will, unless they offer him a great deal, a lot of Dominicans should be VERY nervous as has been posted, the ties go deep and high.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Dead

We'll know if he really was somebody if he's dead soon. If not, he isn't, just a bag man. Not a Pablo Escobar by any stretch. It'll be fun to watch anyway.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
We'll know if he really was somebody if he's dead soon. If not, he isn't, just a bag man. Not a Pablo Escobar by any stretch. It'll be fun to watch anyway.

Watch from a distance, please. As we've seen in Mexico, innocent people get hurt when bullets start flying. One of the difficulties of drug trafficking.