Find a "normal" girl in Boca Chica?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]karmatico[/B] said:
This one goes to pib and musicqueen....
Hey I don't know much 'bout you, but, how can you judge a WHOLE country from what you've read in DR1?
Sarcasm doesn't work very well when you don't know the background story, huh? :confused:

I am Dominican. I live in the Dominican Rep. It flew over your head, didn't it?

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
As I said, I don't know much 'bout you... So PIB, you live in the DR... you think that makes it better? You are not making any sense, unless you are just trying to fit in with the foreign people, and live in denial pretending to be something else than what you really are...
You said, "From I've learnt on DR1" ... Am I wrong or you should know better of this country than what you've learnt on DR1 ?
Please...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Pib...he just doesn't get it, does he?

Only 15 posts, karmatico...You don't know much about anyone here on dr1...

Sarcasm...do you know what that means?

Your <b><i>karma</b></i> doesn't seem to be working for you today!!!

Hey...I could be the moderator for this forum!!!

Last edited:

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Ohh very well... the twin sisters attack!!
come on babes... as I said before I've been reading your post for a while before I made my first post...so I know a bit 'bout you.
Besides that it doesn't take a genius to understand some minds here on DR1...
I do get it MQ, that PIB meant the girls in DR1, or something like that, but she didn't say it right, and as she is dominican she should have been a bit careful...
Wanna be a moderator MQ ? Anytime!! just talk to rob!
I got you in my sight...

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Normal girl

I meant by "normal" girl, a girl who is looking for real love, a girl who is serious and well educated. Someone who is looking for a longlasting relationship and not only for sex and money.
Depends where you are hanging out.
Try looking at a private highschool.
sick :bunny:

J

J's Girl

Wow - it's almost sad. Perhaps someone should post a definition of the word sarcasm? But I think the drawing is a better idea Pib.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Wow... one two three four girls... attacking me? I should be doing something right! great!!
I still think pib didn't express herself right in her first post, but maybe we never will get to that 'cause you girls are too busy shooting, and know what? I'm enjoying it!
You girls really made my working day enjoyable!!
BTW, this one's for you J's Girl: "a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest. "...Know what I'm talking about??

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
YOU people on DR1 are all Alike!

You think you know everything! You all stick-up for eachother! You don't know anything! I know more than all of you put together! What makes you all so mean! You must not be gettiong laid! You all suck!

Ever notice how all the "Newbies" with an "attitude" all come here and sound alike??

I can never understand why they stay if they hate it so much?

If you come and "Listen" for a while you might like it here.

Cris Colon

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Hey criss...I'm a bit confused... who said that "YOU people on DR1 are all Alike! " ?
I raelly would like to know...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"If The Shoe Fits,Wear IT!!"

It was a "generalization" spoken sarcastically,with "Tongue-In-Cheek", as I "Waxed Somewhaat Poetically"!
Point being; If we are so difficult to be around,why do people want to be "around us"? "Pull up your pants and go home!"CRIS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccc

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Something I heard recently.

"Don't walk into a crowded party and fart, or take a crap on the floor. You may have been to a lot of parties, but you're still new to this one."

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I'm Dominican and have no problem saying..

If you're looking for a "normal" girl...

get as far from DR as possible...

go to Iowa or something..

and just so no one takes any offense, if you were a girl looking for a normal guy.....

I'd say stay away from DR...

hell, stay away from ME....

however, I'm damn hard to resist...

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Hey,

I think you people here are all very funny ... however it does get out of hand at times. also before anything all this talk of finding a ''NORMAl'' girl in boca chica is CRAZY. why not let love find you... think about this people if you seek you shall find but if you don't seek it shall find you! so don't ''seek'' and when you do find ''love'' you'll know and it won't make a difference where the person is from!!!!

btw question (ARENAS 809) What makes you so damn, hard to resist?

Sarah

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What a "Wonderful" Post SarahIrene!(and people say you are an "Airhead"!)

I just need you to "Clarify" one thing. If I seek,do I find,or not need to seek,and find will seek me?Or do I find ,therefore I don't seek? Or do I find love by not seeking, or not?

I am reminded of the, "Urban Cowboy" with shit on his mustache.He was;"Look'in fer Love,in All the WRONG places"!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccc

ps,You are RIGHT,"MINE" got "Out-Of-Hand" just this morning! Maybe I should "Slow Down",or use less lotion!What do you think????