fooling around Sankies-research by Momita

momita

May 17, 2006
O no no,not again

Emma22 said:
No claws please!!!:cheeky:
Any-ho: Thinking your post was interesting momita and glad you feel as though you achieved your aim...Forgive me for not quite being clear what your aim was however. Was it to confirm what others have already stated on DR1? To prove that a sankie can be out-tricked? OR some kind of "revenge" on sankies for their sins??...OR (again) a few of these/other??
It made interesting reading and I remember reading that you planned doing it, just not too clear as to why?:paranoid:
I'm not knocking you for doing it, just a LONG way to go from the UK to spend your time "trying to catch the easily caught" in the name of "research" if you know what I mean???:surprised
Liked your "sankie ranking" at the end of your report - made me smile that! Thinking (not being rude, but if you decide in doing something similar again) it may be interesting to see how long sankie "hangs around" if you deny him even the money for a drink???...You refused cab fares and such BUT you could have gone harder there and waited to see what would happen if drinks refused too??? - Just a thought.:ninja:
I enjoyed reading your account though momita - thanks for that. Emma;)
No Emma , I am not going to do that again.I checked what I wanted to Check.And THAT'S IT.Now I have MY own opinion about them and it is enaugh for me.Dominicana is too beautiful to waste a time for that creatures.
DOMINICANA IS ALL ABOUT MUSIC FOR ME.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Momita, it is fine if you don't want to do any more research, but when you say that you "checked what you wanted to check" WHAT was it that you wanted to check? - To check if all sankies are just that or something else???:paranoid: Sorry if I sound stupid!:eek:

Emma ;)

P.S. m'frog, CHECK the poet in you then!!! - you ought go answer the "love poem competition" in the clown bin - betting you could do better than my efforts there!!:cheeky:

momita

May 17, 2006

:cheeky:
Emma22 said:
Momita, it is fine if you don't want to do any more research, but when you say that you "checked what you wanted to check" WHAT was it that you wanted to check? - To check if all sankies are just that or something else???:paranoid: Sorry if I sound stupid!:eek:

Emma ;)
First of all do not worry about M'frog.He is just an old harmless dog.
M'froggy-Dominican Republic sounds better for you????DOMINIKANA is in Polish.Sorry for mistake:bored:But is nice to know that he is still watching me:cheeky:

Emma I just simply compared theory with reality.You know ,Your own mistakes make you stronger,others even more;)

MOMITA:cheeky:

G

gary short

mountainfrog said:
They call it a research,
what seems to be an urge,
to get laid by an animador,
whom they so much adore.

m'frog

Sniff.........Sniff..........that.......was........freakin.......beautiful.......sniff

momita

May 17, 2006
A Singer????

mountainfrog said:
They call it a research,
what seems to be an urge,
to get laid by an animador,
whom they so much adore.

m'frog
Can you sing that Froggy???
Probably you are not Frank Reyes but who knows????

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Nice story

Momita,
I find your report very interesting and I personally believe it. Based on the environment that you went, there is nothing too difficult about your story to not make it believable. It happens that way everyday but some people would only wish to believe that they were victims of love and prefer to put a spin on their 'version' instead of admiting that they have really been foolish.

From my personal experience, a woman will believe anything once she has made up her mind to believe it. For me, your outcome was a no brainer because you knew what you were getting into and you refused to believe what they were saying.

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
First of all, I think this 'experiment' is very funny. I dont care if it has been done a thousand times before, this is the first time im reading it :)

But I think everybody is always so fast labelling a sanky here, i mean just because a guy tells you he loves you the first day het meets you, doesnt NECESSARILY mean he's a sanky, I mean i (and everybody else) get this stuff all over the DR (not only the touristy areas); Dajabon, La vega, santiago, Moca as well as here in Holland, Germany, Belgium, USA, Canada etc (and for sure these people can not be sankies :p)
Here in Holland I get it alot more from guys from the carribean/south america than people from europe/usa, so i guess its part of their culture too, just like having multiple girlfriends.

But sankies or not, you would be wise to stay away from this type of guy!

I dont know if all resortworkers (animation team etc.) are sankies or not, but Im sure not all of them go work there to be a sanky, they just grow into it, they see how if you treat somebody really nice, you get more tips and so on...

A lot of tourist girls are really easy to get (as a lot of guys say: i just have to say hello and smile nice and they want to f*ck me already) Cant really blame the guys then that they have 2 or 3 '1 week girlfriends' at a time.
But in my opinion this is different then being a sanky.

momita

May 17, 2006
Jostan said:
But I think everybody is always so fast labelling a sanky here, i mean just because a guy tells you he loves you the first day het meets you, doesnt NECESSARILY mean he's a sanky, I mean i (and everybody else) get this stuff all over the DR (not only the touristy areas); Dajabon, La vega, santiago, Moca as well as here in Holland, Germany, Belgium, USA, Canada etc (and for sure these people can not be sankies :p)

But Jostan What does it mean when man tell you that he love you after 10 minutes????Please tell me!?
I do not atack you I know that you are very young and I like you.
BUT remember .Just Mother loves his child from first minute.

Momita

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Contract With Sankie

momita said:
For full time without Cancelation police.:cheeky:
No Thanks.

You don't get it (I thought your German is good enough ;) ).

In a mutual renting contract you may agree on your preferred terms (time, minimum performance, reimbursement, etc.) and thus not run the risk of a full sankification.

Remember that in this country a lawyer needs to set up valid contracts.

m'frog

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
A sankie too

mountainfrog said:
You don't get it (I thought your German is good enough ;) ).

In a mutual renting contract you may agree on your preferred terms (time, minimum performance, reimbursement, etc.) and thus not run the risk of a full sankification.

Remember that in this country a lawyer needs to set up valid contracts.

m'frog

And...the lawyer might be a sankie?...Aye yie yie, and I thought that "B" movie "The Body Snatchers" was bad.

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
momita said:
But Jostan What does it mean when man tell you that he love you after 10 minutes????Please tell me!?
I do not atack you I know that you are very young and I like you.
BUT remember .Just Mother loves his child from first minute.

Momita

Lol, doesnt mean anything ofcourse, they're just try to smooth talk you in the bed, im not so stupid ;) Im just saying that you have plenty of guys like that over here and in the usa or wherever too, they dont HAVE TO BE a sanky for this.
But like I said, stay away from this type of guy anyway, they're not very trustworthy nor faithfull :)

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just as its easy to spot a Sankie (once you know about them) it is also just as easy for them to spot a tourist who is just looking to "have some fun". Gringa tourists have about the same type of reputation at the resorts as sankies have on DR1.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Right Gringa Meets Right Sankie

Nelly said:
... Gringa tourists have about the same type of reputation at the resorts as sankies have on DR1.
Well observed.
Which boils down to the saying:
It's always the right people who find themselves to make the perfect match.

m'frog

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Nelly said:
Just as its easy to spot a Sankie (once you know about them) it is also just as easy for them to spot a tourist who is just looking to "have some fun". Gringa tourists have about the same type of reputation at the resorts as sankies have on DR1.

yeah exactly, most girls are not as stupid of some of you think, even without knowing anything about sankies, they know this type of behavior from guys, because it happens in their home countries too (although probably not as frequent) but a lot of them just come 'to have some fun' they really dont care if the guy is a sanky or has 4 other girlfriends on the side. I've seen girls that had more guys in 1 week then the 3 top sankies in cabarete together.