For sale a working restaurant in puerto plata

Jan 22, 2010
@ the gorgon...semi rough barrio???? you never want to barrios such as Villa Progresso, Callejones or Agua Negra

what a joke semi rough it is one of most quiet areas in Puerto Plata

T.E.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Obviously people don't understand how businesses are sold. I'm a veteran of that rodeo many times over, including the purchase and sale of a restaurant/bar in Largo FL that several DR1ers have gone to in a former life.

I got ~zero~ impression the ONGOING BUSINESS is for sale. The ASSETS are for sale. A purchaser can make a sushi bar or wing and burger joint utilizing the ASSETS.

The OP makes no mention of cash flows, payrolls, food costs or any other Income Statement item. He mentions no Goodwill, a Balance Sheet item.

So those 'MBA's in Economics" who are laughing once again clearly demonstrate they have no clue of business when offering their opinion.

Ten large ain't SQUAT when opening even a skim ice cart. And $400 rent is VERY low for a corner location in a decent size town.

It could be a decent retirement hobby for someone with a small clue, a meager stash and a couple of brass ones...

I can think of 2 little restauarants with "first time" restauranteurs..... I believe Gordito's owner had no prior experience and the other is Mojito's in LT . Cuban fellow, Carlos, who knew nada prior to that.

Gordito had a 1 yr cumpleano y'day - free tacos for all!!!

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I can think of 2 little restauarants with "first time" restauranteurs..... I believe Gordito's owner had no prior experience and the other is Mojito's in LT . Cuban fellow, Carlos, who knew nada prior to that.

Gordito had a 1 yr cumpleano y'day - free tacos for all!!!

I could be mistaken, but I heard that the owners of Gordito had a chain of similar businesses in Canada. Regardless, they are a nice asset to Cabarete.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I think he's Californian but lived in FLA for a while..... No Cdn connection to my knowledge, I'm Cdn. It would have come up in conversation.

patrikim

May 5, 2004
DOMINICANDAN your e mail fails

i get a daimon mailer failed notice when trying to reply to your mail.
please p.m. or forward a diferrent account.

patrikim.