Frank Reyes' Loyal fanbase in the Dominican Republic.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
why should he get a suspended sentence? Fausto the limpiabota would get hard time.

fausto the limpiabota would never be even accused

the mother probably retracted the accusations because they have come to a mutually satisfactory financial agreement.

i don't think so. in fact, this accusation cannot be retracted in a way. ministerio publico will still have to investigate as if the case was still standing. the "abogado" of the two putas may not know that but frank reyes lawyers do.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
fausto the limpiabota would never be even accused

i don't think so. in fact, this accusation cannot be retracted in a way. ministerio publico will still have to investigate as if the case was still standing. the "abogado" of the two putas may not know that but frank reyes lawyers do.

actually, dv8, the Fortaleza is bursting at the sides with guys accused of banging minors.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004

This is the DR we're talking about. Anything can happen.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
actually, dv8, the Fortaleza is bursting at the sides with guys accused of banging minors.

nah, i worked with a dude who was "accused" of shagging some teen. the family demanded he buys her a bed or they will take the case to the police. he did. she is surely rubbing her back on the mattress as others drill her now. this is the norm.

arresting papa for raping a girl of 12 is not the same as arresting a man who had sex with more than willing 15 year old. i would risk saying it rarely happens.