Free at last, Free at last!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Thxs folks for all the best wishes. We're flying on Sunday to Holland. Off course I'll be checking in on DR1 all the time, it has become a part of my life when I didn't have any ;)
By the way I'm still waiting on my first paycheck for moderating the off topic. Robert where is it? I still have to pay for my first class tickets. :bunny:

On Sunday??? Frank is wasting no time! He is so out of there! :D

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
After 4 years of fighting I was finally able to get custody of my daughter and now I'm getting the hell out of here!!!
Have decided to go back to Europe so my daughter can have a education. Will miss the Latin life though :ermm:
Free at last, Free at last :bunny:

And Curacao? A Mix of Latin and European :) Congrats!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Thxs folks for all the best wishes. We're flying on Sunday to Holland. Off course I'll be checking in on DR1 all the time, it has become a part of my life when I didn't have any ;)
By the way I'm still waiting on my first paycheck for moderating the off topic. Robert where is it? I still have to pay for my first class tickets. :bunny:

My daughter wanted to go back to BC to see yours. Now, I got a good excuse :devious: :laugh:

Have a safe trip !!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

It's in the mail. The Dominican mail ;)

Best of luck on your new venture Frank

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Frank, although I don't know you very well, it pleases me to see a man come out on top in a child custody case. I'll also say that it's a good man that puts the well being of their child in front of their own interests especially this day and age. My hats off to you and I wish you all the best.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006

Congratulations! Not that I'm interested in it but, are you going to have to step down from that lucrative post, with your departure?

Beenaway

May 27, 2013
You will have to come and visit - I think I have a spare woolly jumper and Annabelle has a onesie......

Congrats Frank.....

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Frank,
Just now realized you seem to be Dutch. Best to you and your daughter.
Your posts have always portrayed a fine person. Dr1'ers rally behind you.
Thanks for your support of Boca Chica.

RGLRM

Jun 25, 2013
Congratulations to you and your daughter. I'll miss seeing you but wish you the best always!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
good for you hope you come back 2or3xs a year...visit family let her know her country

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Congratulations Frank to you and your beautiful daughter. You are definitely a tremendous father for fighting the fight. I am sure your daughter is truly excited for this new adventure...Best to both of you.

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
Hey Frankie...darle PA YA!!! All the best to you both, have a safe trip and wonderful life together!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless! :laugh:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Best Wishes to you and your daughter. You sound like the happiest man on Earth... A friend of mine is going through the long process, and its exhausting but of course so worth it . God bless.