Free at last, Free at last!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Frank:
I'm glad you're legal struggles are over and I hope your flight home today goes well.

You and your daughter can look forward to a much more organized society, and we will miss you here.

Please continue your contributions to the "Clown Bin".

My very best wishes,

HB

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
I feel sad that I am just reading this thread now, because it's Sunday evening, and I am sure you and your daughter have already departed. I would have stopped by to wish the two of you, the best in your new lives. The Boca Chica community, we surely miss your smiling faces. Sorry I didn't do it in person, but God's speed, I wish the best for both of you.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
No motoconchos, no garbage on the street, no blackouts, no barking dogs, no crowing roosters, no women yelling conazo at their children!!! I see a lot of fat dogs and cats!!
I'm in a different world!!!!
My daughter's observations of her first 2 days in the new country were: it's very quiet, it's very clean, it's very boring and people have flat asses. :bunny:
Thank you all for the kind words.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't know what your situation was/is, frank. but if you have any doubts never ever come back here with your daughter again until she is 18. no reason to tempt fate. enjoy your freedom.

and tell your girl that everything is flat in holland. bazinga!

vir

Aug 17, 2013
i don't know what your situation was/is, frank. but if you have any doubts never ever come back here with your daughter again until she is 18. no reason to tempt fate. enjoy your freedom.

and tell your girl that everything is flat in holland. bazinga!

This. Oh god this. If you think your daughters mother might try something.
And she will get used to europe after a while..

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
So happy Frank you made it home. I hope you and your daughter are enjoying every moment in your new "life". Keep us posted.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I just started reading this thread.

Had I realized that you were leaving I would have hauled butt up to CCCC's mini zoo and brought him out to BC for one last chin wag.

You're a good dad and your daughter is an angel.

Who is going to update us on Boat House events?

Can you send me your address via PM?

I have some friends who will be passing through and i told them you'd be happy to put them up. You'll have a back yard won't you?

crowded-trucks.jpg

Lizzard

Sep 11, 2006
Awwwwww Frank

I'm so happy to hear this news.........Glad we finally had the chance to meet in BC last March.

Wishing you and your beautiful daughter all the best in your new life........Now your parents can see her all the time too. That is fabulous!!!

All the best to both of you
Lizzard

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
No motoconchos, no garbage on the street, no blackouts, no barking dogs, no crowing roosters, no women yelling conazo at their children!!! I see a lot of fat dogs and cats!!
I'm in a different world!!!!
My daughter's observations of her first 2 days in the new country were: it's very quiet, it's very clean, it's very boring and people have flat asses. :bunny:
Thank you all for the kind words.

LOL :)

Does your daughter speak/understand Dutch ?

Must be a culture shock but she is smart, she will be more Dutch than you in no time :)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I just started reading this thread.

Had I realized that you were leaving I would have hauled butt up to CCCC's mini zoo and brought him out to BC for one last chin wag.

You're a good dad and your daughter is an angel.

Who is going to update us on Boat House events?

Can you send me your address via PM?

I have some friends who will be passing through and i told them you'd be happy to put them up. You'll have a back yard won't you?

crowded-trucks.jpg

Here's the Facebook page for the Boat House: https://www.facebook.com/tbhbar
Events will be posted on here.
Just send me women between 25 and 30 years of age ;)