From Today's Sosua News

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Unless you are trying to claim that the family wouldn't be devestated.

like i care! i have no compassion for those idiots, zero. i have compassion for totally innocent normal people on other motors who crash into those morons and die. i have compassion for totally innocent normal people in cars who sway to avoid morons like this, crash and die. this is the whole of my compassion. but to feel sorry for those brainless fools? no.

Gotta agree, they are absolute idiots! I saw one rear end a car and fall off with the people laughing and clapping.
He was not seriously hurt but the bak end went up pretty high from his high speeds and not knowing how to actually ride a moto.

Nice dent in my car from an idiot moto guy driving on the wrong side of the road and turned left into me, looked pretty drunk....again not hurt a lot.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Nice dent in my car from an idiot moto guy driving on the wrong side of the road and turned left into me, looked pretty drunk....again not hurt a lot.

Yet he didn't fake an injury and take you to court?
Hey Windeguy! Take note!

The moron moto driver that hit Harlesyrock was not killed (and was not quick enough to fake a serious injury).
Try again, Tonto. You are still clueless.