German left wing newspaper "TAZ" just called Abinader a Racist

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Since je ne spreche kein Deutsch, no entiendo na' d'eso.
No one cares how many words of other languages you speak or Google. When all you had to do was translate the page, you al'ways d'o this it's terrible con'tent
IMG_0204.jpeg

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
It's not that brother. I mean I get it already you know? I get you are a highly "educated" Dominican. I know you have written books and other Pulitzer material. I really get it.
Au contraire: Yes, I am Dumb-minican, but I beg to differ on the "ejumacated" part. I wanted to attend Brown in Providence, then Yale Law.
Brown said "no way, José." YLS laughed at me, and rightfully so. Como debe ser.

As far as having written books, you're almost close: I did come up with a book title in the early-to-mid aughts, but lacked the wherewithal to make it happen, laziness and procrastination getting the best of me.

So, no "ejumacation" and definitely NO pullet surprise for me, Mr. Polyglot.

You're on a roll, while channeling your inner Hot Chocolate: You win again

• Love
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Au contraire: Yes, I am Dumb-minican, but I beg to differ on the "ejumacated" part. I wanted to attend Brown in Providence, then Yale Law.
Brown said "no way, José." YLS laughed at me, and rightfully so. Como debe ser.

As far as having written books, you're almost close: I did come up with a book title in the early-to-mid aughts, but lacked the wherewithal to make it happen, laziness and procrastination getting the best of me.

So, no "ejumacation" and definitely NO pullet surprise for me, Mr. Polyglot.

You're on a roll, while channeling your inner Hot Chocolate: You win again
I'll be more than happy to read the manuscript! I love hot chocolate but only high% cacao 😍

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Don't blame the German People .. their Govt has also been Hijacked by Extremists groups .
There's no excuse to lose control of your sovereignty. Seems like many countries are conveniently using this excuse. The Germans should be ashamed for calling Abinader racist, and they're definitely a major international faux pas by announcing action against Netanyahu.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
German's calling people racist is like the pot calling the kettle black 😂.

Bibi is indeed Jewish and I think it safe to say the Germans do have a little history with Jews

Reactions: chico bill

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I'll be more than happy to read the manuscript! I love hot chocolate but only high% cacao 😍
Again, sorry to disappoint you: a book title does not a manuscript make.

But it's all my fault, as I should've been "more clearer" : I only wrote the title; no manuscript. Not now; not ever.

And in anticipation of your curiosity and holier-than-thou religious stance, here goes the title:

"It's a Delicacy in Japan!"

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I think anyone needs a magnifying glass to see a Haitian in Germany. They should take a few equal to the amount already in the DR and then come around giving lessons from a high horse. Until then…

Some might say “they have a lot of middle easterners/Ukranians/etc” and they certainly do, but none of them are Haitians.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
German's calling people racist is like the pot calling the kettle black 😂.

Bibi is indeed Jewish and I think it safe to say the Germans do have a little history with Jews
The Germans are always angry. Maybe it's because Americans have 40 thousand plus troops there and a base that fly's an American flag 24/7

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think anyone needs a magnifying glass to see a Haitian in Germany. They should take a few equal to the amount already in the DR and then come around giving lessons from a high horse. Until then…

Some might say “they have a lot of middle easterners/Ukranians/etc” and they certainly do, but none of them are Haitians.
I know one from Sosua.
She had a "hush baby" with a famous
German Coach/ former football player for a well-known German team. She tried repeatedly to convince him to move to the DR but to no avail so she finally gave in and moved with the child to be with him over in Munich.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The Germans are always angry. Maybe it's because Americans have 40 thousand plus troops there and a base that fly's an American flag 24/7
The German People actually Love the " Amis" . at least that is the way it was whenever I visited.. Got to meet quite a few guys in the Service who were stationed in Augsburg... Germans , especially the young WOMEN , who never seemed to have a problem with them . Quite the Contrady.. Lots of American Boys seemed to have a Problem getting their German Girlfriends Pregnant.. I personally saw many of cases like that .
Maybe things have changed, only like 40 Installations open now. back then there was many more.