German man found stabbed to death in POP airport

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I don't think I said something different.
They give You a Guideline, such as the repetition of what is shown on their Webpage, they do NOT Interfere and anyways would not have any legal right to do so, and in a country where a foreign Embassy has more than one "Office", for example one Embassy plus 2 other Consulate Offices such as one in POP and one in PC, at that moment they always pass you to their Representative in the Area where their nearest office is located to Your own Location.
absolutely no disagreement on that.

Mike

miozio

May 23, 2009
Seems like all of this news comes from horror movies... I am afraid to tell my wife about this, she will pack and go home. Such a tragedy for the family of the victim and all the people who read this!!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Seems like all of this news comes from horror movies... I am afraid to tell my wife about this, she will pack and go home. Such a tragedy for the family of the victim and all the people who read this!!!

as much of a Tragedy for the involved Families such things of course are,
that they happen is absolutely nothing out of the Ordinary anywhere on the Globe.
People are found with a Knife in their Body in Germany or NYC on Daily Bases, even less in Numbers, such also happens on the Island.

Mike

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
We live in a pretty crime ridden city too, but no body here, has such a nonchalant attitude about it! How callous
Way to go, have another cold one and watch a movie
Manu

miozio

May 23, 2009
as much of a Tragedy for the involved Families such things of course are,
that they happen is absolutely nothing out of the Ordinary anywhere on the Globe.
People are found with a Knife in their Body in Germany or NYC on Daily Bases, even less in Numbers, such also happens on the Island.

Mike

International airport, behind the airline counter, decomposed.... Scary, sooo scary...