Girlfriends can help each other out

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Sankie "luster"

truematch20 said:
The whole fun of it for my g/friends and I is what happens in the Dominican stays in the Dominican LOL or whatever island we are on. I know they are doing it with a different girl every 2 week period but who cares!
For your sake, just hope there are no nasty surprises when you visit your doctor.:speechles :speechles

truematch20

Nov 24, 2005
no surprises

thx for the concern chad, didnt take it the wrong way , its an understandable reaction but my comment for young girls to be careful was strongly made because I am always on top of my game, have never not had safe sex, therefore no surprises and don't get so intoxicated that I dont know what I'm doing. For the record though its not all about sex, haven't always been intimate with guys I've met but always had a blast and never fallen in Love so at least give me that;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
No offense intended

truematch20 said:
thx for the concern chad, didnt take it the wrong way , its an understandable reaction
You know many of these guys go both ways ... so caution must be first consideration. :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
azuacanadagirl said:
I told this guy I was off to Puerto Plata (he's in Punta Cana) on my next trip in Dec. cause he doesn't seem to get the message.

Really, I'm over this guy. Learned the hard way, what can I say? ... but without loosing money!

Think he's done calling here?

Why in the world would you tell him when and where you are going?

Come on Azua you told him you were going to POP because that will net you at least another 10 calls before you leave. No wonder he doesn't give up you're are confusing him and leaving the door open.

If you hang up that will send a loud and clear message. Don't try and convince us you're over him. ;)

Hopefully you can have a good time with your friends this time and not leave phone numbers behind.