Government Investigating Police Extortion Of Tourist

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
help me to connect the dots!

what does my girl not being a virgin has to do with all of this?

You were throwing around "puta" and 'filthy tourists' , so I was just using an analogy that you could relate to. Don't worry I wont call your girl a puta.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Economic Refugee?

what makes you think i agree with the red light district?!!

you need to understand one thing very very good!

not everybody who is born with a d$ck thinks banging putas is a boss thing to do! i don't agree with that lifestyle and that's about it! some putas are putas cos they want to, others because to are forced to. of course i feel sorry for those who are being forced to do this and that is why i don't agree with this lifestyle.

now let's take it out of amsterdam and let's take it back to santo domingo! in this case i don't even look at the putas, i look at the dirty tourist who come over here (just for the sake of banging putas) knowing damn well that women here are weak!

tourist don't commit a crime by doing this, maybe in this country if it wasn't for them a lot of families would have been beyond broke! so i guess they deserve a standing ovation! at the same time, this is the reason i applaud my country (surinam, where my parents are from) that there is money because of drugs!

at the end of the day, money is what makes the world goes around! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ONE HAS TO AGREE WITH THE WAY MONEY IS BEING EARNED!

i wouldn't never put a stop in anything what is going on, like i said, i just laught at those who are get screwed over doing this! they came here, they want to not only take advantage of girls, they want to take advantage of the economy to safe more than how many bucks per puta??

too bad they found theirselves in a pool where not only they are the ones who like to take advantage of people!

Your Dutch connection is clear by your tag and Suriname.
Your family may even have been economic refugees and enjoyed the freedom of Holland one of the best countries in the world. I doubt that you came to the DR directly by way of Suriname.
Maybe your family remembers some of the indigenous culture of Suriname and Taino.
You now lament the economic abuse of Dominicans.
You employ a person for USD 9.42 a day.
A monger may pay a rate of $20 for short term or a night. He may buy clothing and food in addition provide a nice apartment with pool.
Who do you think most girls would rather be employed by, you or the monger.
You are just screwing your employee by cheap labour which is also physically, just not in a bed.
Both you and the monger are paying the going rate, your's is based on a low scale don't be too proud of your abuse.

All this has nothing to do with people systematically being extorted by officials.
The expat is always a target, conducting business, buying real estate or driving.
It is the corruption and extortion we are talking about. It does not matter if you buy sex or land, just watch your six.

Combo

Mar 29, 2011
exactly. this notion of mongers being some 60 year old geezer from Banff is entirely erroneous.

Well, there are certainly 60 y.o. "geezers" in Sosua, but I was almost shocked at how many young guys are there "mongering." It seems like the 20 and 30 somethings want to live out their fantasy of a music video and they can do it by going to the Dominican Republic (and I assume other poorer countries where pay-for-play is legal).

I've got no problem with that. Though if these guys wanted my advice, I'd tell them to be extremely careful.

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
Your Dutch connection is clear by your tag and Suriname.
Your family may even have been economic refugees and enjoyed the freedom of Holland one of the best countries in the world. I doubt that you came to the DR directly by way of Suriname.
Maybe your family remembers some of the indigenous culture of Suriname and Taino.
You now lament the economic abuse of Dominicans.
You employ a person for USD 9.42 a day.
A monger may pay a rate of $20 for short term or a night. He may buy clothing and food in addition provide a nice apartment with pool.
Who do you think most girls would rather be employed by, you or the monger.
You are just screwing your employee by cheap labour which is also physically, just not in a bed.
Both you and the monger are paying the going rate, your's is based on a low scale don't be too proud of your abuse.

All this has nothing to do with people systematically being extorted by officials.
The expat is always a target, conducting business, buying real estate or driving.
It is the corruption and extortion we are talking about. It does not matter if you buy sex or land, just watch your six.

a lot of things go over people their head! next time you go out look again at your young daughter, young niece, young girly neighbour or any young girl you see walking with her mother.

now then ask yourself if you could stand the fact that she one day has to go on the streets to sell her body to provide for her and her family..

i know there are places with way more putas then el conde, but i actually had conversations with some of these putas. first i didn't know what was going on, i thought i had brad pitt written on my forhead the way i had them talking to me. then everything came clear, what was written on my forhead was € and $.

now some of them can be seen as just putas you have to do with what you have to do with, some of them were actually more then pleased to just have a conversation with me even dough $ was passing by and i told them go back to work cos i'm messing your chances to earn money.

after hearing a lot of stories, to me it's hearth breaking and sad how these putas went in the game! of course they rather called theirselve doctor, laywer y yada yada yada. but their perspective of live was different then WE can teach our daughters.

so now they on the streets getting theirs BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! - it's a dirty game, if that means getting paid a lousy 500 peso to make mr. tourist feel good or trying to get 50000 out of it! i say GIRL GET YOUR MONEY!

now to get back to my empleado, i am sooo glad i can do it! and i keep on doing it! he doesn't care, his friends make around 250 and he works in my house enjoying food, drinks, airco, youtube and all he has to be is servicio al cliente.

#so what do girls prefer? 400 per day or 400 per tourist! - ask your daughter and nieces the SAME questions, I HOPE MY DAUGHTER WILL TELL ME DAD YOU ARE ON HELL OF A GREEDY BASTARD BUT I RATHER DO THAT THEN TO SELL MY BODY!

if your daughters and nieces will go for the 400 per tourist.. man o man!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
first, stop with the god dam exclamation mark. you are not five years old. second, who gives a f**k? i came from poor family and it did not occur to me to suck a dick for a living.