Greek gang of Trafficking Prostitutes Busted

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Fact is, that the corporate world thrives on low wage slave labour world wide, for men and women. Try doing mind numbing work in very unhealthy conditions year after year.

we cannot all be doctors and lawyers and swim in cash. humans have different skills and different mental capacities. doing numbing work in unhealthy conditions is the best some can achieve. trying to "fix" that is just as useless as trying to fix human nature as such. we are not prefect being in a perfect world. nothing will ever change, honey. the best we can do is to ensure there is as little abuse as possible and watch after the weak. but then, quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

and don't answer "revolution" because revolution is just replacing one power with another. barbarians invade the civilized and before they know it they become what they hated so much in the first place. and another flood of barbarians comes.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Thanks for the insights, Greydred. I am sure that you are right about a lot of what you have said. At least I hope you are.. I know that girls from the DR have been traveling to the Netherland Antillies, for instance, and Spain for many, many years.. to be hookers and those are very well know destinations and problably well known "coyotes" and the girls who are going know exactly what they are doing.. because of others who have gone and have been treated well. I wonder if it is the same with this newly busted "Greek" ring?

You tell the happy stories, at least the success stories.. of the ones who came home. And there may be success stoies of ones who stayed as well. We just don't know.

Prostitution is legal in Greece now. Seems that Dominicans are prostitutes in Demand all over the world. I just wish that they could get a visa for their work and just go on their own.

And I wish things were as rosy as you said everywhere. I wish things, even here, were like in Costa Rica where the girls get government check ups and are pay taxes and have social security.

But really.. you don't know how things are in Serbia or Turkey or any one of a hundred other places where these girls could end up..

things are not always so rosy when you start dealing with the black market.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"So Many Posts, So many "Personal Agendas"!!!!
A dominican woman, working as a prostitute in Greece, could, Technically, return to the DR, and STILL be a "Virgin"!!!
Think about that!!!
I have visited many countries, all over the World, and had some great recreational/Paid sex with the women in all those countries.
Except Poland, and St. Thomas VI.
Polish girls are beautiful, but not EASY!
The women in St. Thomas, all weigh about 400 pounds and look like "Pena Gomez", After he died!
The DR supplies the world with Great baseball players, great music, and GREAT PROSTITUTES!
And, the Government makes it easy for all of them to travel, and send home that money!
It always amazes me, how women who know Absolutely Nothing about Prostitutes/Prostitution, post like they aee EXPERTS in the field!
They AIN't!
They have a"PC Agenda", and don't try to change it with FACTS!!!
To all of them I say, "Get A Life", that includes, "Getting Laid"!!!
At Least once in your life!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Did I leave anybody out?????
Did you hear about the Polak who broke his arm, raking leaves?????
He fell out of the tree!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i humbly accept cccc's expertise in the ho field :) the wise one has spoken.

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Good story. Thanks for posting. I'm amazed at the number of countries involved in promoting and stopping this type of activity.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"So Many Posts, So many "Personal Agendas"!!!!
A dominican woman, working as a prostitute in Greece, could, Technically, return to the DR, and STILL be a "Virgin"!!!
Think about that!!!
I have visited many countries, all over the World, and had some great recreational/Paid sex with the women in all those countries.
Except Poland, and St. Thomas VI.
Polish girls are beautiful, but not EASY!
The women in St. Thomas, all weigh about 400 pounds and look like "Pena Gomez", After he died!
The DR supplies the world with Great baseball players, great music, and GREAT PROSTITUTES!
And, the Government makes it easy for all of them to travel, and send home that money!
It always amazes me, how women who know Absolutely Nothing about Prostitutes/Prostitution, post like they aee EXPERTS in the field!
They AIN't!
They have a"PC Agenda", and don't try to change it with FACTS!!!
To all of them I say, "Get A Life", that includes, "Getting Laid"!!!
At Least once in your life!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Did I leave anybody out?????
Did you hear about the Polak who broke his arm, raking leaves?????
He fell out of the tree!
"Annie",...."Black Market"??????????
Funny!

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks for the insights, Greydred. I am sure that you are right about a lot of what you have said. At least I hope you are.. I know that girls from the DR have been traveling to the Netherland Antillies, for instance, and Spain for many, many years.. to be hookers and those are very well know destinations and problably well known "coyotes" and the girls who are going know exactly what they are doing.. because of others who have gone and have been treated well. I wonder if it is the same with this newly busted "Greek" ring?

You tell the happy stories, at least the success stories.. of the ones who came home. And there may be success stoies of ones who stayed as well. We just don't know.

Prostitution is legal in Greece now. Seems that Dominicans are prostitutes in Demand all over the world. I just wish that they could get a visa for their work and just go on their own.

And I wish things were as rosy as you said everywhere. I wish things, even here, were like in Costa Rica where the girls get government check ups and are pay taxes and have social security.

But really.. you don't know how things are in Serbia or Turkey or any one of a hundred other places where these girls could end up..

things are not always so rosy when you start dealing with the black market.

Not "Rosey", Annie. Less Bleak.

DV8 mentioned revolution without insurrection. Here's one idea to that end, the 1st impoverished country to make a national priority of educating its Women will set the paradigm for raising itself out of poverty. I'm not talking about a 4% GDP priority. I'm talking about a "National Defense Budget" level of priority. When you educate a Woman you educate and empower her family for generations to come.

We know what the problem with this is just by taking a look at the hierarchy of financial and legislative power. Women are woefully under-represented in leadership roles specifically because Men fear them. The Men who fear Women are the ones who failed to realize that the very source of their power comes from Women. Re read MacBeth. Until the 3rd World crawls out of the dark ages it's Women will continue to be oppressed thus disempowering entire populations who under stable living conditions could be just as productive, innovative and successful as anyone, anywhere.

Those who fail, for whatever reason to use their work in the sex industry to propel themselves economically will probably see their own Daughters fall into the same cycle. Many of them actively encourage their Daughters to follow in their paths as soon as they're able to do so. Yes, I do know some whose stories are not so "Rosey" as well. I've seen them age into dependency as their Parents and even Husbands have mismanaged the money that they sacrificed everything but their souls to earn and they return to the stripper pole until the pole can no longer support them.

Some of the stories are very sad. Sometimes it seems like the D.R. is a National collection of sad stories and that's why when I hear the inspirational stories of those who refused to fail I tend to overemphasize them. More people should know.

When the folks running things figure out that expenditures on the public good are investments which will pay dividends for generations to come things will get better. Until then it will be more of the same.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
The Country exports more Pum-Pum than cigars.

That is just hilarious!!! But in a serious note you are correct. When I went to Saint Marteen in May I was surprised at how many Dominicans were there. They even have a little Santo Domingo and when I was there Zacarias Ferreiras was perfomring at a local night club. There was a lot of Dominican Pum Pum at this place looking for $$$

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
grey, you are correct saying that education is the key. education to recognize the trap and not to be captured in ho business. or even it terms of being smart enough to profit from it if you are already in. there are too many who make well more than average salary but lack any brains to save up to better themselves and see further into the future than what's for dinner.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
That is just hilarious!!! But in a serious note you are correct. When I went to Saint Marteen in May I was surprised at how many Dominicans were there. They even have a little Santo Domingo and when I was there Zacarias Ferreiras was perfomring at a local night club. There was a lot of Dominican Pum Pum at this place looking for $$$

Interesting point. More than a few Dominicans have gotten out of the cycle of poverty by using short term work visas as a pathway through the connections they make and the people that they meet to permanent residency and pursue an avenue of full time employment which enables them to buy homes, send their Children to far better schools, maintain their cultural identities and their dignity. I have met Dominicans working regular jobs and living normal, productive lives throughout the Netherland Antilles, Aruba and Sint Maarten in particular. Some buddies and I helped sponsor a Dominican Little League team in Phillipsburg which competes throughout the region.

Sometimes the best way up is out.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
?Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.? Einstein

we cannot all be doctors and lawyers and swim in cash. humans have different skills and different mental capacities. doing numbing work in unhealthy conditions is the best some can achieve. trying to "fix" that is just as useless as trying to fix human nature as such. we are not prefect being in a perfect world. nothing will ever change, honey. the best we can do is to ensure there is as little abuse as possible and watch after the weak. but then, quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

and don't answer "revolution" because revolution is just replacing one power with another. barbarians invade the civilized and before they know it they become what they hated so much in the first place. and another flood of barbarians comes.

Precicely,
That's why the witch hunt on prostitution does not work look, at the US and Canada.
The girls and customers are criminalized.
Better use the german model where the girls can work for themselves and enjoy their income.
Sex is the reason why we are all here, pay or not it's part of natures operating system.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Precicely,
That's why the witch hunt on prostitution does not work look, at the US and Canada.
The girls and customers are criminalized.
Better use the german model where the girls can work for themselves and enjoy their income.
Sex is the reason why we are all here, pay or not it's part of natures operating system.
as George Carlin says, if you can give it away free, why should it be illegal to sell it?

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
A lot of the prositutes in brussels and amsterdam s sex industry all get shipped there, they promise big money etc , this is going on for years , nothing new. Sometimes asian is fashon and you see the red light districts change, all scams