Greek gang of Trafficking Prostitutes Busted

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can have "SEX" for FREE????????
"WTF"!!!!!!!!
I wish I had known THAT!!!
I could have saved over 300,000 dollars!!!!!
EXCEPT, that "Free Sex" is Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more costly in the long run!!!
If it weren't for the DR's huge number of inexpensive prostitutes, and only a 3 hour flight from Boston,I would probably live in Thailand, or the Philipines.
I could be posting on "PI 1".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Not "Rosey", Annie. Less Bleak.

DV8 mentioned revolution without insurrection. Here's one idea to that end, the 1st impoverished country to make a national priority of educating its Women will set the paradigm for raising itself out of poverty. I'm not talking about a 4% GDP priority. I'm talking about a "National Defense Budget" level of priority. When you educate a Woman you educate and empower her family for generations to come.

We know what the problem with this is just by taking a look at the hierarchy of financial and legislative power. Women are woefully under-represented in leadership roles specifically because Men fear them. The Men who fear Women are the ones who failed to realize that the very source of their power comes from Women.

Women aren't under-represented because men fear them.....they're under-represented because they're weaker mentally and physically. They've always been controlled by men and they always will be. Education won't help them either. Even the American government created an initiative in the 1980s to get more women into technical and engineering careers, and despite that they still lag behind men today in these fields. It isn't because they're being blocked, most women are just inferior to men when it comes to high level technical stuff like math and engineering. The average female could never invent a satellite, ballistic missile, or submarine, only a masculine mind could develop such a thing, this is why all the most amazing discoveries in science were made by men, not women. I agree with Napoleon Bonaparte, women are little more than baby making machines.

Men continue to dominate women in finance, go check out the Forbes Top 400 richest in the world. Most on the list are men and most of the women on the list inherited their money from a man. At the end of the day men can dominate women through brute force and warfare, which they've done throughout the centuries. As my friend always says, the only thing women have on men is sex, thats it. They can only sell their bodies directly or indirectly to get ahead. It is the only weapon Dominican women have at least until they age and wear out. Most of these Dominican hookers, as was pointed out earlier in this thread, end up with less than they started with and only a handful use this "career" to better their lives. If I have a daughter I would want her to be educated but even I would know she would never be able to challenge men and would ultimately be in subjection to them, which is why I would teach her from an early age to submit, first to me, then to her husband in the future, then to her son once she is an elderly woman.

Last edited:

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
You can have "SEX" for FREE????????
"WTF"!!!!!!!!
I wish I had known THAT!!!
I could have saved over 300,000 dollars!!!!!
EXCEPT, that "Free Sex" is Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more costly in the long run!!!
If it weren't for the DR's huge number of inexpensive prostitutes, and only a 3 hour flight from Boston,I would probably live in Thailand, or the Philipines.
I could be posting on "PI 1".
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I agree with this post. I get tired of guys saying they "don't pay for it," there ain't a man on Earth who hasn't paid for sex! You may not pay in cold hard cash, but no hot woman off the street will just open her legs to you for nothing. If you're a celebrity, and you've got a bunch of groupies, you had to become that celebrity to get those groupies, you had to earn it! If you're a "player," you've still got to open your mouth, dress the part, say the right stuff, do the right stuff, get in her head, etc, that is still labor and time. Anyone who understands economics knows that time is money. If it takes you two weeks of sweet talking a "normal girl" to get her to sleep with you, you just invested two weeks that you'll never get back, so you're paying in time! No man gets sex for free, some men only think they do. If you're a player you've got to play, if you're a trick you gotta pay, even a rapist has to use brute force to get his way, and if he gets caught he may be in jail for thousands of days! Every man pays!

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
There are still people who fall for anyone of a million scams, and no a 19 year old shouldn't be expected to know all about those phony jobs. A Panamanian I know was offered The equivalent of 1000 a week to wiork as a maid in a hotel in one of the dutch islands, and she went and it was for prostitution, and I belkieve her that she had no idea of that. I bought her a ticket to get back to Panama. ANd she wasn't a kid, but a 30 year old woman with 2 kids that she left with her Mom.
Der Fish

A sucker is born every minute. There have always been suckers and there always will be suckers. This issue will never be solved, trying to solve or prevent trafficking is like trying to stop people from getting scammed by con men, it will never ever happen. Law enforcement can only step in once the crime has been committed, but for each case they crack there are a thousand more out there. This is a problem that has no solution, it is like trying to prevent war, only the dead have seen the end of war.