H-Season outlooks 2010

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
on the East we had some sunny Days with very Calm Ocean and very Low Wind.
today we have some light clouds around, but the Blue Skies are seen between, no Rain, Wind is on it's usual 10-12mphr, Ocean on it usual around 4ft,
typical average November weather.
Air feels great without the Full Heat.

Time for a Macao Beach Visit early afternoon to kill some Fishies at Vale's Place.
the best Seafood Place in Town.

Mike

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Juan Dolio

Grey sky for the past hour or so, with some really strong breezes ~~curtains straight into the room! Rained for a bit, stopped and is now starting up again. The cooler temp sure feels good...ready to put on something with sleeves perhaps!

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
Puerto Plata - 6:45 am. Monday, Temp. 76 degrees, Pool water 77 degrees. Last night and this morning, on and off showers, heavy at times, with more dark, rain filled clouds looming overhead. Slight breeze.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Punta Cana is Dry this morning, but dark Clouds around, isolated by Areas there will be some showers during today.
Wind been very strong during the last Night, so the Ocean is a Tough Rough Offshore Mess again Today.
I canceled Fishing yesterday and also Today and will keep the Boats in for Tomorrow, too, to give it it's Time to Calm back down.
some don't get it, yesterday one od the Yachts here tried to leave Offshore and got caught in the Middle of the Passage out of Cabeza de Toro, we needed to send 3 Boats over to bring them back in, some think they can Eat the Money of the Charters, lol.
at least for Today the Marina listened and suspended the Permits for all Boats for Offshore Activities.
should be back to calmer Waters by Wednesday or Thursday.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
heya Milosh,
yes, I can imagine that around Your Area it rained,
I've been out early due the rough Sea Conditions this morning,
we stayed Dry here in Cabeza de Toro, but I saw very close to our North a very dark Area moving Landwards around the Melia Properties.
how are the Ducks doing in this Wind?
I love Your Live Fotos of the Ducks at the Cocotal Golfcourse for Comparison
Mike

alexdr

Aug 19, 2010
Puerto Plata-7am. Thursday, temp.74 degrees, pool water-77 degrees. Some overnight rain. This morning beautiful blue skies with hardly a cloud to be seen. Winds are calm. Happy turkey day, everyone!

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
great Fotos, Milosh.
I love Your Golf Course Ducks and Birds Weather Updates, keep them coming.

just one suggestion.
as it shows actually we finished the Tropical Storm Season 2010,
a late coming up formation is very unlikely at this moment, so we should leave this Topic Alone or even close it,
and go on as usual and Post our Daily/weekly Live weather updates for the different regions of the Island in their Sections.
here on Weather & Beyond - DR1 Dominican Republic Forums
are all different Regions shown,
so Milosh can post the updates from Cocotal in the PC Section, Alex can post the weather updates on the Puerto Plata Section, there is one for Santo Domingo, one for Sosua/Cabarete etc etc.
that way visitors searching for the actual weather in a specific region of the large Island find it at the Proper Location.

before Mid May We can open the 2011 Hurricane Season Outlook Topic for next Season, when the first Long Shot Predictions for the coming Season are Out.

here in Cabeza de Toro today:
Sunny from early on, Dry, wind is on the usual 12mphr, higher Gusts, Ocean is on it's Winter average around 5ft offshore.
Temps around 28C
a perfect beach Day

Mike