Haitian American leaders retreat

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I imagine his rifle is very much like the one Punkin' Puss used to shoot at Mush Mouse with .. the barrel all bent up
No surprise you and your 'followers" watch a lot of cartoons.
You fooled me on that as I had no idea who they were.
You know they are not real life, eh.

On the advice of my friend Warren Buffet its time to edit out distractions who have nothing of value to contribute.
Welcome to the mute list but try and remember my invitation.
I and my two friends look forward to your visit.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
MA, you lower yourself by having this conversation.,

Incapable of change or open to new ideas or contrary opinions.

Common knowledge the DR uses Haitian labor to do the hard and dirty construction jobs on the cheap.
I watched Haitian laborers working next to my house. They were digging up and breaking the large rocks with sledge hammers prepping for the foundati

You are welcome and its not easy.

Luckily I had an employee for a time who quit school in grade 8 so I have deciphered the writings of the uneducated before.

I need an explanation of why you are "faltered"?
Look it up and let me know what you are trying to say.
I know you are threatened by me and doing your best to keep up so I empathize with your position.

Your memory is so poor you need me to repeat myself?
Come by anytime after dark, no need to knock, and I will give a demonstration even you will remember.

The buffoon passes gas and the jesters squeal in delight.
Glad to give credit where credit is due, you all are entertaining in a primitive fashion.
Willing to wager the three of you have not read a book since you quit high school.
Have all of you run out of ideas on the topic so fast?

Enough nonsense and drop by any time after dark, I stay up late.

So all three of you have exhausted your knowledge of the topic.
I got lots more so lets get back on topic where we belong so you have an opportunity to learn something.
You stay "faltered" and I will wait right here.
Kindly spend more time in the gym or exercising and less time slumped over in an ex-pat bar in Sosua drinking. Or, god forbid, get a job!!

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Passive aggressive ... over a Cartoon Reference ... lmao
sounds like he challenged me to a Duel or something .. should i be worried ?
worried you might break a rib from laughing. His fiction is clearly fueled by drink. Says he shoots out of his window in Sosua lmao

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
worried you might break a rib from laughing. His fiction is clearly fueled by drink. Says he shoots out of his window in Sosua lmao
You run out of anything intelligent to say on the topic so its more childish personal stupidity.

There is nothing to be learned by any interactions with you so I am taking out the trash.
That means you are gone into muteville.

Reactions: It wasn't me

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Zoom, Hijo and Big, you three are on thin ice. Back to HAITI.

7F345D07-867B-4340-86CA-45BFAD7BC094.jpeg