Happy V.D. Everyone !!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Sorry! I just like saying that. I just received this notice over the NWWS wire services and thought I should pass it along.

Y

Tom aka XR

FEMDOM
USZ000-99999999-

CIVIL EMERGENCY MESSAGE
EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
1155 PM CST THU FEB 12 2004

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A SEVERE STORM WATCH FOR ALL OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS.

THE POTENTIAL FOR STORM CLOUDS, HIGH WINDS AND DOWN BURSTS EXISTS IF PERSONS ARE WITHIN THE WATCH AREA.

SHOULD ANY MALE FORGET THAT SATURDAY IS VALENTINES DAY A DEEP LOW COULD FORM OVER THE AFFECTED PERSONS HEAD. HIGH WINDS COULD COME FROM THE AFFECTED PERSONS SPOUSE OR SPOUSE TO BE AND MAY CAUSE SEVERE STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO ANYONE WITHIN 1 MILE.

SHOULD YOU OBSERVE A ONCOMING STORM, SEEK SHELTER UNTIL THE STORM HAS PASSED. LOCAL BARS WILL BE EXTENDING HAPPY HOURS TO ACCOMMODATE THIS LIFE THREATENING EVENT.

PERSONS EXPERIENCING ANY RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS OR HEAVY BLEEDING SHOULD DIAL 911.

PLEASE REFER TO PUBLIC AND COMMERCIAL RADIO AND TELEVISION STATIONS FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.

$$

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Tom why won't the colors work for me? what am I doing wrong?

Close the tags with a "/".

e.g. [/COLOR=Red][/SIZE=3]

If you highlight the text and then select a size, color etc it will do this automatically or you can click on the "Close All Tags" button on the RH side.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Really!?

Pib said:
Call me weird, but my first thought before I read the OP was "what venereal disease is he talking about?" :ermm:
Gee! I never thought of it that way before. I guess I am just not as worldly as CC, AZB, and Pib.

Bet you never thought you'd get your name mixed in with those other two in one sentence!

Tom aka XR

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That is what I thought of!!!

I was going to respond,but "Pib" took care of it!!!

Soooooo "Happy Sexually Transmitted Diseases" to you too!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC