HELP-Moorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
If you read this woman's previous posts, She has illusions of grandeur. When in fact she is just a lousy real estate rep. working for one of the biggest real estate crooks on the North Coast, Palm Hills and Ronnie Scaachii

Wrong dear I am not a real estate rep, wrong again, you have no idea of my life hence no illusions. Right about that person in Palm Hills

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
2005/2007 Rat

...She has illusions of grandeur. When in fact she is just a lousy real estate rep. working for one of the biggest real estate crooks on the North Coast, Palm Hills and Ronnie Scaachii

Hmm, strong wording in a thread that has been dormant for almost two years.
I smell rat....

Janin

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
for your info the flight time on his jet was 8 mins from POP to Stgo, it took longer to get out of the airport!!

Well, I'll certainly go on record as being impressed that he has a personal/private jet with a cruise that exceeds mach 1.
Straight line distance POP to SDQ is 109 miles. To make that distance in 8 minutes means an average speed of over 817 mph.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Think Again Alanin

...Straight line distance POP to SDQ is 109 miles. To make that distance in 8 minutes means an average speed of over 817 mph.
Irrelevant.
SDQ is not Santiago (STI).... :cheeky:

Janin

Status
Not open for further replies.