Hopeless love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
who is C.S Lewis?
If you really think you are ready (and you are not kidding me) I will introduce you to these "basic" people which I know since 97'. A big family which I love a lot. And that can get you back a lot more love that I didn't know...I'm a part of their family, and If I'm in trouble they are in trouble " Tu eres de mi familia, Fidel, Y yo the cuido y te amo mucho, oyste?" says Belchis mother all the time we talk or we meet "Y si quieres llevarte tu otra familia aqui, habla con tu otra familia, para mi no hay problema, oyste"
On this last point Belchis agrees partially (only the kids, ONE SON and ONE DAUGHTER).

But after that it's up to you, Rick, to get a part of the family. It's not a joke, you know, it's love or hate. If it will be love you will come with me on the rented Toyota, or go with Chon and Hamilton to party en la Candel? buscando chicas toda la noche y acostandote a la siete de la manana con una caja de cerveza en la barriga, minimo...

Belchis has has two sisters from his father's and mother's side, three brothers from his mother's and step-father side, another step-sister (from his step-father). Then Chon, the son of one of his mother's sister, which has been rised from her mother during his first 15 years of life. Also in this case it's up to you...if it's not a sister it will be maybe one of the primas or sobrinas del campo, las "campuras" as Belchis call them
I know you are kidding me, but I'm telling my story and the way I fall in love with these people; these people which now are tattoed in my heart, and all the times that I feel the cold and the pain of staying here in Western Europe, away from them, I rethink and I know there is a way out, I know there is another chance, I know I lived these days and nobody can take them away.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I,d be damned but

I have a suspicion:

Chris are you introducing your family to us????

XXXXXXXxxxx.

Sorry if I,m wrong but I wouln,t put it passed you.

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
x-

You have won my respect forever! You may be onto something.

C is the only one who hasn't commented thus far on this thread. I can't imagine that he hasn't read it and furthermore, no comments.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
who is chris??
the way you guys make him sound.. he's some wise ass troublemaker? what did i miss.
someone please fill moi in...

Lee

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
did some quick investigating... if you had a split DR1 personality as some of us suspect Criss/Fidel have... most likely their messages would have been posted at around the same time.

ie: when you post your messages, you just do them all at once, you go through a couple of threads and you're out... the criss and fidel messages differ for the past two days completely (time posted)... so i rule criss out in the most unbiased manner since i know nothing about him... and hence, can't make any pre-disposed judgment about him.

that is all i had to say

you are now free to post reply : )

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
I know this story. It is the story of every young man (uder 60) that has come to the DR. I've seen it over and over. The DR, Cuba, Thailand, Brasil, Columbia, ...

Some get really deep.

Lovers.
Marriage (to the whole family!)
House.
Kids.
Love on the side.
Financial ruin.
Death.

Some people skip the last part or so and go back to the beginning to do it one more time!

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Jim,

Every young man? Didn't work out that way for my
brother. LOL

But I get your......drift.

Lee-Lee,

Thanks for your permission to continue posting.

M

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
Jim...

I think you raise a very interesting point. Since we are, after all, on the a.k.a.' eggs verses the sperms ' thread, in which many of the fine ladies tonight have already been scorring some exxxtra points for being exxxtra sexxxy (lol... i'm having so much fun writing this shit)...

the point is...... women wear their hearts on their sleeves and (as my friend debs over here would say...) women air their dirty laundry in the pebulic.

FEMNISITS HEEL... don't start attacking me by that stereotype against oomans... what's i'm saying is that chicas tell it all, while dickas say NUTHIN...
but they have some women here and there... they just hussh up about it.

look at this board for god's sake... all looser chics looking for their hot animation guys (give them credit... some of them get really really ho hhho hot)
losers like me hello hello??? 'looking for benyamin'.. my hot latin lover that swept me off my feet and almost got me arrested.

sorry this email is long... BUT... suppose someone i know got caught outside the resort complex.... and SUPPOSE the security guards arrested her for being with a dominican guy on the beach... and suppose she said she'd run back to the resort and get money while the 'policia' held her lover captive (and stole her last ******* fack of cigarettes hostage as well) ....

was it bad that the girl left and never came back with the money because she knew it was as a scam....

ok... happened to my friend on vacation this summer....
gimme dirt

do the men (security guards) with the blue uniforms...do they have the right to arrest a traveller? and what right do they have holding on to my pack of smokes? that not kosher at all... total abuse of the legal system!

: )

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
AND THE WINNER IS

I just wanted to bring something to everyone's attention....

i am the sixty-ninth reply...

i feel special : )

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Lee-Lee,

I truly feel bad for you. It is stories like yours that keep
some travellers away. I don't stay at AIs when I visit
so I cannot truly comment on that scene based on any
experience. As far as the legal system goes, I have had
to make "donations" on two of my six trips to the law.
One was for a supposed traffic violation, and the other
over a possible "stolen" vehicle. Neither was true.

Keep your chin up,

Moca

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Lee-Lee said:
Jim...

look at this board for god's sake... all looser chics looking for their hot animation guys (give them credit... some of them get really really ho hhho hot)
losers like me hello hello??? 'looking for benyamin'.. my hot latin lover that swept me off my feet and almost got me arrested.

Listen girl, I suggest you speak for yourself!! Please get over your benjamin phase its stale already. Please ladies learn how to cut your ties and move on.

Sapphire&Pearl

Sep 30, 2002
Does this really happen?

.... and SUPPOSE the security guards arrested her for being with a dominican guy on the beach...

Forgive my ignorance but is this true? Why could you possibly be arrested for that? In Canada it is illegal to have sex in a public place but unless one of you had and outstanding warrant I am completely confused.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
the guys that work at the resorts are not supposed to 'be' with the tourists... that is the rule.... then again, that's what i heard.

indeed this story happened to the girl that was on vacation with me just outside the playa dorada complex... since tourists are not allowed to bring guests into the resort they ventured outside the complex boundaries to the beach.
the man that caught them was going to "arrest" them, but she managed to get away leaving the guy behind.

why i would make this story up beats me.... i just want to know if the guards wearing the blue uniforms have the power/right to arrest people for something as silly as that.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"LeeLee" makes me want to take a "PeePee"....

with my "WeeWee"!!! Whenever a "New" female talking sex comes to DR1 she gets a lot of "Play"."LeeLee" will soon disappear.She is a "One Trick Pony".Cris Colon.....PS,I forgot.People who use lower case"i" for the personal pronoun are all assholes Too!...See ya,...i gota go!CrisCris

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
quick note... apologies for offending anyone out there.

was just trying to poke some fun at my own stupidity with this whole benjamin guy...

ummm linamia? i am not in a phase... referral to him was used as an illustration perhaps? i suggest you understand the context of what you read before commenting on that.

criss... how long have you been on this forum? I've read some references to you by some DR1 members... i was wondering what you ever did to gain the love and respect of so many DR1 members. NOw i understand.

i happen to like writing i with lower case letters. i i i... take it and stick it up your colon.

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
lee lee

oh...my...gawd... did someone ask about ages a few posts up? or was that a different thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.