How much and How often do you add water to your pool?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Whats an infinity pool ?

this:

qo92zk.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Since you fellow Canuck I will play nice lol... dang no wonder you have infinity pool... We p.eng's can only afford reg pool sometimes with water .. it worked for me at home and villa and it's windy on hills in *Sosua.. I thought this summer my pool had leak at villa happy to find out evaporation..*

I live 'up in the air' too... the agua se fue's quickly..... definitely

Whats an infinity pool ?
the deviate shows you

It's when rich people run out of money to finish pool on one side and wall is slightly lower ....google your fren...;) pictures explain better

I wish that was true.... not really
It calls for a second tank, more careful chemicals to avoid foam.

Never again..........
and then , there's the evaporation factor...............

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Ooh an infinite pool looks great !

But, but it would be my dogs dream....... whereas if I block the steps on my normal pool, they are much more reluctant ( sadly not at all times ) to jump in..... as I guess the exit part crosses their mind :) :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
infinity pool can be raised too, malko, all depends on design and the depth of your pocket :)

33jqmvt.jpg

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
infinity pool can be raised too, malko, all depends on design and the depth of your pocket :)

33jqmvt.jpg

Oh ! I want*that one !!!
But checked my pockets and all I came out with was lint :(

Will have to check the depth of the misses pockets :)

On a more serious note a swimming pool at home is great.
But knowing what I know now ( hard experiences ) if I could go back in time, I would probably stick with river skinny-dipping...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i swim for 1 hour, 6 days a week, in SIL's pool (she lives around the corner). i would really love to have a pool but pockets are empty now. :disappoin