I got Sankiefied last weekend....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Originally Posted by Scuba
I have had my share of Hookers... In the US there are very few that actually enjoy making love. They simply want to get it over, get their money and go.

The difference being....in the US the STW (sex trade worker) just does their job,gets paid and moves on to the next "client". In the Dominican they hope to turn the client into a regular paycheck (or ticket off the island). They realize the value in making sure the client is satisfied on as many levels as possible in hopes of turning their investment into a dividend paying "stock".
Besides they seem to genuinely enjoy what they do. To a lot of them bragging rights are as important as the paycheque!
Also if they manage to "get their hooks" in deep enough they can have it made for life.

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
nice life

there are alot of women in the UK, Canada, USA the whole world who could use the money... but they dont get it,

tip to all skint women, move to DR become a sankie and you'll have a great life. all is paid for by the men in your life. these women could be getting thousands a month. but they could "use" it.

AtlantaBob said:
Because she can use it and he can afford it. My fantasy would be, if I had a ton of money, would be to fly to the DR once a week for a cold beer, good cigar and get laid. But that's another subject...

mwgarretson

Mar 19, 2005
laraguapa said:
It's your money, so you can do whatever you want with it. But I don't understand why somebody has to pay for having a good time with someone, for dating someone, for having sex. I think I wouldn't be able to have a good time if I knew the other person is waiting for something in exchange. The other person in not having a good time, or at least in the same way as you. I mean, if you both have a good time, why are you giving her money?

Why give her money? A very cultural phenomenon...the men are providers...it is one way a female feels valued and safe. You posing that question is a very first-world viewpoint...

Also, if a such a small amount of help makes such a difference with someone you connected with...the better question is...why wouldn't you give her money? It is a luxury most of us have, in abundance and excess of real need. It is made for sharing!

MG

mwgarretson

Mar 19, 2005
MommC said:
The difference being....in the US the STW (sex trade worker) just does their job,gets paid and moves on to the next "client". In the Dominican they hope to turn the client into a regular paycheck (or ticket off the island). They realize the value in making sure the client is satisfied on as many levels as possible in hopes of turning their investment into a dividend paying "stock".
Besides they seem to genuinely enjoy what they do. To a lot of them bragging rights are as important as the paycheque!
Also if they manage to "get their hooks" in deep enough they can have it made for life.

Remember also that many extranjeros are very exotic to Dominican women...believe it or not it is not all about the money...

This is solidified through childhood...just like Dominican women seem exotic to many of us! I grew up in MPLS...the shallow side of me doesn't even notice a blonde anymore...although I fully appreciate the beauty of each person...my type is far from my look.

So there can be infatuation coming from "working" women...they have hearts & feelings as well!

MG

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I guess I have to keep trying...

because out of all the girls I have dated from the DR, the hottest woman in terms of passion and lack of inhibitions was another tourist from the south of France that I met in Boca Chica of all places. A regular white woman. There was another girl I met there who was dominican and knocked my socks off, but for me working girls don't count. It is what they do for a living, so you figure you will run into a few that are actually good at working their craft.

So I will keep trying though I feel as if this whole latin lover thing is just nonsense. But just in case I am wrong, I have a native from Santo Domingo who wants to introduce me to her friends next time I go. I'll keep trying.

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
If you're happy....

You say you got sankified...why? You had fun, didn't send any money, she didn't ask, you aren't ready to sell anything and move to DR, you didn't shed any tears. Now what makes you be sankified?

I was sankified in last December, then in January and guess what... I'm going back for more in two weeks. Got a good price on the plane ticket, just couldn't pass it up. I just know much more now, I have gone through it before, I know what to expect. DR is such a beautiful country and I need the vacation. Will I fall into the sankie trap again... I don't think so! Am I still in contact with my sankie friend... Yes! As he gotten a penny out of me... No!

So... if you had a great time... why worry?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In case no one noticed this thread is almost a year old. It was just a fun thread.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Rio~San~juan said:
hi anna
does it really matter how old the posts are....
;)

No dear it really doesn't matter. I mention it every now and then so people will know why the original poster doesn't answer or he/she no longer is interested in the subject posted years ago. ;)

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
i can't help it!!! lol

miguel said:
I just need to ask you; why do you have the need to send money to a prostitute?. I mean, people have been using prostitutes/sankies for generations and when they start thinking with their little heads, that's when the problems begin. You used a sankie, end of story. NEXT!!

Just bored and reading through some threads, I don't know why but it is always your posts i feel the need to reply or remark on :bandit: hehehe so here goes....he did not say she was a prostitute nore did he say he gave her money for sex....and you clearly emplyed that she is. He said she never asked for money, and she did not put on the water works when he left or gave him any lines....so did it ever cross your mind that maybeeee it was just a night of sex, maybe they were attracted to eachother?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey Scuba...

Make sure you send her enough money by the end of June. She's going to need it because I drink alot!!!! ;)

JVShilo

May 7, 2005
sankies

I think you answered your own question? The more they please you the luckier they may get. One is already offering to send money because she didn't ask I think in her own way she really did. looks to me she played it real smart. next time she might find the right one to give her a ticket out.