I hate the lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Now I'm curious to know WHO was the person who yelled at me from a passing car:

"AND? A PI? PAS? DE MODA. AMABLE ARISTY MOTORS."

It was dark. It was after 10:00 PM. The car dealership was probably closed. I kept walking.

-Jose?to
Happy to be a nobody, a nobody with a single personality.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Arturo,does your post have a meaning?

Is it in anyway relevant to this thread? I can't figure it out!

Same goes for Indie and Joselito???? Cris

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I am one of those Europeans who cycled and walked everywhere, took buses and trains and was happy to avoid owning a car. Now I live in Santo Domingo and would never be able to risk cycling in this city: the heat and the traffic would make it impossible for anyone who has an alternative. I finally succumbed to car ownership at the ripe old age of 35 and it's had a definite adverse effect on my health and fitness.

Chiri

Edited to add: just seen the moderator's reprimand. I scrolled through and indeed, yes, the thread changed tack several times, from alleged Dominican scams to Dominican fashion. In golo's post he mentioned other things as well as fashion that Dominicans do differently, including transport habits. arturo linked that to health. Is that acceptable? We shall find out when we are deleted!

C

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
There you go again, Cris, you're starting to bait me again.

My post has relevance to what your journalist guru wrote: transportation. Can't you read? And Arturo's post also was relevant.

Man, one of these days, one of these days....

-Jose?to
MamIndie, would you love nobody the way he loves you?

Last edited:

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Ei "decubridoi" 'ta hoi poi la goma!

Anda con tijera nuevesita y bien amol?. Mejoi me'ncondo ante que me coiten ei cuello.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Can't YOU read?

THREAD CLOSED! Stay on Thread,or "Stay OUT!"

Personal "Chit-Chat" belongs on "PM",or Email! The General section is not a "Chat Room"!

Cris Colon

Status
Not open for further replies.