If you're a dominican man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Yo,"Sancochoman",Sup "BRO"?????

Must be "almost" impossible for you to get around with that HUGE CHIP on your shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way "Over Weight" and "FAT" are pretty much the same thing,or may I say,"synonymous" to a "PRO_BRO" like you??

"Salgood"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCC:cool:

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: "Yo,"Sancochoman",Sup "BRO"?????

Criss Colon said:
Must be "almost" impossible for you to get around with that HUGE CHIP on your shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way "Over Weight" and "FAT" are pretty much the same thing,or may I say,"synonymous" to a "PRO_BRO" like you??

"Salgood"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CCC:cool:

Why do you do that? Talk in Ebonics whenever you post to a black person? The blacks on this board don't talk like that so why do you consistantly do that? As if we don't know how to speak proper English?

When you meet an English person, do you copy their dialect and start talking with an accent? How about a retarded person? Do you start talking like you're retarded? Or what about a deaf person, do you start talking in sign language?

My bet is that your answer would be no because you'd sound stupid. Just as you do on this board when you start talking in Ebonics.

You can talk in regular proper English Criss. I know you think Black people are nothing but a bunch of stupid savage beasts who stole your job and forced you to move to the DR to feed your superiority complex, but blacks are an educated race of people. No need to talk down.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Re: "Yo,"Sancochoman",Sup "BRO"?????

ClippedWing said:
When you meet an English person, do you copy their dialect and start talking with an accent?

Actually, yes :) Sometimes even I have trouble understanding him.

Can we cut out the race related stuff, it's getting very boring, yawn...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Re: Re: "Yo,"Sancochoman",Sup "BRO"?????

ClippedWing said:
I know you think Black people are nothing but a bunch of stupid savage beasts who stole your job and forced you to move to the DR to feed your superiority complex, but blacks are an educated race of people. No need to talk down.

Talk about an inferiority complex!

Can you please stop labeling yourself and just move on.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.