Ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Of course you can say the ignore button works somewhat as you don’t see the troll comment on your post and especially that frustrates the troll because his comment was meant to provoke a reaction and escalate things into an argument. I have a couple on ignore now so cant see the hate they are spewing. It’s mind boggling the time they spend on dr1.
There are one or two on here who seem to spend day and night making endless comments that they consider to be witty or clever. I don't put people on "Ignore" because I hope they will one day come up with something sensible that interests me, but I am almost always disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
As usual, we have the self-righteous, virtue signalers who want to tell everybody else how they should think and feel.
I left off any names in my description to see if you and the followers recognized yourselves and and were foolish enough to respond.
There is always one in the crowd who turns around when they hear someone yell, "hey stupid".

If you are going to use a term like "virtue signaling" you should know what it means first so you appear less ignorant.

I would never tell you how to think and feel as you have never demonstrated any capacity to change from what you are.
I am afraid you are stuck with yourself but I am not thanks to the mute button.

And with that I am changing dr1 into a much nicer place with the simple press of a button.

You wait right here.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I left off any names in my description to see if you and the followers recognized yourselves and and were foolish enough to respond.
There is always one in the crowd who turns around when they hear someone yell, "hey stupid".

If you are going to use a term like "virtue signaling" you should know what it means first so you appear less ignorant.

I would never tell you how to think and feel as you have never demonstrated any capacity to change from what you are.

And with that I am changing dr1 into a much nicer place with the simple press of a button.

You wait right here.
It's like Sherman's March to the Sea. Only General Sherman isn't a General. Leaving in his path a landscape laid bare by vitriol and self-loathing. When I go to sleep at night I try to take some inventory. How did I do today? Was I a better father today? Was I a better neighbor? How did I do as a human being?

Must be lonely up there sir. Make it a great evening for you and yours.

• Love
Reactions: jd426

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

You wait right here.
I didn't reply to your post, but it sure looks like I struck a nerve! There were no names in my post, but by your own account, look who was stupid and a foolish enough to reply. Time for some introspection and self evaluation.

So much anger, zoomer. Try getting out more. Take off your mask and get some fresh air. You'll feel better.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I am going to call the 5 of you “the furious 5”.

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
You could buy dr1 and recode the software to eject stalkers & a$$holes, and move the news feed to it's own area.
Well yeah you could. I was thinking more along the lines of adequate low imcome housing, food banks, schools. That stuff.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Well yeah you could. I was thinking more along the lines of adequate low imcome housing, food banks, schools. That stuff.
Yeah I think there is going to be a swift towards that. Right now the oligarchs of the world are not looking so good. Maybe in the US a movement more towards someone like Bernie.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Yeah I think there is going to be a swift towards that. Right now the oligarchs of the world are not looking so good. Maybe in the US a movement more towards someone like Bernie.

Are you actually considering someone like Elon Musk an OLIGARCH ???
really ?
please DO Elaborate .

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Are you actually considering someone like Elon Musk an OLIGARCH ???
really ?
please DO Elaborate .
I didn’t mention Elon Musk. But not sure what he is. A very influential multinacional business owner.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Its an excellent tool that lets you avoid exposure to the trash.
Who cares if they attack you personally. Its an aggravation eliminator.
A good example is the thread about the German man who allegedly was murdered by his wife.
Immediately you get stupid remarks about the woman's appearance and comments about how "most" marriages with Dominican women end.
People I respect keep quiet until they know what went on.
Fools jump right in.
The ignore button keeps you from being exposed to the stupidity.
Makes it a much nicer experience.

And it fun from time to time to unmute some of the bigger fools to see if they have smartened up.
Not a one I have found so far and its nice to see you did the right thing to eliminate them from your reality.
Lot of nice people here who make great contributions but can get drowned out in the babble.
Well said.
Thanks for your valuable advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.