*** Inside a Cabana ***

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Escott said:
You can drive into any cabana and take pictures. A friend took me to one outside Puerto Plata called New York Cabanas and they were awesome. Just don't close the garage door or the clock starts ticking:) One even had a private pool and three bedrooms for a group hug.

I was actually thinking of renting one of these for a big party for the boys on here when we get together on the North Coast. Hell it only costs like 100 bux for 6 hours I think.

I only take 15 minutes and then just burp and fart the rest of the night anyway so a few hours are great:)

Hey Escott.. don't forget about us girls.. we like to have our fun too you know!! ;)

Reactions: waytogo

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
europeanguy said:
The best cabana of Rio de Janeiro, in Brazil called motels. If somebody knows a cabana in the Dominican Republic that can be compared to this one, especially in the area and surroundings of Santo Domingo, let me know

http://www.vipsmotel.com.br/mille.html

Did you READ what the definition of a cabana is?? We have resorts too, what the hell??

Nov 5, 2004
I stayed in a cabana once.

We got in an argument with the person we got a ride to Puerto Plata with...and instead of riding all the way back into Luperon that night, we just stayed at a Cabana. I think it was called Isle del Pariso....or something like that. It was pretty nice also.

Only thing is that Carlos' brother was with us....I didn't know the reputation cabanas had when I stayed there...but now that I know..I wonder what they thought when they saw me go in there with 2 guys. OMIGOD. :eek:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Steal the mattress?

Robert said:
Round bed so you don't steal the mattress. I have a friend that owns a Cabana and he tells me they have even stolen all the toilet fittings, sink, bath etc.
One time when one of my tour guides took me to a cabana, they stopped us when we were leaving because she helped herself to one of the towels.

I am surprised these places are so cheap.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Malibook said:
One time when one of my tour guides took me to a cabana, they stopped us when we were leaving because she helped herself to one of the towels.

I am surprised these places are so cheap.

Your tour guide was giving you a tour of the cabanas? Tell us more ;)

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
where's the sex chair?

we (family) stayed at Club Ethics in Santiago. it was the best choice for killing time until the car rental agency opened at the airport. yes, it was a middle of the night JetBlue arrival.

the taxi driver was dismayed that we wanted to stay at a cabana.

as the driver and i were unloading luggage, my wife and daughter were taking turns in the sex chair. my wife had told the kids it was a Nautilus workout chair. she was not trying to mislead them as that is what she thought it was.

the driver was horrified and the look on his face was priceless. i am sure we were the topic of his family's conversations that day.

interesting chair. would have tried it out if the kids hadn't been there AND i could wash down the leather/vinyl with something antiseptic.

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
did you ever see the photo Dawn?

dawnwil said:
This story cracks me up every time I hear it. hahahaha

i did send the photo of me in this chair to Scott but he couldn't open the file. re-sent but not sure if he was successful. maybe i should post it here!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I love how there is 90 % guys that post on this thread...

I'm all up for a toga party .... last time I went to one i kept losing my toga... maybe I should bring it so that AZB can hide in it :eek:

a couple of my friends flew down to DR for a few days when i was there in november and didn't want to stay at any fancy place as they were gonna be there only to shower and out the door to party with moi ! so they ended up staying at a cabana place near POP

Well, long story short... one night we ended up going back to their " room " ... there was a gggggggooood number of us, and they had the sex chair there....... I'm laughing as i write this ..... a couple of us decided to pose and take pictures of the numerous positions you can do on these chairs... if i can get my friends pictures I would so scan them....

what do you expect from a bunch of drunk 20's year olds .... but as usual I'm the angel of the group :bandit:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Sex Chair? What is this Sex Chair? Only one i'm familiar with is the one I sit in wishing I was having sex.

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
Yeah.. I'm interested in seeing this sex chair thing too.. always open to new experiences.. ;)

which cabana did u say this was at?? lol

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
aerobaticman said:
Yes it would be interesting to see what this chair looks like... So all I did was a quick search of google and found

http://www.thedomechair.com/Zebra.jpg

Is this what your all talking about ???

That chair is hilarious....but much like Chiri I think I would be laughing too hard to "execute my duties"...Props...who needs'm...what ever happened to a good old fashioned "slap and tickle"....

Robert keeps one of those chairs in the back of his "yipetta"...claims it's good for his sore back....

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
aerobaticman said:
Yes it would be interesting to see what this chair looks like... So all I did was a quick search of google and found

http://www.thedomechair.com/Zebra.jpg
That thing looks like a medieval instrument of torture.

Hmm... medieval instrument of torture... I can see the attraction.

Scandall said:
You saucy little mare!
What are you talking about?! I am Catholic.*

*not really

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
snort

Gregg said:
i did send the photo of me in this chair to Scott but he couldn't open the file. re-sent but not sure if he was successful. maybe i should post it here!

Photo? I don't need no stinking photo (as the boys are wont to say).

I visited the real McCoy-- er, just to be sure Gregg wasn't fibbing-- after the photo wouldn't load. :)

btw, for those interested, the name of the Cabana is...

...ok, wait for it:

ETHICS TOURISTICA, or similar. The word 'ETHICS' was definitely part of the name.

Too funny.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Now I know where all thosed bored housewives get their interior decoration ideas.