Is CBD Oil Legal in DR?

M

malko

It was fun while it lasted when they had no idea what the pot vapes were... Sosua and other area cops know what it is now and are on the lookout..bummer

What are pot vapes ??

I just bring over some cbd e-liquid for my electr9nic cig..... are we talking of the same thing ?

R

RDKNIGHT

It was fun while it lasted when they had no idea what the pot vapes were... Sosua and other area cops know what it is now and are on the lookout..bummer

I agree with you......... we just have to buy a different pen where its hides the oil... or always carry 500 pesos on you..

T

Tamborista

R

Russell

Has anyone ever tried to order CBD oil online and ship it to miami and get it here trough a courier ?

Lets say at aduanas they dont like it (if they even know what it is...) will they just take it and not ship me my package or it could be risky for me after?

Call the local Dominican Consulate and ask them...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know a guy up in Tampa who's asked me to be a
distributor for his CBD Oil product. Claims its legal
in all states however, I looked into it and was told its
illegal down here.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
It is definitely illegal to import into the DR. Another instance of not much enforcement if Jesus can even determine what the stuff is while rummaging through a suitcase. Aduanas may be a bit more on the ball especially if more than a bottle or two arrives at the same time.

Post #11 pretty clearly spells out that even in the US the Feds are currently busy frying bigger fish but could elect to act if CBD is being shipped across state lines or exported out of the USA. As more states decriminalize the use of pot and pot products more an more CBD oil with THC will begin showing up. At some point it will reach critical mass and all CBD products will come under stricter enforcement just to keep matters simple. I suspect most of the CBD in this country comes from the US, most likely via Amazon.

Here in the DR I have been unable to find any law specifically mentioning CBD but that doesn't mean there isn't one. As far as I can tell, it's more like CBD comes from marijuana or hemp and therefore is prohibited - full stop.

Reactions: Neargale

DomiLee

Nov 12, 2019
CBD is working well for my depression but it makes me so out of it like when you're high!

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I've brought back, from Massachusetts, where it's all legal, CBD edibles. Without ThC. There was also a terrifying moment when I brought in some edibles with ThC and there were dogs at STI, but I made it through. Wouldn't recommend it. My intestines took a long time to recover.

I have also ordered CBD gummies and had them shipped, with zero problems.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
CBD works..... just ask joe rogan..

I tried it for one month in hope to improve my night sleep. From a very reliable source. No result.
Then I get a prescription and card for medical marijuana. IT REALLY HELPS A LOT! Before I was able to sleep 5-6 hours at most. Now - 9-10. But I cannot have it with me even between States. Not to mention internationally.

Reactions: slowmo

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
I tried it for one month in hope to improve my night sleep. From a very reliable source. No result.
Then I get a prescription and card for medical marijuana. IT REALLY HELPS A LOT! Before I was able to sleep 5-6 hours at most. Now - 9-10. But I cannot have it with me even between States. Not to mention internationally.
I was subject to "in season" drug testing for about 20 years due to competitive sports. No doubt in my mind that you sleep better with THC.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

I wondered about that. So you can’t bring it into DR even with a prescription?