Is CBD Oil Legal in DR?

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I tried it for one month in hope to improve my night sleep. From a very reliable source. No result.
Then I get a prescription and card for medical marijuana. IT REALLY HELPS A LOT! Before I was able to sleep 5-6 hours at most. Now - 9-10. But I cannot have it with me even between States. Not to mention internationally.
try marijuana edibles such as gummies, cookies.take the gummies put them in a bag with other gummies and your good to go..

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For certain THC is illegal in the DR.

Do we know yet if CBD without THC is legal?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I tried it for one month in hope to improve my night sleep. From a very reliable source. No result.
Then I get a prescription and card for medical marijuana. IT REALLY HELPS A LOT! Before I was able to sleep 5-6 hours at most. Now - 9-10. But I cannot have it with me even between States. Not to mention internationally.

I've never tried the stuff, but this offer came in the mail the other day and I decided I'd give it a try since I have a ton of problems sleeping.

It's a month's supply for the cost of shipping only.

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
All cannabis and cannabis extract products are illegal in the DR. As a foreigner they would have no problem making an example out of one if he/she/it were to get caught with possessing or attempting to import.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
All cannabis and cannabis extract products are illegal in the DR. As a foreigner they would have no problem making an example out of one if he/she/it were to get caught with possessing or attempting to import.

Yep. Like Russia did with the American basketball player.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Yep. Like Russia did with the American basketball player.
She should be a winner of a Darwin Award. If I live to be 100 I will never understand this idiotic entitled attitude that travels have when visiting foreign countries. If that country says it is illegal don't try to bring it in. Not even a little bit. None. Zero. Zip.
If you do bring some in well don't be surprised at the stupid prize you got for playing stupid games.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I've never tried the stuff, but this offer came in the mail the other day and I decided I'd give it a try since I have a ton of problems sleeping.

I have flown in with it and even ordered it. I am still not in jail.
But if it says CBD + THC don't try it.
CBD does not contain a significant THC content so it is no labeled as THC.
I have tried several but only one really really works and the dreams you get are exceptional ( and the sleep is 8 hours easy).
It is

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I have flown in with it and even ordered it. I am still not in jail.
But if it says CBD + THC don't try it.
CBD does not contain a significant THC content so it is no labeled as THC.
I have tried several but only one really really works and the dreams you get are exceptional ( and the sleep is 8 hours easy).
It is
Man, would I love a night's sleep without dreams. I much prefer the "Lights out, lights on" of a good nights sleep.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Man, would I love a night's sleep without dreams. I much prefer the "Lights out, lights on" of a good nights sleep.
I love dreams on CBD oil - how else could I be with Kate Upton
and if you want the best get SunMed Above 8. (actually A8ove)
Also available in gummies, although the Kiwi flavor of the liquid is great

Reactions: melphis

Unit5

Jun 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada

Problem sleeping? Try a few Walnuts an hour or so before bedtime.

They contain sleep-regulating hormone melatonin, tryptophan among others.....

Reactions: nigrarosa

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Problem sleeping? Try a few Walnuts an hour or so before bedtime.

They contain sleep-regulating hormone melatonin, tryptophan among others.....
I've tried Walnuts, and different dosages of Melatonin tablets, from 3 to 12.

I don't have a problem going to sleep, but none of them seem to help with eliminating dreams.

But the higher the dose, the more intense and weird the dreams seem to be.

Reactions: melphis

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I love the dreams here. I get way more vivid dreams in the DR than I do when I'm back in Canada.
I'm also surprised how many people from my past that show up. People from early elementary school that I haven't thought about in years complete with names. This is all natural too.
Never been a fan of cannibas or any of its byproducts

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I've tried Walnuts, and different dosages of Melatonin tablets, from 3 to 12.

I don't have a problem going to sleep, but none of them seem to help with eliminating dreams.

But the higher the dose, the more intense and weird the dreams seem to be.

I tried melatonin a few months ago. I think it was 3 mg. Next day I was half out of it all day. Never again, it went into the garbage. My problem is waking up frequently, not falling asleep. If my brain kicks in and I start thinking about something, forget it.

I tried several CBD oils. Not much of a difference

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I tried melatonin a few months ago. I think it was 3 mg. Next day I was half out of it all day. Never again, it went into the garbage. My problem is waking up frequently, not falling asleep. If my brain kicks in and I start thinking about something, forget it.

Same here. Try counting backwards from 100. If you lose track, start over.

Unit5

Jun 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada

One more - did you try chia seeds? Its high in tryptophan. You have to soak a teaspoon or so in a glass of water for about 2 hours. Try this a couple of hours before bedtime.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
One more - did you try chia seeds? Its high in tryptophan. You have to soak a teaspoon or so in a glass of water for about 2 hours. Try this a couple of hours before bedtime.

Sounds like too much work, and I avoid seeds (diverticulosis). Why is that better than just taking l-tryptophan pills?

Reactions: keepcoming

Unit5

Jun 3, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Sounds like too much work, and I avoid seeds (diverticulosis). Why is that better than just taking l-tryptophan pills?

lol..ok then.

why? it's au naturale and has omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high quality protein, and several essential minerals and antioxidants.

But if you got this diverticulosis - then forget about it.