It's on to the World Series!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
If the Sox DON'T win, there's gonna be someone VERY MISERABLE in my household...and it ain't gonna be me!!! ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Retired prognosticator .... now, I hope the suckies suck and the Rockies give them a good thrashing. :laugh:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
2h3s8y8.jpg

Last edited:

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Dear Tambo

You are right! - Yes, I do wear a pretty big hat, but Damn! - Size 8? perhaps a 7 5/8..... but I prefer to wear the blue one with tred big B on it.....

heheheheheh

I'll be in SD and Bani in 2 weeks..... any suggestions on places to go

Go Sox:ermm:

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Who Says I ain't good looking....

MannyRamirez.jpg

2006-08-16-papi-large.jpg

for all of you non-believers and haters.... just remember this:

united_we_win.jpg

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
DAKRA,

they look more like wildebeasts about to cross a river full of crocks called Colorado Rockies !!!

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH !!!

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Crock of something...

DAKRA,
they look more like wildebeasts about to cross a river full of crocks called Colorado Rockies !!!

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH !!!

...that's for sure.

8 days off and going up against Beckett.

Somebody's high.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
This is what you NON Believers will be doing

I can see it now....... Right after tonight's game, they will all begin their thing.....Miguel, Kyle, Tambo, Cleef and Shad will all be doing this:

stop-crying.jpg

Let's Go Red Sox! - - - We are going to Climb the Rockies!

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Quien, yo?.

I can see it now....... Right after tonight's game, they will all begin their thing.....Miguel, Kyle, Tambo, Cleef and Shad will all be doing this:
Meeeeee?.

I think you have the wrong Miguel.....Did you mean Miguelinininicoco?. Whahaha!.

DAKRA, if you go check the thread you KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP reminding us of, you will see that I said, BEFORE the SUCKS started playing in the playoff that they were the team to beat.

See, unlike MOST SUCKS fans, I like MANY of the SUCKS players and I want them to do well. As long as they are NOT doing well against my beloved and the greatest team in sports history, the amazing Yankees, winners of 26, COUNT them, 26 World Series, I am ok.

Well, except for that "NOT smarter than a hole on the ground" Ramirez.

I am not going to cry, nor I am going into hiding like SOME of you guys did when they lost 3 to Cleveland.

Now, let me tell you when I WILL cry....I WILL cry when the SUCKS win their 27th World Series. Before that, there's no need.

But I know how you SUCKS fans feel, we have been crying for 7 years and the SUCKS' fans cried for 86!!.

But, cry no more, they won in 2004 and I DO think they will win again this year.

How many more to go?.

Wahahahahahaha!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Como la pelicula....

See you are crying..... :(

and leave manny out of this..... ;)
Nooooooo, papa', whahahaha!!.

But let me tell you who cried for 86 years: The SUCKS!.

Anyways, did you see that movie where the SUCKS' fan started crying and the manager kept telling her:

"Are you crying?, are you crying?, there's no crying in baseball!!!".

Wahahahaha. Just pulling your leg.....Wahahahaha!!.

PS: has anybody stolen a base?......"Yo quiero Taco Bell".

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Boston Massacre..you said it, Kyle!!!

I went to sleep after the 13th run...I think it was the 5th inning, right???

My hubby stayed in the living room...I don't know what time he came to bed...I passed out...

Rockies are NOT like the Marlins were in '97...they lack the WILL to win...I hope they do better tonight...

Still going for the underdog!!! ;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I suppose they'll win, but only 'cause they have Eric Gagne to save their a$$ .... :laugh:

Btw, how 'bout 'em Cowboys? :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the Rockies were rusty. hopefully we will see a better game in Game 2. if not, i'll just watch the NFL Patriot Games...:laugh:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
To be expected

the Rockies were rusty. hopefully we will see a better game in Game 2. if not, i'll just watch the NFL Patriot Games...:laugh:

There are no pitchers in the NL like Beckett. Not even close.

For the Rockies to take 8 days off - especially after being so hot for a month - and then facing Beckett... well, forget about it. They never had a chance.

I'd hope it's more of the same tonight, as the 3 games in an NL park will complicate things.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I'm Leaving on a ChooChoo Train....

Well - It's 12:45 pm local and I am taking the rest of the day off as I need to catch the commuter train for that long 43 minute ride to Boston. And then I have to order a couple of beers or just maybe even 3! - But I will do it in style as I have a Sausage & Peppers sandwich and a hot pretzle.

If anyone is looking for me, you will find me in the Left Field Seats at Fenway!

Yipppeeeeee, I got tickets.... I got tickets..... - - - Just got the call that they came in!

Musicqueen, if you are available, meet me at Entrance Gate C - I'll buy the first round and a bag of peanuts.

Wish us luck tonight! :bunny:

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
There are no pitchers in the NL like Beckett. Not even close.

For the Rockies to take 8 days off - especially after being so hot for a month - and then facing Beckett... well, forget about it. They never had a chance.

I'd hope it's more of the same tonight, as the 3 games in an NL park will complicate things.

Beckett is pretty dominating. I remember him taking it to the yankees when the fish won their second. If he gets another start and wins, shouldn't he get the Cy Young?

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Voting over, but yes.

Beckett is pretty dominating. I remember him taking it to the yankees when the fish won their second. If he gets another start and wins, shouldn't he get the Cy Young?
That voting is completed at season end. Whoever didn't vote for him, probably would now.