Just Out of Curiosity I wento to....

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
sjh: Yes I did!

I had no clue I would set off in such a heated excursion!

Well, all in the Spirit of fun and I hope Larry and I can sit and have a Presidente as we shoot the feces on some beach!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Yeah Scott

Johnny must be getting the haircut and taking the bath today like Debs told him to last week.Oh I didnt mean to hijack your thread Nathan..your ramblings about fighting behind enemy lines and bootcamp and all that shit are pretty funny.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nathan, don't worry, just come here and find out for yourself that they all like cony Island Hotdogs.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
linamia said:
Wow! Is everyone on today or what? Oh no wait we are missing Criss, Pib, Golo, Keith, Missing DR and AZB.
No, Lina, I'm here. Just not sure I have much to add on this particular subject that hasn't already been said a thousand times in the archives.
Nathan, I will say this -- c'mon, just what else did you expect when you visited a site like that??? Miss Dominican Republic 2002? Get real!
Regards,
Keith

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
CONEY Island Hot Dogs, Nathans... Ah I get it now. A little slow on the uptake today for some reason.

Larry, get another phone line. I tried to call but the line was busy.

Going to DR 3-21 for 9 days and just changed my plans for Samana Santa and added another 4 nights to my stay. Screw it, the changed my flight time and I took another 4 days for my conviencence. So instead of getting there on the 18th I roll into town on the 14th.

Hope to have some company. AZB if it is slow just close the damn place down for a week and a half and have a real vacation and have some fun for a change.

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Nathan

I checked out the website you mentioned. Don't worry. Those girls are the of the Type and quality that get picked up by Canadians and Germans. In other words...."The most Desperate"
Don't worry about what the women on DR1 say about you. They are just being women. You know. Hating it when a man is hving fun!

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Tony, thanks!

I am not planning on having much fun, but I also hate being alone. I am potty trained and a homebody!

Gotta get some at times its good for the soul!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Like "Vultures" searching for a "Fresh Kill" we circle..

...riding the "thermals" (HOT AIR CURRENTS) over DR1!Not always wanting to enter the "FREY" when the rewards don't equal the calories expenditure! Entice us down with some real "Carrion" and we will descend faster than the value of a Dominican Peso!Cris,always "Lurking",sometimes "Smirking",but never "Surfing",the DR1 is My Home Town!!!!:rambo: :bandit: :ninja:

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
After that eloquent monologue...Could you please expound on the exact meaning of your post?

Not to offend you Criss, please..just wondering what you meant by DR1 being your hometown!

I love your posts man! Pretty cool stuff!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
nathan.... i'm just wondering why you expect drop dead gorgeous babes when you're not a looker yourself. plain curiousity, not an attack.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Lee-Lee...

haven't seen Nathan, but in all honesty, if he looks like any of these guys on here that claim to get so much toto, i can't imagine any buena dominicana blazin him or them...

and how can you be dominican and not know what our women look like? Just thinking about dominicanas me arrecha...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nathan,DR1 is my "Hometown" because this is the only "site"....

..that I "visit" on the WWW.It is kind of like why many foreigners live in the DR,we can be a "Big Fish",in a "Small Pond"!......my post was a response to "linamia"???? who asked where are some of the "regulars"? ......LeeLee again shows that she is shallow,and has a childlike view of life,as she asks why Nathan thinks he can attract "Gorgeous Babes" if he is not great looking??? Well LeeLee,maybe he is a "Great Guy"!..Which is more important than "Looks" to people who value reality,and not fantasy!......"Sandy" the reason we "Ugly" guys on DR1 get so much "Toto" as you so vulgarly put it,(I love the people who post the most obscene messages in Spanish,as if no one will "understand!) is because the dominican culture is "Bankrupt" and your sisters are more interested in 300 pesos than in having "Self-Respect"(Auto-Estema to you!!!")To the 10 % of Dominicans not in the "above catagory" excuse my form of speech,its all Some People understand!!..CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Pa que lo sepas....Soy buen mozo, pero no prfeso ser el regalo de Dios a las mujeres! Hay que ser humilde en la vida!

No soy un limpia saco tampoco! Y cuando dije que consigo toto es porque es verdad! Esos tiempos terminaron.

Mi vida no le da vueltas al tigeraje ni a ser mujeriego!

I only stated what needed to be stated so that Larry knows wassup before calling me a loser!

Y por favor no campararme a ningun pata por el suelo
Tengo mucha clase!

Muchas gracias Criss, sinceramente eres "sensible" and a great individual.

Food for thought: To?o Rosario es mas feo que un trasero y todavia gets play! Yo siendo artista y mucho mas buen mozo que el definitivamente puedo levantar! En mi vida nunca he tenido una mujer fea....Porque sera!?

Last edited:

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Re: Nathan,DR1 is my "Hometown" because this is the only "site"....

Criss Colon said:
..that I "visit" on the WWW.It is kind of like why many foreigners live in the DR,we can be a "Big Fish",in a "Small Pond"!......my post was a response to "linamia"???? who asked where are some of the "regulars"? ......LeeLee again shows that she is shallow,and has a childlike view of life,as she asks why Nathan thinks he can attract "Gorgeous Babes" if he is not great looking??? Well LeeLee,maybe he is a "Great Guy"!..Which is more important than "Looks" to people who value reality,and not fantasy!......"Sandy" the reason we "Ugly" guys on DR1 get so much "Toto" as you so vulgarly put it,(I love the people who post the most obscene messages in Spanish,as if no one will "understand!) is because the dominican culture is "Bankrupt" and your sisters are more interested in 300 pesos than in having "Self-Respect"(Auto-Estema to you!!!")To the 10 % of Dominicans not in the "above catagory" excuse my form of speech,its all Some People understand!!..CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Criss, your picture isn't on here, so I wasn't talking about you. However, since you chose to comment, I will say any of my sisters even saying hello to you would be a stretch of the imagination. Quedate con esa morenita que tienes, tu sabes, la que tiene el tatuaje, how classy. Excuse me for the use of my word toto, gracias a Dios I didn't use a word like ?ema. Oops.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Uhhhh! I'm telling! You said a bad word! : )
LOL!
That was funny!

You people are cool as heck!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Nathan: I am heavy but rarely a "hitter"
FYI: Nobody understands CrisColon, so don't worry.

As far as women are concerned, as a Dominican, with a profession, blue passport, future and so forth, you should know that you only have to visit the "in" places, maybe sit in on a few sets, do your thing, and BOOM! You should know quality, I hope you have some class. That is all you need...

Oh yes, the females you see on the websites are not the cream of the crop.

HB