Just Out of Curiosity I wento to....

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Lee Lee... Drop dead georgous Dominican Babes are on the arms of fat, ugly gringos all the time. There have been times I had been jealous and wanted those beautiful babes on my arm instead. Maybe they carry their bank books with them.

Arenas... You take what is posted here way too seriously. Most of the stuff said here is exagerated and meant to be comical or "tongue in cheek". I have met a lot of the people on this board and even the ones I disliked on the boards because of differences of even birth and upbringing were great in person. Heck even the mean old grouch Robert is a great guy to hang around with but when I tell this to some people they don't believe me and suggest he lives in a garbage can!:) Don't take everything so personally is my advice.

I think that Nathan takes this board and the comments in the proper way. With the preverbial grain of salt.

Regards

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Much Love to you guys...You are great!

Gotten lots of laughs out of my post!

Can't wait to get to DR and have a presidente! You guys are welcome to join me!!!

: )

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
As for Criss is concerned: I don't care what people say about your love life! That's your business!

What I think, is that you're alright. Although you're misunderstood, I think that the content of your character is good enough for me to consider you a friend! You got a friend in me man! You're alright!

Jazzcom: You're alright too! In me, you got a friend as well!

Hillbilly: You got much respect and admiration on my part. I love your humbleness! That is much to be said about a man!! Consider me a strong ally!

The rest of the people that posted...Same! You all are alright and got friendship from me as long as this world can call itself a world!

Last but not least...

Larry: You're cool as well! I think you're alright too! Cerveza Presidente for you when I get there! : )

You guys are great and make me miss being "home!"

Although I was born here in the US, I left my soul in DR. Can't wait to gain it back again!

Even though this topic got heated at times, it made me feel like DR was more than worthwhile coming back to because with you guys, it will never be dull living there!

Thank you for making me feel welcome in your own ways!

I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

Love you guys!

-N8

PS
Golo: Didn't hear from you..but you're revered in my book!

Last edited:

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Last, BUT nOT LEAST:

Special luv to AZB! You are the man!!! Thanks for all your words of encouragement!!!!

Really man, you're more than welcome to come and hunt and chill on my 1000 humble acres!

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
So I just joined this site and I have spent some time reading and even responding to some posts...but I must say this one has by far been one of the funniest. I was just cracking up while I was reading it. I'm wondering how I didn't find this site sooner!! All the people in here seem to be really funny and cool I think I'll sit down and stay awhile!! :0)

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Thank you!

Yes, everyone in this site is cool as heck! Different views sometimes, but all share a common thing.....

We all want to laugh and have a good time!