Just when you thought you'd found the most stupid person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Along comes the person who does the web for Expreso Punta Cana. A bus company. What's the one thing you'd like to know from a bus company? What time the buses leave. And NOWHERE on their website are the times. Even on their Insta you have to wade through pages and pages of posts and still they don't have a time for departures from Veron. How can anyone be that stupid?

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Along comes the person who does the web for Expreso Punta Cana. A bus company. What's the one thing you'd like to know from a bus company? What time the buses leave. And NOWHERE on their website are the times. Even on their Insta you have to wade through pages and pages of posts and still they don't have a time for departures from Veron. How can anyone be that stupid?
They still can't tell time. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Then there is the issue of AM and PM and imagine they try to use the 24hour clock......so better leave it blank or just don't mention it.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Hence the expression of WTF was created.

Reactions: Peterj

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
They still can't tell time. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Then there is the issue of AM and PM and imagine they try to use the 24hour clock......so better leave it blank or just don't mention it.

They must have paid people to put together the website, and they all decided that it would be best if you didn't put the times on there anywhere. By what process of logic would you come to that conclusion. Even on their social media pages, they post pictures to celebrate mothers' day, but nobody thinks "ah, should we say what times the buses leave"? And it isn't like it has changed in the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: AlaPlaya

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
So I took a look at their website and all at the bottom at the right it says Horario...
Horario

But on the website of Expreso Bavaro I can't find anything.

Reactions: Allyn Bishop

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
So I took a look at their website and all at the bottom at the right it says Horario...
Horario

Ooh aren't you clever. I can see the hours if I click on your link, but I can't see that link anywhere on the page of their website. If it is there it's buried. Can you find a link for hours anywhere on Aptpra (that's the competitor service)

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
I found departure times are under the section of SERVICIOS, but whats interesting and pretty ODD is that there are sections of the site and phrases throughout the site that are in english... There is also an extremely relevent :rolleyes: section on online dating (In English). Can anyone tell me what has on-line dating got to do with a bus service?....

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
I found departure times are under the section of SERVICIOS, but whats interesting and pretty ODD is that there are sections of the site and phrases throughout the site that are in english... There is also an extremely relevent :rolleyes: section on online dating (In English). Can anyone tell me what has on-line dating got to do with a bus service?....
My first years in the DR 2005-2006 before having a car, meeting someone on a bus and then dating them, happened a couple of times. A little different of course.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Ooh aren't you clever. I can see the hours if I click on your link, but I can't see that link anywhere on the page of their website. If it is there it's buried. Can you find a link for hours anywhere on Aptpra (that's the competitor service)
epc.jpg

Horarios Aptpra

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Metropac in Santiago has the wrong System Time (+1 hour) on every Receipt for 7 years now. I complained about this several times but the only one seems to care is me :).

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
My experience while traveling across the DR, if you don't see a schedule posted it usually means the bus departs when it's full and not a minute sooner.

aarhus

www.johnboyter.com
Jun 10, 2008
With the bus from SD to Punta Cana airport you can’t make a reservation. So you have to get there early and take a much earlier bus than necessary. If you do that it works out fine. Punta Cana Airport is nice enough to hang out a couple of hours.

Reactions: CristoRey

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
...the person who does the web for Expreso Punta Cana.
Definitely not as smart as the person who does web for Arajet, that person is a genius! Take the website offline (for months now), do nothing and keep collecting the checks. Genius!

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Definitely not as smart as the person who does web for Arajet, that person is a genius! Take the website offline (for months now), do nothing and keep collecting the checks. Genius!
I'm probably being stupid but I don't understand. I booked two tickets on their site this week.

Reactions: Allyn Bishop

Allyn Bishop

Jun 14, 2023
Milkyway
;)"Just when you thought you'd found the most stupid person..."

Horario

So there are in fact scheduled times available on the website. Also both websites have phone numbers listed so that anyone interested could simply have called instead of disparaging a company and making false claims on a public forum without the decency of getting their facts straight or apologizing when it turns out that they were wrong. LOL 🤣🤯 https://expresopuntacana.com/2023/01/18/horarios-de-salida/

Status
Not open for further replies.