Kitchen/Plumbing Warning !!

Aug 6, 2006
There is a cheap gadget that is very useful in unclogging drains: a long flexible rod with something like burrs on it that grab the hair and make it easy to remove stuff through the drain. I have found that it works better than a snake.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's why they sell a lot of sinks here with only one water tube connection.
"JD", they even have ME confused!
Not difficult to do!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

May 29, 2006
There is a cheap gadget that is very useful in unclogging drains: a long flexible rod with something like burrs on it that grab the hair and make it easy to remove stuff through the drain. I have found that it works better than a snake.

What we've used before that came along was a wire coat hanger cut open with a small hook bent on the end. Some people lose a lot of hair in the shower or sink. Another trick is to use a wet/dry shop vac to suck the clog out with a little water running.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
with a house full of women.... we have the little strainer type covers for the drains to keep the clogging to a minimum.

Clogging - not the Frankenmuth MI kind......

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Not at my DR house, lol. When they hooked up the on-demand hot water heater [through the wall from outside] they ran the pipe to the pipe on their left, which is on the right inside. SMH. Amazing how fast your brain can adapt to something like that though, but I have to remember to tell each guest.

in our house it's different in every tap, or so it seems. sometimes hot is on the right and sometimes on the left. it's a dominican version of the heisenberg's principle: you don't know until you try.