La Romana Weather Report

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Nov 29, 2005

Currently at 7:52am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun is shining with very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect lots of sun mixed with some clouds haniging around in the sky, another beautiful day. There is the slightest chance of isolated showers in some areas. Another day of relatively no humidity. Tonight a mostly clear sky and a little cooler.

Todays high: 83?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 85?F/29?C)
Todays low: 67?F/19?C (it'll really feel like 72?F/22?C)

Winds today: out of the NNE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 18mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 4mph/6kph (gusts to 14mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 2% and tonight is 0%

Maximum UV index for today is 6 = High

Sunrise today was at: 6:51am
Sunset tonight is at: 5:58pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waning crescent phase.

Yesterday we had a beautiful sunny day with a few clouds in the sky. Last night it was mostly clear and it was a little chilly.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Nov 30 2005

Currently at 7:46am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun is shining and there are very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect a mixture of sun and clouds and some light humidity. There is a possibility of isolated showers in some areas today. Tonight a few lingering clouds and light humidity. Nice night for the ballpark, take a sweater with you though, it may be a little chilly.

Todays high: 82?F/27?C (it'll really feel like 89?F/31?C)
Tonights low: 68?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 74?F/23?C)

Winds today: out of the NNE @ 6mph/9kph (gusts to 13mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 3mph/4kph (gusts to 13mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 3% and tonight is 1%

Maximum UV index for today is 5 = Moderate

Sunrise today was at: 6:52am
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waning crescent phase. Tomorrow night is the new moon.

Yesterday we had a sunny day with some cloudiness and an isolated shower in the early afternoon. It was quite breezy in some areas. Last night it was mostly clear and a little chilly.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 1, 2005

Currently at 7:48am it is 70°F/21°C the winds are out of the N @ 4mph/6kph. The sun is shining with very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect sun with periods of clouds and slightly humid conditions. There is the possibility of isolated showers in some areas today. Tonight somewhat cloudy, slightly humid and a bit chilly.

Todays high: 83°F/28° (it'll really feel like 90°F/32°C)
Tonights low: 67°F/19°C (it'll really feel like 73°F/22°C)

Winds today: out of the NNE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 13mph)
Winds tonight: out fo the NNE @ 1mph/1kph (gusts to 8mph)

Thunderstorm probabbility for today is 4% and tonight is 1%

Sunrise today was at: 6:52am
For those of you watching the moon, tonight there is a new moon.

Yesterday, we had a mixture of sun and clouds. We had shower activity around 1:15pm that didn't last long. The evening was mostly clear and a little chilly. It was an exciting night at the ballpark..even though the TOROS lost, :cry: they played a fantastic game!

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 2, 2005

Currently at 6:53am it is a cool 68?F/20?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun has just risen amongst a few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect a mixture of sun and clouds with some humidity. There is the possibility of isolated showers is areas today. Tonight mostly clear to partly cloudy and cool.

Todays high: 82?F/27?C (it'll really feel like 86?F/30?C)
Tonights low: 66?F/18?C (it'll really feel like 68?F/20?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 8 mph/12kph (gusts to 19mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 15mph)

Thunderstorm probabilility for today is 1% and tonight 0%

Sunrise for today was at: 6:53am
Sunset for tonight is at 5:58pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent phase

Yesterday we had a sunny day with intervals of clouds and slightly humid conditions. Last night it was mostly clear.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 3, 2005

Currently at 7:00am it is a cool 68?F/20?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun has just risen to a mostly clear sky.

Today we can expect it to be mostly sunny with intervals of clouds and slightly humid conditions. There is the possibility of isolated showers in some areas today. This evening expect mostly clear skies a little cooler temperature and a great everning for the ballpark to watch the TOROS against LICEY!!! Bring a sweater, it will be chilly. :classic:

Todays high: 82?F/27?C (it'll really feel like 83?F/28?)
Tonights low: 66?F/18?C (it'll really feel like 69?F/20?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 11mph/17kph (gusts to 24mph)
Wimds tonight: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 20mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 2% and tonight is 1%

Maximum UV index for today is 7 = High

Sunrise today was at: 5:54am
Sunset tonight is at: 5:59pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent phase, this is the phase right after the new moon which was the 1st of Dec.

Yesterday we had sunny skies with some cloudiness, a beautiful day in paradise. Last night it was mostly clear and slightly cool.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 4, 2005

Currently at 8:51am it is 72?F/22?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. It is currently spinkling very lightly and somewhat cloudy.

Today we can expect variable cloudiness with periods of sunshine and very light humidity. A little breezy today as well. There is the possibility of isolalated showers is some areas today. Tonight we can expect it to be partly cloudy and cooler temperatures.

Todays high: 82?F/27?C (it'll really feel like 83?F/28?C)
Tonights low: 66?F/18?C (it'll really feel like 68?F/20?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 12mph/19kph (gusts to 12mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 8mph/12kph (gusts to 22mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 7% and tonight is 2%

Maximum UV index for today is 4 = Moderate

Sunrise today was at: 6:54am
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent phase.

Yesterday we had a mostly sunny day mixed with some cloudiness. There were light isolated showers in some areas. Last night is was mostly clear and cool and it rained during the night.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Out of town Monday Dec 5th, No report

I will be out of town on Monday December 5th and unable to write the weather report. I will resume my report on Tuesday.

Sorry....Have a great day though..

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 6, 2005

Currently at 7:01am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun has risen amongst variable clouds. It is cool outside.

Today we can expect it to be sunny with variable cloudiness and slightly humid conditions. There is the possibility of isolated showers in some areas today. Tonight partly cloudy and slightly humid conditions as well. Great evening for the ball park, just remember to take your sweater as it does get chilly.

Todays high: 84?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 87?F/30?C)
Tonights low: 69?F/71?C (it'll really feel like 71?F/21?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 10mph/16kph (gusts to 23mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 20mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 2% and tonight is 1%

Sunrise today was at: 6:55am
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent phase.

Yesterday I understand it was sunny with a mixture of clouds. Last night it was mostly clear and a little chilly.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 7, 2005

Currently at 8:53am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @ 10mph/16kph. It is sunny with very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect it to be sunny with variable cloudiness and slighly humid and breezy conditions. There is a small chance of isolated showers in areas today. Tonight mostly clear.

Todays high: 84?F/28?C (it'll really feel like the same) that's a first!
Tonights low: 68?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 71?F/21?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 13mph/20kph (gusts to 26mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 21mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 4% and tonight is 0%

Sunrise today was at: 6:56am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:00pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing crescent phase

Yesterday we had a sunny day intermingled with cloudiness and isolated showers. Last night it was partly cloudy with isolated showers early in the evening. One rain heavy enough to stop the baseball game. BUT it didn't stop the TOROS from beating The Leones 2 - 0, which now puts The TOROS in 3rd place alone, 1 game out of first place! It was a great game! Save your Thursday night and come on down and support your local team.

Have a great day..

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 8, 2005

Currently at 8:01am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. The sun is shining with very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect a sunny day with some cloudiness, slightly humid and breezy conditions this afternoon. There is the possibility for isolated showers in some areas. Tonight mainly clear and cool. Great night for baseball! :classic:

Todays high: 83?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 85?F/29C)
Tonights low: 68?F/20? (it'll really feel like 70?F/21?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 14mph/22kph (gusts to 28mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 10mph/16kph (gusts to 23mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 2% and tonight is 0%

Sunrise today was at: 6:57am
Sunset tonight is at 6:00pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in the first quarter phase.

Yeasterday we had a sunny day with variable cloudiness and isolated showers at various times of the day. Last night it was mosty clear and a little cool.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 9, 2005

Currently at 8:30am it is 71?F/22?C the winds are out of the NE @ 8mph/12kph. The sun is shining and the sky is clear with very few clouds.

Today we can expect it to be sunny with a few scattered clouds and a little breezy. No humidity really to speak of. There is a slight possibility of isolated showers in areas today. Tonight clear skies.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel the same)
Tonights low: 69?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 71?F/21?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 13mph/20kph (gusts to 25mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 21mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today and tonight is 0%

Sunrise today was at: 6:57am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:00pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase.

Yesterday we had sun mixed with clouds, breezy most of the day and isolated showers. Last night is was mostly clear, a little chilly and breezy. Great night at the ballpark, even though the TOROS lost!

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 10, 2005

Currently at 7:42am it is a cool 68?F/20?C the winds are out of the N @ 8mph/12kph. The sun is shining, the sky is clear and there is a slight breeze outside.

Today we can expect a nice sunny day, a little breeze to keep things cool, very little humidity and some light cloud cover. A perfect pool and beach day. Tonight mostly clear and slightly humid.

Todays high: 87?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 88?F/31?C)
Tonights low: 70?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 76?F/24?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 11mph/17kph (gusts to 23mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 19mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 0% and tonight is 1%

Sunrise today was at: 6:58am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:01pm

Yesterday we had a sunny day with a few scattered clouds, a shower free day and it was somewhat breezy most of the day. Last night the sky was clear and it was a little chilly.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 11, 2005

Currently at 8:46am it is 71?F/21?C the winds are out of the NNE @ 7mph/11kph. The sun is shining amidst scattered clouds.

Today we can expect it to be sunny with scattered clouds, a little breezy and humid. There is a slight possibility of isolated showers in areas today. Tonight partly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 86?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 91?F/32?C)
Tonights low: 71?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 78?F/25?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 18mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 2mph/3kph (gusts to 10mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 2% and tonight is 1%.

Sunrise today was at: 6:58am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:01pm

Yesterday we had a sunny day with a very nice breeze, a little humidity, it was a fantastic day for the pool and beach. Last night it was a mostly clear sky and a little cool.

Have a great day...

Lynn

PS...I am looking for someone that would like to fill in for me while I am out of the country from Dec 19th through the 27th. If you are interested, please PM me so that we can discuss. It's really easy and I'd so appreciate it... ;)

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 12, 2005

Currently at 7:30am it is 71?F/21?C the winds are out of the NNE @ 7mph/11kph. It is overcast and the sun is not shining due to the cloud cover.

Today we can expect partly sunny, scattered clouds and humid conditions. There is a chance of isolated showers. Tonight partly cloudy and humid.

Todays high: 87?F/30?C (it'll really feel like 93?F/33?C)
Todays low: 70?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 78?F/25?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 15mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 2mph/3kph (gusts to 12mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 3% and tonight is 1%.

Sunrise today was at: 6:59am
Sunset today is at: 6:01pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase

Yesterday we had a sunny day with some scattered clouds and a little breeze with some light humidity. Last night it was mostly clear and slightly humid.

Have a great day..

Lynn

PS...I am looking for someone that would like to fill in for me while I am out of the country from Dec 19th through the 27th. If you are interested, please PM me so that we can discuss. It's really easy and I'd so appreciate it... ;) It will be difficult for me to report the local weather from Washington State USA during that time.

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 13, 2005

Currently at 7:58am it is 73?F/22?C the winds are out of the N @ 6mph/9kph. It is sunny with a few scattered clouds.

Today we can expect it to be mostly sunny with some scattered clouds and humid conditions. There is the possibility for isolated showers in some areas today. Tonight partly cloudy and a little humid.

Todays high: 88?F/31?C (it'll really feel like 95?F/35?C)
Tonights low: 70?F/21?C (it'll really feel like 77?F/25?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 11mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NNE @ 2mph/3kph (gusts to 8mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 0% and tonight is 1%.

Sunrise today was at: 6:59am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:02am
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase. The full moon is Wednesday the 15th.

Yesterday we had a sunny day mixed with clouds and humidity as well as isolated showers in the morning. The afternoon was sunny with some cloud cover. Last night it was partly cloudy.

Have a great day..

Lynn

PS...I am looking for someone that would like to fill in for me while I am out of the country from Dec 19th through the 27th. If you are interested, please PM me so that we can discuss. It's really easy and I'd so appreciate it... ;) It will be difficult for me to report the local weather from Washington State USA during that time.

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 14, 2005

Currently at 7:50am it is 72?F/22?C the winds are calm. The sun is shining and there are a few scattered clouds.

Today we can expect it to be mostly sunny with some scattered clouds and humid conditions. Tonight some cloudiness and slightly humid. A great night for the ballpark as the TOROS play ESCOGIDO tonight! Bring a sweater it will be a little chilly.

Todays high: 85?F/29?C (it'll really feel like 90?F/32?C)
Tonights low: 68?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 73?F/22?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 7 mph/11kph (gusts to 18mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 16mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today and tonight is 3%.

Sunrise today was at: 7:00am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:02pm
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waxing gibbous phase and tomorrow night is the full moon.

Yesterday we had a sunny day with some scattered clouds and humid conditions. Last night it was mostly clear and a bit cool.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 15, 2005

Currently at 7:01am it is 72?F/22?C the winds are out of the N @ 8mph/12kph. The sun is just rising amongst a partly cloudy sky. We have a light sprinkle of rain.

Today we can expect sunshine with intervals of cloudiness and some light humidity. There is the possibility of isolated showers in areas today. Tonight partly cloudy and light humidity.

Todays high: 84?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 88?F/31?C)
Tonights low: 68?F/20?C (it'll really feel like 74?F/23?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 6mph/9kph (gusts to 16mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 2mph/3kph (gusts to 13mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 14% and tonight is 12%.

Maximum UV index for today is 5 = Moderate

Sunrise today was at 7:01am
Sunset tonight is at 6:02pm
For those of you watching the moon, tonight is a full moon.

Yesterday we had a sunny day with scattered clouds. There was a very brief and light shower during the day. Last night is was mostly clear and cool. It was a great night at the ballpark... an exciting game, the TOROS beat ESCOGIDO in the bottom of the 9th inning! :classic:

Have a great day...

Lynn

PS...I am looking for someone that would like to fill in for me while I am out of the country from Dec 19th through the 27th. If you are interested, please PM me so that we can discuss. It's really easy and I'd so appreciate it... It will be difficult for me to report the local weather from Washington State USA during that time.

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 16, 2005

Currently at 9:02am it is 72?F/22?C the winds are out of the N @ 4mph/6kph. The sun is shining amoungst scattered clouds.

Today we can expect a sunny day mixed with clouds and some humidity. There is a possibility of isolated showers in some areas. Tonight some cloudiness and slightly humid conditions.

Todays high: 82?F/27?C (it'll really feel like 85?F/29?C)
Tonights low: 68?F/20?C (it'll realy feel like 73?F/22?C)

Winds today: out of the ENE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 19mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 16mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 20% and tonight is 5%

Maximum UV index for today is 4 = moderate

Sunrise today was at: 7:01am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:03am
For those of you watching the moon, we are in a waning gibbous phase.

Yesterday, we had sun mixed with clouds and isolated showers. Last night it was partly cloudy and it rained during the night.

Have a great day...

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 18 2005

Currently at 8:21am it is 70?F/21?C the winds are out of the N @10mph/16kph. It is overcast and cloudy.

Today we can expect sun mixed with clouds and slightly humid conditions. There is the possibility of showers in some areas. Tonight mostly clear and a little cooler.

Todays high: 83?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 86?F/30?C)
Tonights low: 67?F/19?C (it'll really feel like 71?F/21?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 9mph/14kph (gusts to 18mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 5mph/8kph (gusts to 14mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 1% and tonight is 0%

Sunrise today was at: 7:02am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:04pm

Yesterday we had a mostly sunny day and scattered clouds. Last night it rained during the night.

Sorry I did not post yesterday, I was sick. Today will be my last post until Dec 28th when I return from WA. If I get a chance while I am there, I will try and post the weather.

Have a great day...and a very Merry Christmas... ;)

Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
La Romana Weather Dec 28, 2005

Currently at 8:13am it is 68?/20?C the winds are out of the N @ 7mph/9kph. The sun is shining and there are very few clouds in the sky.

Today we can expect a beautiful sunny day mixed with some cloudiness and slightly humid conditions. Tonight mostly clear skies and a little cool.

Todays high: 83?F/28?C (it'll really feel like 88?F/31?C)
Tonights low: 67?F/19?C (it'll really feel like 74?F/23?C)

Winds today: out of the NE @ 7mph/11kph (gusts to 16mph)
Winds tonight: out of the NE @ 3mph/4kph (gusts to 12mph)

Thunderstorm probability for today is 5% and tonight is 2%.

Sunrise today was at: 7:07am
Sunset tonight is at: 6:09pm

Yesterday was a pleasant and sunny day. Last night it was clear and a bit chilly.

Have a great day...it's good to be back..:classic:

Lynn