La Soga Killed

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
i have actually met the guy many years ago. not knowing he was la soga. he actually helped me out when i needed a favor. a friend of mine was wrongfully arrested in puerto plata. the person who got him arrested was a rich / powerful man from POP as well. I talked to la soga and after having a 20 minute discussion on various subjects, i came to the point of asking him to release my friend. he did just that and let my friend go. Later the people told me I was talking to la soga.

Reactions: AlterEgo

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
One of the BEST Movies I have ever enjoyed .. Sorry to hear about his Death .. Even though he killed on orders , it seems he picked his targets carefully... Took out the trash .. I am guessing he will be missed by many as well... Enemies , sure he must have had a lot of them, but this guy was the very definition of Fearless.

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
Know the name of the movie? And please don’t say the name is “La Soga”....😏

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I liked the movie. I am surprised he was not killed sooner. Many enemies on both sides of the law.

He was a criminals’ worst nightmare.
la soga personally bragged about killing so many criminal (tigres) in santo domingo ghettos with his browning hi-power pistol. he showed me his gun while describing how the criminal would pull out a barreta or other brands of guns and his browning hi-power would always win.
AZB

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
One of the BEST Movies I have ever enjoyed .. Sorry to hear about his Death .. Even though he killed on orders , it seems he picked his targets carefully... Took out the trash .. I am guessing he will be missed by many as well... Enemies , sure he must have had a lot of them, but this guy was the very definition of Fearless.

I just watched the movie. It was very enlightening and realistic.
Question: What was on the piece of paper Soga had in his back pocket which he took from the General's desk and dropped on the ground in front of Jennie's house?