laurapasinifan

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Before Chuck, There Was Bob (well, not really)...

I want to hear more "helicopter like" stories.

-Helpmann :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Give up guys!

Well, it's my belief that he already knows about this thread, since he has been logged-on to see it, and he still refuse to say anything.

Now, from my end, I am done "begging".

He will post whenever he feels like it.

Roger and out!!.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
M.A.R. said:
Who knows maybe he didn't want to be bothered because on this forum you find certain people who love attacking others just to make themselves feel more powerful, or more intelligent than everyone else.
Yeah, I know what you mean.:ermm:
SOME people can be a bit much.;)

momita

May 17, 2006
M.A.R. said:
Who knows maybe he didn't want to be bothered because on this forum you find certain people who love attacking others just to make themselves feel more powerful, or more intelligent than everyone else.

M.A.R you are sooo right indeed.
Vanity Fairy Nothing more to add:bored:

Momita
An old,fat and ugly Nun;) :glasses:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
momita said:
M.A.R you are sooo right indeed.
Vanity Fairy Nothing more to add:bored:

Momita
An old,fat and ugly Nun;) :glasses:

Makes two of us. Hopeless old nuns. :):ermm: :glasses: :tired:

Sep 19, 2005
I still lurk. This site is a great source of information, Abandoning it all together, Id only be hurting myself. I still pm a few people, when I need to say something.

as far as not posting, I guess each of has a line that, even if we keep moving it, at some point you make a stand and say, that aint right.

Not wanting to be a big cry baby, and squawk and complain out in the open forum, I just stopped posting. While there are a few hecklers here, and when they bad mouth my gf....sparks fly in my head....they arent enough to keep me away.. because most of the normal people can see right through them.

this site is doing good and its big enough to step on some toes and not miss a beat. But my line was crossed, and I have made a choice to not participate.
thanks for the thoughts.

for all those I met at Rockys shin dig....it was a pleasure ....hope to see you again some time.

one comments about the Sosua gathering...for all you single guys...in sosua on a holiday weekend...EVERY squirrel finds a nut even the blind ones!

take care

bob

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
So he lives.

Bob - I really hope you can come to the BBQ next saturday!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
laurapasinifan said:
Not wanting to be a big cry baby, and squawk and complain out in the open forum, I just stopped posting. While there are a few hecklers here, and when they bad mouth my gf....sparks fly in my head....they arent enough to keep me away.. because most of the normal people can see right through them.
bob
hey man, I am sure you are talking about me. After meeting you the second time, I am convinced that you are a good man and your girlfriend is a sweet person. So please accept my appologies but please don't stop posting over my comments. I didn't want to comment on your relationships but there were times when my own credibility was questioned and you did question my intelligence and my motives. But this is all in the past. I hope you decide to change your mind and start all over. I see some people miss your posting.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
dont second guess yourself...long long ago, I think you understood my concern about how you commented on my gf. And since, I have thought you scripted your responses so as to not directly comment on her. Keeping them general enough to satisfy yourself and me. And I have never had an issue with you since. Others didnt take the hint about commneting on my gf..whom they dont know, and have no right to make statements about. Like I said before, your computer personality seems to be left on the keyboard, because your a decenct guy in person.

I posted this here , because I wanted some to know it is possible someone who is totally off the wall on the computer, may actually be more normal in person......and so far that is one way to describe you!

M.A.R remember that the next time you get into with this guy.

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
laurapasinifan said:
I posted this here , because I wanted some to know it is possible someone who is totally off the wall on the computer, may actually be more normal in person......and so far that is one way to describe you!

M.A.R remember that the next time you get into with this guy.

bob
Yes Bob, now I know that, why didn't u warn me before??? at the beginning they had a field day with me. They do that to allthe new posters here. They get bored and want to have fun with the new people.

When AZB goes on his rants I don't get worked up, I still don't like when he uses the word "puta" whenever he's referring to a woman.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
M.A.R. said:
Yes Bob, now I know that, why didn't u warn me before??? at the beginning they had a field day with me. They do that to allthe new posters here. They get bored and want to have fun with the new people.

It's like initiation. If you live through it :laugh:you then become a real member that will be here for years and take no notice of what others say especially after meeting a few hundred of them in person and get to know it's all part of the internet persona and nothing more. ;)

We've all gone through it at some point and some of us are still here. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Man, oh man!

laurapasinifan said:
But my line was crossed, and I have made a choice to not participate.

/QUOTE]I am glad that you decided to say something!.

I really do not recall if I said anything or if I hinted something about your g/f. If I did, I am truly sorry. With all fairness to me, I don't think I did. Now:

I hope that you recall that I DID sent you a few PM (one or two) practicly BEGGING you to stop talking about your g/f because it was going to happen, to you, the same thing that happened to me. If I can recall, I told you: "MANY will give you hell because MANY here can NOT see another person having a g/f in the DR and being happy. I actually gave you a few example of the horror things that many told me (why do you think I am such an axx now?).

Crap, I am not mistaken, I even mentioned to you that when I defended myself and my ex-, that I was even threatened with bodily harm!!. Yet, I am still here because I was NOT going to let them WIN. Not in this life!.

You replied to me that you were not worry because you did not soft skin(or something of the sort).

Well, I hope that you keep on posting because if you don't, THEY WON, whomever "they" are!.

NOTE: For all other members: don't ASSUME that just because I gave YOU hell, that I give EVERYBODY hell. There are lines that I will never cross!. NO, I an NOT a "computer nice guy", but I can be when and if I feel like being.

Btw, to be fair to my buddy, AZB(since he thinks that you are "talking" about him), to know the guy is to love the guy. Him and I are 100% different in "real life". And also, to be fair, you also threw a lot of "jabs" at him.

Again, Bob, if I said anything hurtful, I am truly sorry and I wish that you keep on posting, even if I can't read your whole posts, as I told you once, hahahaha!.

Last edited:

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Bob glad to see you're alive and things are alright with you. Now that we know that Bob is alright who else needs to be brought back to the board? Stallion? Where is he? This guy used to post a hell of alot too.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I'll take her

Well Bob, since you are still lurking, I am not sure if I said anything about your g/f, but if I did I am not sorry. Step up to the plate, be a man, who cares what anyone said about her, you or me. Oh, by the way, if you ever want to get rid of her, you still have my number. She is a Hottie.

Chuckuindy