laurapasinifan

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I'm Not Sorry, But I Miss Your Posts...

laurapasinifan said:
Not wanting to be a big cry baby, and squawk and complain out in the open forum, I just stopped posting. While there are a few hecklers here, and when they bad mouth my gf....
I don't know if you're referring to me (hmmm... possibly), but unlike AZB and Miguel, I'm pretty sure I meant every single wise crack I've written on this board. If I hurt your feelings Bob, I can buy you some Kleenex, but honestly, I don't feel sorry (unlike Miguel and AZB.)

I still hope you continue to post on DR1. You're one of the many characters on DR1 that make reading this board so entertaining.

-Helpmann :)

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I think this whole girlfriend issue is just a smokescreen. Bob is probably too busy to post because he is busy making a fortune selling limited partnerships in Dominican pig farms.;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AnnaC said:
It's like initiation. If you live through it :laugh:you then become a real member that will be here for years and take no notice of what others say especially after meeting a few hundred of them in person and get to know it's all part of the internet persona and nothing more. ;)

We've all gone through it at some point and some of us are still here. ;)

I was swimming in murky waters, not knowing what kind of creatures were at the bottom.:ermm: I tried to fight them but some were stubborn and now I'll just stay afloat, trying to avoid some and befriend others. :cheeky:

Sep 19, 2005
I thought I cleared that up...for the record ......no comments about me or my GF pused me to not post anymore.... no memebers here have to say they are sorry for anything......

and howmar: you are close...I am selling shares as a source of a tax write off....you know the rich people need to invest in something that looses money to have write offs...thats my specialty...ha ha ha

YOU IN?

bob

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
ok everyone, Bob don't want to continue discussing his reason(s); he knows why he stopped posting here and those that contributed to him not posting.

I think everyone that knows Bob here or in person knows what subject(s) not to discuss or imply about... so hopefully Bob continues to post in the future (if not now).

hopefully one yr i get to attend Rocky's 4th of july to meet everyone; this yr i could not make it in july (i went in june).

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
badpiece33 said:
Hey Bob if you read this don't forget to tell your Girl to hook me up with one of those girls in Moca. ;)

Just learn some spanish, be like a gentleman and go there and do the job yourself. That way, you will get exactly the type that you are looking for as long as you do not let any initial strikeouts lower your morale. Dress well and put on your best shoe ;);) ;) . Women seem to have a weakness for men with nice shoes ;) Act a bit like a man that can make things to happen.

Remember the faint hearted men will never get the fair ladies :glasses:

It sounds like humor but from my experience it is the truth

Enjoy

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
chubasca said:
this laura guy is way too busy competing at the 'Redneck Games' or having a PI follow his sankiness around to confirm her business dealings. pleease

what does chubasca mean?

and from your statements one might think this might not be your first posting. :devious:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Sholly24 said:
Just learn some spanish, be like a gentleman and go there and do the job yourself. That way, you will get exactly the type that you are looking for as long as you do not let any initial strikeouts lower your morale. Dress well and put on your best shoe ;);) ;) . Women seem to have a weakness for men with nice shoes ;) Act a bit like a man that can make things to happen.

Remember the faint hearted men will never get the fair ladies :glasses:

It sounds like humor but from my experience it is the truth

Enjoy
If you only new the true legend of badpiece33.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
El Diego said:
what does chubasca mean?

and from your statements one might think this might not be your first posting. :devious:
Are you acusing someone of being a Sock Puppet?

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Hey, Bob....

Would love to meet you some day. I remember one post were you said you enjoyed listening to certain opera & classical renditions. But you also enjoy guns!.... Bizarre combination!
The "1812 overture" must be tops on your list, eh?

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
chuckuindy said:
Are you acusing someone of being a Sock Puppet?

well, certainly the "new" user knows what a sankie is and has been on the forum for more than 1 day... and for all of sudden new member come here and say that to Bob w/o knowing about Bob or his past posts.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
laurapasinifan said:
dont second guess yourself...long long ago, I think you understood my concern about how you commented on my gf.

Like I said before, your computer personality seems to be left on the keyboard, because your a decenct guy in person.

I posted this here , because I wanted some to know it is possible someone who is totally off the wall on the computer, may actually be more normal in person......and so far that is one way to describe you!

M.A.R remember that the next time you get into with this guy.

bob
It shouldn't be a surprise that someone would be more well behaved face to face with the immediate potential of getting his ass kicked.

Doesn't mean that the internet persona is all fake.
More likely that the internet persona is less inhibited and free to truly express himself.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Malibook said:
More likely that the internet persona is less inhibited and free to truly express himself.
That makes sense.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
malibrook, you have me figured all wrong.

Malibook said:
It shouldn't be a surprise that someone would be more well behaved face to face with the immediate potential of getting his ass kicked.

maybe you haven't met me in person, I am no half naked Ghandi either. When I am insulted face to face, I don't think I back down to easily. I am civil to anyone who is civil to me. I don't make any personal threats of violence to anyone on this board. Bob is a nice guy in person so I have no need to act like a jerk. Malibrook, I also grew up in NYC in times when NY was not too safe for anyone. I have my battle scares. I didn't grow up in hamptons.
I am nice to anyone unless someone comes to my face and be a jerk. Do you how easy it is to have some foreigner deciplined in this country if one wants to teach him a lesson? Hell I don't even have to fight here. So malibrook, if you have some different plans for me, maybe you should just try it on my face someday. I don't think I have done anything to insult you directly on this board.
Once again, BOB is a wonderful guy and this is a fact.
AZB

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
AZB said:
Do you how easy it is to have some foreigner deciplined in this country if one wants to teach him a lesson? Hell I don't even have to fight here. So malibrook, if you have some different plans for me, maybe you should just try it on my face someday. I don't think I have done anything to insult you directly on this board.
AZB
I have no knowledge on recruiting hitmen or thugs but I imagine it isn't too difficult or expensive for anybody to do in the DR.

I did not claim or imply that I have any plans for you.

I don't recall you ever insulting me here, not that I would care.
You know, sticks and stones .....

I quite enjoy your posts and would be happy to meet you someday.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Here we go again

Okay, so here we go again. Adults behaving very badly.

I am watching the drama.......oops sorry I meant computernovela