Marry a DR woman, spend winters there?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Where did her parents come from? Super fine Haitian girl!

Oh, she's fine, no doubt about that. If she's has Haitian ancestry it appears it's a few generations back.
Gabrielle Monique Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1973, the middle child in a family of three daughters. Her parents, Sylvester and Teresa, both worked as managers for the telecommunications company AT&T; her father also served in the military, reaching the rank of sergeant. Union's early childhood years were spent as part of a rich black community and as part of a large family that had been in the Omaha area for many generations.

Read more: Gabrielle Union Biography - life, family, childhood, parents, story, death, history, school, mother, young Gabrielle Union Biography - life, family, childhood, parents, story, death, history, school, mother, young

NYC_Trini_Span

Sep 9, 2005
Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, the daughter of Theresa and Sylvester Union.[1] At the age of eight, her family moved to Pleasanton, California, where she grew up and attended Foothill High School. In high school, Union was an all-star point guard in basketball and a year-round athlete, also playing in soccer and running track

Thanks Bob!

She is one of my fav TRUST me I looked it up. I'm from Trinidad and I swore she looked like a Trini girl I know so i checked.

Now try Garcelle Beauvais. She is from Haiti, an actress and also drop dead gorgeous to most

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Man...what about that Shalena King? She's from God knows where but everywhere she goes she "be killin' em"
(wink wink) :)

SHALENA

Just my 2 cents. I was with a wonderful white, american woman for 22 years until she passed on. I am 38 years old, a former Wall Street Stockbrokerage Manager, Reverend for a Dominican Mission, college graduate, and lover of the Dominican Republic. I have dated women grom Thailand, America, Israel, and the DR since my wife passed 3 years ago. Here is the breakdown.

Thailand - The girls just want to shop and spend your money (the one I dated was rich and owned a pinapple plantation).
America - The girls want to know what job I have first thing (they want security).
Israel - The girls want to party all the time. A date was usually $500-$1000 USD due to the clubs they go to. (I have dated 2 one very rich the other
just normal)
DR - The girls here are real. They seldom ask me what I do or if I am rich or poor. When we break up most go back to Dominican guys. I have
dated 2 in America and 4 in the DR. The 1st in America is relocating back to Azua (she is a US citizen). The 2nd tried to use me but I ended it
promptly (she has been single since we broke up in October). The others - 1 a lab technition, 1 a med student, 1 a beautician, and 1 a travel
agent, all would love for me to marry them. Only the lab tech would like to move here. These relationships are not for papers.

The point of this is, women are the same all over the world. They want to be taken care of. Just date a Dominican woman the same as you would in the USA or Canada. I will say this, they are more familiy oriented but to me that is a good thing. We all should be. If you are searching for a wife look for a Dominican woman with a job. Those are the best (the same here in America). There are always those that will use you no matter what country you are in.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest!

God Bless!!
Rev. Paul