Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
- Puff n Stuff

HR Pufinstuf!!!

250px-Pufnstuf.jpg

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Before the name the taverna thread dies...

Here are a few that should do the trick...The Happy Hookah...The Lonely Hookah...The Cheap Hookah...The Fat Hookah...The Love Hookah...Hookahs Galore!

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
Many of the already suggested sound like winners. Here are some others off the top of my head...

* Spice ("The Spice Trader", "Spice Trader's Cafe", "Spice Trader", as funky BoHo kind of themes, but for a more modern bistro/grill feel....just "Spice" might work, or "Spice Grill", "Spice Cafe", "Cafe Spice" etc.).

* Mata Hari (I'm thinking of an entire ambiance based on her...A mysterious, seductive, belly dancing, spice and tobacco filled aroma, bean bag chair, sitar music, hookah lounge kind of place)

* Aladdin ("Aladdin's Lair" maybe?)

* Taj Mahal (Associated with exotic, elegance.)

* Opium (Sounds like a nightclub in South Beach, but what the heck?)

For fun...

* The Curry House (Just because it'd be fun to ask a taxi for "el Curihau", lol)

* Gandhi's fight club (Aren't I funny?)

* Bali-Ho, Buddha Bistro

* Hookah'd it be now?

* Hookah'd ask for more?

* Hookah-Hookay Burning Love

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Many of the already suggested sound like winners. Here are some others off the top of my head...

* Spice ("The Spice Trader", "Spice Trader's Cafe", "Spice Trader", as funky BoHo kind of themes, but for a more modern bistro/grill feel....just "Spice" might work, or "Spice Grill", "Spice Cafe", "Cafe Spice" etc.).

* Mata Hari (I'm thinking of an entire ambiance based on her...A mysterious, seductive, belly dancing, spice and tobacco filled aroma, bean bag chair, sitar music, hookah lounge kind of place)

* Aladdin ("Aladdin's Lair" maybe?)

* Taj Mahal (Associated with exotic, elegance.)

* Opium (Sounds like a nightclub in South Beach, but what the heck?)

For fun...

* The Curry House (Just because it'd be fun to ask a taxi for "el Curihau", lol)

* Gandhi's fight club (Aren't I funny?)

* Bali-Ho, Buddha Bistro

* Hookah'd it be now?

* Hookah'd ask for more?

* Hookah-Hookay Burning Love

Love them all! :bunny: