Miss Universe Pageant: Miss DR

momita

May 17, 2006
Has anybody noticed Miss Poland:tired:
Isn't she pretty??:cheeky:

Momita:glasses:

P.S AZB ,Is she tanned too much?:nervous:

May 31, 2005
Tanning on the sun or on tanning beds is not healthy but one of those fake bottle or spray on tans will do wonders to your figure in a bikini. It just makes you look more pretty. Do you think it is pure coincidence that almost every other contestant has a tan?

May 31, 2005
By the way,

Let me add that not everyone will benefit from a tan. There are some people that would look weird with one. Some redheads and really, really, really pale people for example.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
AZB said:
I can't believe the color issue every year with the dumb tourists who only see the putas of boca chica and sosua.
yes, she is white and yes she is pretty. She is not only white but also very pretty. Get over with it, its the dominican image as well. Yes, there are a ton of white dominicans in cibao region. There are more white skin dominicans in the cibao region that the darker skin folks. So what is the problem? Does it have to be a girl who looks like a puta from boca chica to represent the typical dominican image? There are pretty black girls too but not too many compete in miss dominican republic contest. I guess some of you folks have not been to cibao region, dominican republic is not just beach and not all people are blacks, we have all shades of color.
Tell me one thing, why does she have to be a black dominicana? isn't this a beauty contest? Why can't the best girl win?
You people make me sick sometimes.
AZB
Come on AZB, you can fool some of the people some of the time but not old Chucky. You really like those North Coast UBH?s. Sure you dig the white chicks from Moca and La Vega but like most camel jockeys you really like the dark meat. You just hang with the white chicks cause they dig your hairy back. I checked with the bros in the hood in ATL and they told me about you hangin out on Peachtree checkin out the sisters.

Chuckuindy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
chuckuindy said:
Come on AZB, you can fool some of the people some of the time but not old Chucky. You really like those North Coast UBH’s. Sure you dig the white chicks from Moca and La Vega but like most camel jockeys you really like the dark meat. You just hang with the white chicks cause they dig your hairy back. I checked with the bros in the hood in ATL and they told me about you hangin out on Peachtree checkin out the sisters.

Chuckuindy
Ok, chucky blew my cover.

Aside from jokes, who says I don't like black girls? Beauty exists in all races. It just happens I don't dig hookers from sosua or boca chica. Morenas and indiacitas from cibao are a whole different specie. I am sure chucky has seen me with at least one.
AZB

By the way thanks for the promotion from sand Nigger to camel jockey. Hahahaha, actually, I am both.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
We can have like bets and voting for the contestants .... and then see who got it right!:bunny: ;) I would have to think a little more about who I think will win ... I kind of like miss US and Poland. I don't really think Ms DR (no offense) ...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Ms. Ireland has beautiful blue eyes.
Ms. Poland is pretty also
There are so many beautiful women like (in no particular order)
Ms.Finland
Slovakia
Germany
USA
Bolivia
Nicaragua
Peru
Dominican Republic
Argentina
Nigeria
Lebanon

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Beauty is definately in the eyes of the beholder- for me in no particular order
puerta Rico, Canada, India, poland, lebanon

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Avrora said:
yep, Ms Canada, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil, DR and Nicaragua also look great. We will see!

I think Miss Canada is gonna kick butt, again this year!!! That would make 2 years in a row for Canada!!!! :cheeky:

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
Most are beautiful

These are my favorites in no particular order:

Trinidad and Tobago
Egypt
Ireland
Mexico
Canada
Croatia
Ireland
Peru
Russia
Namibia

The following are some observations:

Latvia.........................................Over-Blond, Over-Tanned
Guatemala....................................Big head-tiny body
Jamaica and Ms. Georgia.................TOOOOOOO skinny

finally:Finland, Mauritious, Slovakia, Spain, St.Vincent................................
LOOK LIKE MEN :surprised

Note: How does Ethiopia-maybe the poorest nation on earth-able to fund a beauty pageant, but not feed its people? :confused:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
These are my favorites in no particular order:

Trinidad and Tobago
Egypt
Ireland
Mexico
Canada
Croatia
Ireland
Peru
Russia
Namibia

The following are some observations:

Latvia.........................................Over-Blond, Over-Tanned
Guatemala....................................Big head-tiny body
Jamaica and Ms. Georgia.................TOOOOOOO skinny

finally:Finland, Mauritious, Slovakia, Spain, St.Vincent................................
LOOK LIKE MEN :surprised

NOTE: How does Ethiopia-maybe the poorest nation on earth-able to fund a beauty pageant, but not feed its people? :confused

I may be getting off the subject here but a response to your
NOTE Just like they can produce some of the finest athletes in the world. Most notably middle-distance and long-distance runners.