Missing woman - punta cana

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2012
I too pray for her safe return, and to the person or persons that have taken this beautiful mother of two,,,look into your heart and see mercy, please let her go and if you do this I will pay you in person with no police to the sum of my bank account, you can have it all, PLEASE
And as for the information that the police and the media say about me the Canadian guy it is all wrong and I will be cleared

May 12, 2012
Thank you for stopping yourself because yes that story is all wrong, I am here to clear my name but most importantly get the facts straight and and bring Maribel home safe and sound

May 12, 2012
Ok I have talked to Maribels friend and she says that the papers she has that the car is a Honda Accord, I know this is not true, because I remember her telling me via skype one day a few months ago and I remeber it vividly and when I came to DR and she picked me up once or twice a day, and if you know me, my family goes way back in the auto wrecking industry and I know my cars, she was driving a Mazda Protege silver in color, I know this because I looked at the damage on the front and rear of the car

Feb 7, 2007
Mr Foreign guy, looks like your first order of business is to start giving dislikes on a forum you have just subscribed you...really good way to go start in here!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
why should the Media name Maribel Your Friend????,
it was the Lady who contacted a Prosecutor to get Help against a Guy she felt threatened of, that's why She asked for Help from the Authorities. it is Not the Authorities who complained about You and Your Behavior against Maribel.
of course it is usual procedure that the Police is looking for You first in such case and to find you they will of course question everybody linked to your person, specially girlfriends and former girlfriends. such would be the same proceduure in every country.
If You Think Maribel is Your Friend, Why did You not clear Up Your "Name" together with Your Friend?, such would be a simple action of some Minutes at the Magistradas Office in Punta Cana.

I do not believe a word of what you typed above.

Mike

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Something about this whole situation doesn't seem to add up to me, complete disappearance, vanish into thin air, now the only "supposed"suspect is posting on the thread? Something about this whole mess doesn't feel right.. I just have a feeling the woman missing took off somewhere.. Whatever, I hope she is found alive and well..

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Certainly, this thread is to provide sympathy/support and help to aid in finding a disappeared mother.

Doubtful anyone will have any sympathies for you foreign guy, and any "inconvenience" this may have caused you. You are not furthering your cause by posting poor, misunderstood me posts here. If you, in fact, are concerned about Maribel and are innocent, you'd stay out of it. If she took the text to the police, then she felt threatened, and nothing you can say now will change that. Nor does the date you left the country mean that you are not involved.

It is in very poor taste and not in the least helpful to those that care about her and pray for her safe return to post here. While I do not know her personally, common decency dictates that people with genuine concern and information provide it, while others should take personal agendas elsewhere.

Certainly, if you have factual proof of anything you'd take it to the authorities, where it could be of use.

Like many others, I continue to pray for her safe return.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
If everyone has been looking for the wrong car, his posts have in fact added information to followup on. Just because her papers say she owns a Honda, doesn't mean she was driving a Honda.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
If everyone has been looking for the wrong car, his posts have in fact added information to followup on. Just because her papers say she owns a Honda, doesn't mean she was driving a Honda.

Certainly, he knows how to contact the authorities and her friends, which is where information needs to be given. If he was interviewed by the police, he would have given it to them, if the papers got it wrong, he should contact them.

Just because he says he is who he is, doesn't mean he is. The authorities aren't going to ignore credibile information, nor are her friends and family.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Can a Mod verify, if the IP address of this poster is located abroad? Just saying...

This is a very easy to circumvent, the apparent locale of an IP address bears no relationship to where the poster is located. For example, I am posting from an IP address of 67.44.***.*** which resolves to Maryland (USA). I'm currently in Cabrera. Give me 10 minutes and I can be in Singapore, the Netherlands or Las Vegas according to my IP address.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
As Maribel's friend, I would like to make a kind suggestion. I believe it would be best if we kept this forum on the topic of tips and well wishes for her and her family. Blaming and accusing people is not going to bring Maribel home. I have faith that the authorities are doing all that they can to find her, and have already questioned everyone that she knows. Let's stop attacking everyone and not make the situation any worse than it is. Please everyone keep Maribel and her girls in your prayers as we hope for her safe return.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Very sad this is, especially for the children. Praying for her safe return. Something just does not seem right here...Probably because here in DR sometimes the facts can get turned around which makes it even harder to solve anything. Even more odd to me is the fact that the " supposed stalker " is posting here?? Things like this can sometimes hinder rather than help. Hoping nothing but the best outcome for this..

This is a very easy to circumvent, the apparent locale of an IP address bears no relationship to where the poster is located. For example, I am posting from an IP address of 67.44.***.*** which resolves to Maryland (USA). I'm currently in Cabrera. Give me 10 minutes and I can be in Singapore, the Netherlands or Las Vegas according to my IP address.

Proxy servers are everywhere as Castellamonte, anyone with any computer savy can be anywhere, so ip's will not help.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Proxy servers are everywhere as Castellamonte, anyone with any computer savy can be anywhere, so ip's will not help.

This is correct, however if the ip of the poster ends up being in the DR I think it could be assumed that he is posting from here as I've never seen an Dominican proxy server - not that there isn't any.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Allthough it has been stated by the OP that the authorities are doing all they can if I was the next of Kin I would be "suggesting" to them that the international press and or authorities should be "Invited" here to "help" with the investigation.

A few years back I helped a friend who?s best friend had shortly been living here and went missing, nothing happened for months and they even threw the ex-boyfriend in prison because they thought he probably had something to do with it but all close to her knew that wasnt the case and told the Dominican authorities they were thinking of notifying the US press and FBI, Suddenly within 3 days the correct people were found and delt with accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.