Monkey Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
That's EXACTLY what I did (great minds think alike). Ain't into earhole assasination. But, where do these guys come up with the names?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Hey, that's my favorite words to describe people! Tool!.
Lets be frank, rap doesn't promote the best example for clean living. If That's the how you live your life except negative things.

drescape24

I beg to differ. There was a shower scene in the video. Dude was scrubbing behind his ears while getting his pocket picked.

Mar 1, 2009
Sorry Gorgon hahahaha but he got you boy, your comeback is weak.
Give it another shot playah!!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccc

actually, you are the victim of the socialization which you wear on your sleeve. you can't victimize me. i don't even know you. i just commented on your remarks. when people like Joplin and Morrison were offing themselves with drugs, what was your assessment of white music then?

Mar 1, 2009
Someone wrote it's sad when someone dies, not Clayton Lockett good riddance.
Sorry el chiquito black monkey died, but.........
.....Homes knew he was gonna get whacked and he didn't hustle on out to safety?
BRUTO!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccccccc

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Someone wrote it's sad when someone dies, not Clayton Lockett good riddance.
Sorry el chiquito black monkey died, but.........
.....Homes knew he was gonna get whacked and he didn't hustle on out to safety?
BRUTO!!!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccccccccccc

Neither Biggy nor Tupac. Is it the fame and fortune?

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
This is why I love DR. Can you imagine that any US rapper could name himself Black Monkey (or Monkey Black, whatever)?

Status
Not open for further replies.