More women rescued!

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I had a friend (male) who was trafficked and ended up in Mexico. They took his passport and his phone when he arrived and he was made to work - as a bodyguard - 7 days a week. He saw someone shot dead in front of him. And he was absolutely petrified. Never paid one cent. I know it's easy to be sceptical about these things but when you know someone who is caught like this you réalisé how easily it can happen.

Generally there has been a strong movement against pimps and organized sexual services in DR. Look at how Sosúa has been cleaned up. Look at the clubs like Dolls House which were closed down. Sure there is prostitution but pimping and trafficking are definitely no gos here.
Plenty of men here arrange putas and bring them in vans to villas. There are several villas near me where a van comes with 3 o 4 ladies (maybe sight unseen) for a Jet Blue late afternoon or evening gathering.
Is that pimping? Seems to me it is but maybe it's just considered transportation but for how much I don't know.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I had a friend (male) who was trafficked and ended up in Mexico. They took his passport and his phone when he arrived and he was made to work - as a bodyguard - 7 days a week. He saw someone shot dead in front of him. And he was absolutely petrified. Never paid one cent. I know it's easy to be sceptical about these things but when you know someone who is caught like this you réalisé how easily it can happen.

Generally there has been a strong movement against pimps and organized sexual services in DR. Look at how Sosúa has been cleaned up. Look at the clubs like Dolls House which were closed down. Sure there is prostitution but pimping and trafficking are definitely no gos here.
Sosua was cleaned up. Where is this Sosua you speak of. The entire town is a red light zone. People get trafficked for one reason only; they like the money.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Sosua was cleaned up. Where is this Sosua you speak of. The entire town is a red light zone. People get trafficked for one reason only; they like the money.
Sosua still has prostitution, but less than in the past.

Although some of the people described as being trafficked may be willing, there are plenty of examples around the world where this is far from the case.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Sosua still has prostitution, but less than in the past.

Although some of the people described as being trafficked may be willing, there are plenty of examples around the world where this is far from the case.
This is a D.R site!! I have never seen so many girls as I have in the last few months. The only thing they need rescuing from is a high carb diet. So many extra large woman.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
This is a D.R site!! I have never seen so many girls as I have in the last few months. The only thing they need rescuing from is a high carb diet. So many extra large woman.

Was gonna say , someone PLEASE Rescue them from the Tostones, Rice and Beans and the gallons of Beer they are drinking while waiting for their Next Sucker .
These Girls are on the Road to Cardiac Illness for sure .. someone please do something already.
Make Flaca Flaca Fashionable again .

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I have never seen so many girls as I have in the last few months.
You obviously haven't been around for long then. I'm not a veteran by many people's standards, but when I first visited Sosua in 2008 there were many more than now.

Reactions: thompstr

Big

Apr 24, 2019
You obviously haven't been around for long then. I'm not a veteran by many people's standards, but when I first visited Sosua in 2008 there were many more than now.
you need to get a Hobbie, other than counting chicas.